Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

BluffBlank 04-05-2007 03:28 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]

GUYS!
CHOOSE page 235 - Take the left path into the cave and possibly deep into the mountain itself.!!1!

THERE COULD BE TREASURE IN THE CAVE!
We really need treasure to continue.
Or it could be a shortcut that gets us to the wizard faster!

The saboteur would think that we'd think that he'd think that we would choose the mountain trail to TRICK HIM!

HE IS CLEARLY ON LEVEL 2!
WE MUST BE ON LEVEL THR33!!!!!eleventy-one!~

GO GO GO

(I might have chosen the mountain trail though, because FCBL's drake, Ralph, wont fit in the cave. And I like Ralph)


[/ QUOTE ]

Luckay?

wdcbooks 04-05-2007 03:56 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Ok, back from work.

Nicely done Bram. I am choosing to lynch Mark for the time being.

I don't see why the apprentice doesn't just come out right now. The wolves will have to kill either Bram or the apprentice, which give the apprentice another peek. This also means that the wolves can't hit the corruptible villager for the next two nights, or they have to decide to leave the apprentice alive while taking a shot at the corruptible. With Bram alive he can verify the person's identity and eliminate false claims.

I am also going treasure hunting and I am still a bit pissed that we didn't kill that traveller that blinded us.

Thebram 04-05-2007 04:17 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, back from work.

Nicely done Bram. I am choosing to lynch Mark for the time being.

I don't see why the apprentice doesn't just come out right now. The wolves will have to kill either Bram or the apprentice, which give the apprentice another peek. This also means that the wolves can't hit the corruptible villager for the next two nights, or they have to decide to leave the apprentice alive while taking a shot at the corruptible. With Bram alive he can verify the person's identity and eliminate false claims.

I am also going treasure hunting and I am still a bit pissed that we didn't kill that traveller that blinded us.

[/ QUOTE ]

not really sure what the advantage of this is

if I die tonight, I dont think the apprentice would take over my role until tomorrow, so no peek tonight.

Although, I think it might be worth it to come out if I did misinterpret the peeks. Because looking back, I did find the there could have been an error specifically in the last peek.

But it's really insignificant at this point.

KyrosMother 04-05-2007 04:45 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, back from work.

Nicely done Bram. I am choosing to lynch Mark for the time being.

I don't see why the apprentice doesn't just come out right now. The wolves will have to kill either Bram or the apprentice, which give the apprentice another peek. This also means that the wolves can't hit the corruptible villager for the next two nights, or they have to decide to leave the apprentice alive while taking a shot at the corruptible. With Bram alive he can verify the person's identity and eliminate false claims.

I am also going treasure hunting and I am still a bit pissed that we didn't kill that traveller that blinded us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm.....

Thebram 04-05-2007 04:52 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
fdxma

metsandfinsfan 04-05-2007 04:53 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
books any reason your not voting for fmx

Thebram 04-05-2007 05:04 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
With Bram alive he can verify the person's identity and eliminate false claims.


[/ QUOTE ]

Going back to this.
The bard and apprentice each knows the other's identity. So if I'm gone, they'll be able to vouch for the other.

The following players are NOT the bard or apprentice, so dont worry about them claiming after I'm dead:
FCBL
Mark
Traz

After that, if anyone false claims, they will be doing so as the hidden godfather, which would essentially end the game.

If either of them dies before vouching, then they could also divulge the method by which I received the apprentice peeks.
(So that means the apprentice can keep sending them to the bard the same way after I'm gone)


Holding off on claiming forces the wolves to search for them, possibly killing potential godfather candidates in the process.

wdcbooks 04-05-2007 05:08 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
books any reason your not voting for fmx

[/ QUOTE ]

I like being contrary? Is there a compelling reason I missed to vote him over Mark?

KyrosMother 04-05-2007 05:11 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
books any reason your not voting for fmx

[/ QUOTE ]

I like being contrary? Is there a compelling reason I missed to vote him over Mark?

