Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   HE DOESNT FOLD AK ON THE BUBBLE (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=464299)

skier_5 07-30-2007 03:08 AM

HE DOESNT FOLD AK ON THE BUBBLE

FROM http://www.brynkenney.com/bryn/content/view/34/72/

I QUOTE (AMONG MANY OTHER GREAT THINGS)
[ QUOTE ]

Bryn is an expert at totally mixing up his pre and post-flop play. It is extremely difficult even for people who play with Bryn on a regular basis to put him on a particular hand. Put Bryn on a hand? Think you know what he’ll do? Can you bluff him? Will he fold, call, raise, re-raise, all-in? Good luck to ya. Here a just a few plays Bryn has actually made...

* Raise 50K pre-flop on 88
* Raise all-in on 6-2 offsuit after a 300 pre-flop raise
* As chip leader in 1K game, raise 475 on K-7 offsuit, then call an all-in with it.
* As chip leader in 1K game , re-raise 2400 after 450 raise with pocket 8s on the bubble
* Raise all-in on A-K on the bubble
* In a 1K game on the bubble, raise all-in after 600 river bet by another player into a $975 pot, with a possible straight and flush on the board
* Win a $3,277,094 pot with 3-7 offsuit
* Put his entire stack on the line 6 times in a row on the bubble. Like Stu Ungar, Bryn is FEARLESS, and knows how to put the other guy to a decision for his chips, rather than facing that same decision himself...
* Play the absolute nuts to perfection to extract maximum $s from his opponent
* Raise 15,500 pre-flop and lay it down after a re-raise
* Shove all-in except for $1 and check all the way including the river and win the hand – the other guy never put him all-in for the other $1!!
* In a 5K heads-up match, call an all-in to win the game with two aces on the board, NOT holding an ace!

[/ QUOTE ]

lapoker17 07-30-2007 03:10 AM

Re: HE DOESNT FOLD AK ON THE BUBBLE

jesus christ.

SkeetyMcdoogle 07-30-2007 03:11 AM

skier coinflipping for a seat at A FINAL TABLE and the chance at cold hard cash is hardly something to scoff at

bigbabyjesus 07-30-2007 03:12 AM

dude runs better than 99% of players

lauren t 07-30-2007 03:13 AM

http://www.brynkenney.com/bryn/image...hollaathim.jpg

lauren t 07-30-2007 03:14 AM

http://www.brynkenney.com/bryn/image...ntoreality.jpg

http://www.brynkenney.com/bryn/images/sponsor/iknow.jpg

http://www.brynkenney.com/bryn/images/sponsor/ali.jpg

Sirasoni 07-30-2007 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dude is more FEARLESS than 99% of players

[/ QUOTE ]

dtemp 07-30-2007 03:15 AM

"In a 5K heads-up match, call an all-in to win the game with two aces on the board, NOT holding an ace!"

This was my favorite.

T_Mac 07-30-2007 03:56 AM

hahaha i wouldnt have recognized this guy, but I was at a table with him today in the million or 2nd chance and he spent 5 minutes insulting some guy after he was called on a pretty brainless bluff attempt. Went on and on about all the tournies he had done well in to prove he was better than the other guy.

ASPoker8 07-30-2007 03:57 AM

all it takes is confidence

etc etc

Abones 07-30-2007 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Bryn is an expert at totally mixing up his pre and post-flop play. It is extremely difficult even for people who play with Bryn on a regular basis to put him on a particular hand. Put Bryn on a hand? Think you know what he’ll do? Can you bluff him? Will he fold, call, raise, re-raise, all-in? Good luck to ya. Here a just a few plays Bryn has actually made...

* Raise 50K pre-flop on 88
* Raise all-in on 6-2 offsuit after a 300 pre-flop raise
* As chip leader in 1K game, raise 475 on K-7 offsuit, then call an all-in with it.
* As chip leader in 1K game , re-raise 2400 after 450 raise with pocket 8s on the bubble
* Raise all-in on A-K on the bubble
* In a 1K game on the bubble, raise all-in after 600 river bet by another player into a $975 pot, with a possible straight and flush on the board
* Win a $3,277,094 pot with 3-7 offsuit
* Put his entire stack on the line 6 times in a row on the bubble. Like Stu Ungar, Bryn is FEARLESS, and knows how to put the other guy to a decision for his chips, rather than facing that same decision himself...
* Play the absolute nuts to perfection to extract maximum $s from his opponent
* Raise 15,500 pre-flop and lay it down after a re-raise
* Shove all-in except for $1 and check all the way including the river and win the hand – the other guy never put him all-in for the other $1!!
* In a 5K heads-up match, call an all-in to win the game with two aces on the board, NOT holding an ace!

[/ QUOTE ]

CRAZY

apefish 07-30-2007 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

CRAZY

[/ QUOTE ]

qfzomg

jfish 07-30-2007 04:58 AM

he tried to fight me at pca.

