Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   The Ljubljana Conspiracy. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=575)

stigmata 11-09-2005 07:47 AM

The Ljubljana Conspiracy.

The whole DERB thing is now utterly out of control, so I apologise for making matters worse. See the recent threads in Mid/High Limit for background.

1) DERB comes from Ljubljana, Slovenia. He has a somewhat questionable style of play, yet is a suprisingly big winner at the high stakes limit partypoker games.

2) Andrew Prock, who started the recent "DERB" thread is part of "Project Mayhem", based in, you guessed it, Ljubljana. However, when this was pointed out to him in the DERB thread, he stopped responding.

3) Other Project Mayhem members include Abdul Jalib and Izmet Fekali.

4) The "Fekali family" are from Ljubljana, and Abdul Jalib apparantly moved there.

4) Angelina Fekali, one of the earliest registered members on 2+2, suddenly appears and makes only her 4th ever post in one of the DERB threads, in response to a cryptic David Sklansky "Joke". The tone of the post would suggest some connection between Angelina Fekali and David Sklansky.

There are numerous unanswered questions concerning the Ljubljana connection. Is DERB part of "Project Mayhem" and linked to the Fekali's and Abdul Jalib? Are the Fekali's a real family or just the invention of a fertile imagination? I think Abdul Jalib may just be an alias itself? Who is Tonda? Tonda Hall? What does Andy Prock and David Sklansky know that the rest of us don't?

Kneel B4 Zod 11-09-2005 07:58 AM

Re: The Ljubljana Conspiracy.

I heard that DERB only plays hand that algabraically can form 4815162342

jrbick 11-09-2005 08:00 AM

FWIW, this is getting pretty sick. Creepy-kind-of-sick.

stigmata 11-09-2005 08:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I heard that DERB only plays hand that algabraically can form 4815162342

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Yes, and that number is the exact dimensions of the Great Pyramid of Khufu!!!

Equal 11-09-2005 08:02 AM

Ooooh I got the third reply to what is sure to be a 1,000 post thread.

stigmata 11-09-2005 08:14 AM

Now that I have everyones attention, I can ask the question that has really been burning on people lips since this whole debacle started:

How the hell do you pronounce Ljubljana?

J_V 11-09-2005 08:14 AM

Don't worry - the island will tell us what to do.

P.S. Is anything really funnier than a cryptic Sklansky joke?

BarronVangorToth 11-09-2005 08:25 AM

I'm glad you started this thread. I've been thinking for the last week or so that this is all some puzzle that should be ... clearer.

Illumination ahoy.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

TylerD 11-09-2005 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Now that I have everyones attention, I can ask the question that has really been burning on people lips since this whole debacle started:

How the hell do you pronounce Ljubljana?

[/ QUOTE ]

lyOO'blyänä

TStoneMBD 11-09-2005 08:45 AM

wow there is alot of information that i wasnt aware of that you mentioned in this thread. andy prock created pokerstove and has said in other threads that there is alot of mathematical information that he knows about but wont share with the public. hes indicated that he has some really sickening software out there that everyone would love to have but he wont share it.

i really doubt andy prock is from slovenia as andy prock is clearly an american name. slovenia probably just hired him or purchased software from him and he probably helps develop their research online.

it really just sounds like they are developing poker bots which is indicated from the old rpg post about slovenia developing bots that everyone thought was a joke.

i did a search on google for tonda and it appears to just be a name. it is also a city in tuscany. i tried to do a slovenian translation of tonda to english and it it just came up with tonda.