[/ QUOTE ]


[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

metsandfinsfan 04-05-2007 05:12 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
books any reason your not voting for fmx

[/ QUOTE ]

I like being contrary? Is there a compelling reason I missed to vote him over Mark?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes there is

read the thread

KyrosMother 04-05-2007 05:13 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I am leaving work now. At this point, we still have no power, so I may not be back on tonight. I also will not be able to post again until late tomorrow afternoon.

metsandfinsfan 04-05-2007 05:15 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
I am leaving work now. At this point, we still have no power, so I may not be back on tonight. I also will not be able to post again until late tomorrow afternoon.

[/ QUOTE ]

KM

metsandfinsfan 04-05-2007 05:20 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
ok nobody laughed

fmxda

wdcbooks 04-05-2007 05:32 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Ok, point taken. Thread read. Fmxda.

GetThere1Time 04-05-2007 07:30 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
********GROUP DAY EVENT RESULTS********

p 235

Your party journeys down the left path. One of you lights a torch before going further. The cave looks like it has been used before. There are extinguished torches attached to the wall. It looks like they've been used lately. Everyone stays on their guard as they progress deeper into the mountain. You light the torches as you walk but its still hard to see. It's hard to say what lies ahead of you but considering your journey thus far, you're ready for anything

<u>GROUP EVENT RESULTS:</u> <font color="red"> You have entered the cave passage. Your journey has been safe so far but its a little tough to see, even with your torch, and there is a MONSTEROUS ECHO through the caverns. When you post, you must post in gray, you must surround your post in a quote box, and you must type it 4 times for as long as you're in the cave.( which will be at minimum today and tomorrow up until the day event.) I'll allow you guys to edit posts but you must not edit content, only to change to the suggested formatting if you forget to do so in your initial post. </font>

So "IM THE SEER" becomes

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="#666666"> IM THE SEER
IM THE SEER
IM THE SEER
IM THE SEER

[/ QUOTE ] </font>

Boiler_bd 04-05-2007 07:33 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="#666666"> Guys, I can't see a thing.
Guys, I can't see a thing.
Guys, I can't see a thing.
Guys, I can't see a thing. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

FCBLComish 04-05-2007 07:37 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="#666666"> well this is fun
well this is fun
well this is fun
well this is fun

[/ QUOTE ] </font>

Thebram 04-05-2007 08:23 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="#666666"> Who just grabbed my crystal balls?!?
Who just grabbed my crystal balls?!?
Who just grabbed my crystal balls?!?
Who just grabbed my crystal balls?!?</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

FCBLComish 04-05-2007 08:25 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="#666666"> we will get nothing accomplished like this.

we will get nothing accomplished like this.

we will get nothing accomplished like this.

we will get nothing accomplished like this.



[/ QUOTE ] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

GetThere1Time 04-05-2007 08:36 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
lots vote fmxda
<font color="red">[lots] fmxda votes</font>

Thebram 04-05-2007 08:52 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="#666666"> Has fdxma posted today?
Has fdxma posted today?
Has fdxma posted today?
Has fdxma posted today?
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

GetThere1Time 04-05-2007 09:01 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
NIGHT!

GetThere1Time 04-05-2007 09:26 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
The darkness is a perfect time for evil to strike. FMXDA creeps up behind a rookie Hawk, dagger in hand ready to strike. There group is far too ready for that now. One man grabs his hand, another his shirt, swords unsheath and FMXDA lets out a gasp, his last gasp. FMXDA is dead; a dead renegade. (vanilla evil)

GetThere1Time 04-05-2007 11:12 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
***NIGHT GROUP EVENT***

You move through the tunnel. You begin to feel a slight wind blowing.. Your footing has leveled off. You're walking flat now. It appears that the end of the tunnel is drawing near. Your party comes on what appears to be a passage to the right. Unlike the rest of the cave, the passageway is carved out. It is clear that this is some sort of manmade tunnel, however, there is no breeze coming from that direction.

turn to page 244 - explore the detour
turn to page 251 - continue towards the wind

***NIGHT GROUP EVENT***

GetThere1Time 04-05-2007 11:58 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
***VILLAGER PERSONAL EVENT***

The group remains alert. The journey has gotten your group ready for anything. Your leader decides its best if you form a single file line while walking through the caves to protect yourselves.

a)Volunteer to head up the front

b)Remain in the middle to reinforce.

c) Guard the rear.