HIV 07-30-2007 05:08 AM

hahahahahahahahaha

GSykes 07-30-2007 05:12 AM

LLLLLLOLLLLLLLLL

MattSuspect 07-30-2007 05:13 AM

I mean, he lists a ton of guys, many of whom' I've met and like as his compadres, but this is "an actual fan's email" ?:

Bryn, i have been watching your play alot, and i just want to say you are an extremely impressive player and your site is a very useful thing. For fans, watching Bryn Kenney play poker is like the rush someone might get trying to land a great marlin on a deep-sea expedition, feeling the earth move and standing in awe at the awesome power of a rocket launch, seeing someone try to break a wild mustang that refuses to be broken, or maybe running a wild river on some level 5 rapids. Sound extreme? Perhaps. Sometimes it’s quite a ride, like a giant roller coaster with some pretty big ups and downs. There’s no question Bryn’s game is dramatic, and for anyone who truly loves poker, often thrilling. It's only a matter of time before Bryn Kenney achieves dramatic success in the world of poker.

Come on, no one wrote this letter. WTF?

jfish 07-30-2007 05:14 AM

hahahaha hes such a clown.

DJ Sensei 07-30-2007 05:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I mean, he lists a ton of guys, many of whom' I've met and like as his compadres, but this is "an actual fan's email" ?:

Bryn, i have been watching your play alot, and i just want to say you are an extremely impressive player and your site is a very useful thing. For fans, watching Bryn Kenney play poker is like the rush someone might get trying to land a great marlin on a deep-sea expedition, feeling the earth move and standing in awe at the awesome power of a rocket launch, seeing someone try to break a wild mustang that refuses to be broken, or maybe running a wild river on some level 5 rapids. Sound extreme? Perhaps. Sometimes it’s quite a ride, like a giant roller coaster with some pretty big ups and downs. There’s no question Bryn’s game is dramatic, and for anyone who truly loves poker, often thrilling. It's only a matter of time before Bryn Kenney achieves dramatic success in the world of poker.

Come on, no one wrote this letter. WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wrote that letter [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I think he's great.

apefish 07-30-2007 05:30 AM

I may be turning a little bit of the ghey for him. That's his objective with this stuff right?

BrynKenney 07-30-2007 05:54 AM

brynkenney is the sickest thing since sliced bread

u all know im the sickest

ship the pennies

BrynKenney 07-30-2007 05:58 AM

and btw skier to my knowledge i OWN u on stars and ft, seems like everytime we're at the same table ur fearing death every hand i raise, and everytime we get in a pot...
ur just shippin more pennies

bigbabyjesus 07-30-2007 06:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and btw skier to my knowledge i OWN u on stars and ft, seems like everytime we're at the same table ur fearing death every hand i raise, and everytime we get in a pot...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure you could be the best poker player EVER, and we'd all still laugh at how stupid your web site is. Stop trying so hard.

BrynKenney 07-30-2007 06:06 AM

ok since u know everything my site makes $0, therefore whats done on my website doesnt affect me at all, therefore ill say and do whatever i want, cuz

Ya I made it

"I'm the worlds greatest"

aislephive 07-30-2007 06:18 AM

This has to be a joke .. it's too good to be true.

DaExMan 07-30-2007 06:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This has to be a joke .. it's too good to be true.

[/ QUOTE ]

SecretOfMana 07-30-2007 06:34 AM

they should have had him star in the movie FEARLESS instead of Jet Li.

martijn 07-30-2007 06:44 AM

impressive list

Spechel EDD 07-30-2007 06:45 AM

Chawklit Rain 07-30-2007 07:43 AM

Bryn owns.

Hattifnatt 07-30-2007 07:47 AM

---
---

wow

Chump Change 07-30-2007 08:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure you could be the best poker player EVER, and we'd all still laugh at how stupid your web site is. Stop trying so hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol that site can't be real.

If anyone has not yet played the photo montage/album in the player embedded further down the page, I highly advise you to do so.

EDIT: ZOMGGHGDFFG there is more than one mini movie embedded!!

Chump Change 07-30-2007 08:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok since u know everything my site makes $0, therefore whats done on my website doesnt affect me at all, therefore ill say and do whatever i want, cuz

Ya I made it

"I'm the worlds greatest"

[/ QUOTE ]

Srsrly what possessed you to make that website?

Human behavior fascinates me and I only inquire out of pure scientific curiosity.

Chump Change 07-30-2007 08:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
...and that he wins 93.3% of big bets out of 100 hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

W in tf does this mean?

ITILTEZ 07-30-2007 08:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
---
---

wow

[/ QUOTE ]
This is pretty sick :O

corsakh 07-30-2007 08:40 AM

Sup bro reincarnation?

Gildwulf 07-30-2007 09:22 AM

sup bryn (AS IN WIN)

Hugh Chardon 07-30-2007 09:39 AM

Bryn Kenney is the biggest tool of all time.

HeroInBlack 07-30-2007 09:45 AM

this guy should play a HU w/ Micon.