Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   And Another AA Hand (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=499119)

Bigka79 09-12-2007 12:06 AM

And Another AA Hand

Well here we go. Villian is 24/15/5.2 over about 100 hands. I came across this turn and was wondering how this should be played against said opponent. hes a lot more active and aggressive than most and i was wondering if we cap this turn for value.

im also not to sure about my flop play. i did it because i knew he would ocme out betting the whole way because his Turn AF was way higher than any other st. i wanted him to bet the turn and i would raise. but im not sure what to do after the 3bet turn

enjoy!

Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 Limit Hold'em - 9 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

CO posts a blind of $0.5

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG folds, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop: (6.00 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">SB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (4.00 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">SB bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#FF0000">SB 3-bets</font>, Hero??

Bulletproof Monk 09-12-2007 12:08 AM

Re: And Another AA Hand

without personal history im just calling this turn.

if i want to put another raise in ill put it in on the river will more information

BigBadBabar 09-12-2007 12:08 AM

call down; next time raise the flop

sean c 09-12-2007 12:10 AM

No way you can fold to someone with these stats. I think your flop and turn play are fine.

bennyhana 09-12-2007 12:11 AM

you raised the wrong street

milesdyson 09-12-2007 12:37 AM

"without personal history im just calling this turn."

why?

"call down; next time raise the flop"
"you raised the wrong street"

why?

mix it up. don't always raise flop. make it so that your flop calls are not easily readable as turn calls or folds. make your opponent worry that he can still be raised.

BigBadBabar 09-12-2007 12:43 AM

hi miles, i don't disagree with you, but against an aggressive guy like this i want to go to war right away.

Smurph64 09-12-2007 01:43 AM

I think i call the turn 3 bet and raise the river unless its a spade or a 7,9 or 10.

kerowo 09-12-2007 08:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

why?

why?

mix it up. don't always raise flop. make it so that your flop calls are not easily readable as turn calls or folds. make your opponent worry that he can still be raised.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are we really getting that meta at .5/1 now?

DBSpecial 09-12-2007 08:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

why?

why?

[/ QUOTE ]
Are we really getting that meta at .5/1 now?

[/ QUOTE ]
Agree. I don't think Villain learned enough from your betting patterns after 100 hands (esp. at this limit) to worry about mixing it up.