GetThere1Time 04-06-2007 11:17 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Metsandfinsfan has taken his last breath, another victim of evil workings. He was an ordinary good mercenary

p. 244

The lead member of the party peeks his head through the stone passageway. It's a long carved out tunnel. The men slowly creep into it. You begin to notice some light coming from further down the hall. You continue, ever careful. There are torches now lining the walls. They're lit. Someone's been here... or is here. You continue down the path where you now see stone steps leading straight downward and more torches lining the walls. The leader of the group raises his hand to motion the party to stop. He approaches the steps and crawls down them carefully, peeking his head down to look below. He sees 4 men at a table eating dinner and talking in a foregin tongue. On one man's back is the crest of the enemy.

<u>NIGHT EVENT RESULTS:</u> <font color="red">You must plan your attack course of action before taking another step. You have discovered the enemy VERY nearby. Whisper or be discovered. You don't have to follow the previous post format but you must post in WHITE.</font>




Bluffblank
boiler_bd
fcblcomish
Jeremy517
Kyrosmother
Mark_K
thebram
Traz
Wdcbooks
Zurvan


It is now DAY

Thebram 04-06-2007 11:24 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white"> I peeked traz as an ordinary merc
I'll go <font color="black"> mark </font> today </font>

BluffBlank 04-06-2007 11:24 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">How is bram still alive? peek?</font>

BluffBlank 04-06-2007 11:25 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
mark <font color="white">has been on my list for quite some time.</font>

Zurvan 04-06-2007 11:25 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">

Can votes be in black?

When is night?

bram - more peekage?

</font>

Jeremy517 04-06-2007 11:27 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">How is bram still alive? peek?</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">There is obviously just the godfather left, and he is looking for the corruptible villager. I think it is safe to assume that xoom was the non-godfather wolf.</font>

GetThere1Time 04-06-2007 11:27 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Votes can be in black

Night will be at 9 still unless there's an overwhelming movement for otherwise since the thread has been opening late.

Jeremy517 04-06-2007 11:27 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
traz

Thebram 04-06-2007 11:27 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">How is bram still alive? peek?</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> My best guess is that they are going after the CV first. If they hit him, then they'll have to kill me next.
I asked, and right now I peek the CV as ordinary. But once turned, I would peek him as evil. </font>

Thebram 04-06-2007 11:34 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">How is bram still alive? peek?</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">There is obviously just the godfather left, and he is looking for the corruptible villager. I think it is safe to assume that xoom was the non-godfather wolf.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> If xoom was:
ordinary evil - The godfather can be anyone I peeked or didnt peek

godfather - the remaining evil has to be someone I didnt peek

ordinary villager - the godfather could be someone I did or did not peek, and there's still an ordinary evil that I didnt peek

I still believe our best course of action is to finish off the unknowns which at this point is only

</font>
fcbl
mark

Zurvan 04-06-2007 11:54 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
fcbl

Boiler_bd 04-06-2007 12:01 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
mark,

Zurvan 04-06-2007 12:16 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">

I'm not gonna be around much today. Probably leaving in 30 minutes or so, and gone until after nightfall.

I'll leave my vote on FCBL, I think he's a slightly better choice than Mark, though I won't cry if mark goes instead.

</font>

Boiler_bd 04-06-2007 12:33 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white"> mark -&gt; fcbl -&gt; traz IMO. </font>

Thebram 04-06-2007 12:34 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white"> mark -&gt; fcbl -&gt; traz IMO. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> why traz? </font>


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.