Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 08:47 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
see above please.

KyrosMother 04-03-2007 08:49 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Bram,

Who would you peek if you were the apprentice? Just curious.

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 08:51 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Bram,

Who would you peek if you were the apprentice? Just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not Bram, but I would peek ME. We have a few crystal clear villagers, and I am not one of them yet for some reason. I would prefer a seer to clear me please.

Thebram 04-03-2007 08:58 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Bram,

Who would you peek if you were the apprentice? Just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

besides luckay or zurvan?

maybe mets. "clear" villagers always scare me

but that would obviously be wrong

Thebram 04-03-2007 08:59 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
KM,

Who would you peek if you were the apprentice? Just curious.

metsandfinsfan 04-03-2007 09:02 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bram,

Who would you peek if you were the apprentice? Just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

besides luckay or zurvan?

maybe mets. "clear" villagers always scare me

but that would obviously be wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

wow

GetThere1Time 04-04-2007 12:21 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Sighing was the victim of a brutal interrogation that, unfortunately for him, proved fatal. He was <font color="red">The Temptress</font>

GetThere1Time 04-04-2007 01:26 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
****Group Night Event****

You finally approach the foot of the Lok-Tal Mountains. Light flurries of snow drift down upon your head. There's a winding path leading up and through a pass. You need to make haste but the mountains in front of you look fairly daunting. The choice before you is a simple yet important one.

turn to page 174 - Camp at the base of the mountain

turn to page 183 - Journey on.

GetThere1Time 04-04-2007 01:53 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
****Villager Personal Event****

You're walking along. You've been chit-chatting with the soldier next to you all day. He seems like a good man. He's young. He wants to take the money from this mission and settle down, raise a family, maybe open a little shop. As you're walking he offers you a drink from his flask.

a)Thank him and take a sip

b)Respectfully decline his offer

c)Knock the flask from his hand and tell him to focus.

Remember, this one goes to CYOAPersonalE

GetThere1Time 04-04-2007 01:57 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Also, due to the lateness of your mod getting things going, I'm going to delay day until 11 AM EST to ensure all night actions are in. I'm also extending night to 10 PM EST. My schedule has been a bit out of whack and I'm doing this to be as fair as possible to the players. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

If anyone has any problems with the temporary rescheduling, please PM me. I'll do my best to accommodate everyone.

GetThere1Time 04-04-2007 11:11 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
p 183.

You make headway through the pass. You can start to feel a slight incline now as you ascend the mountain range. The march is still fairly mild. You climb higher and higher, though your lack of rest is starting to catch up to you. LuckayLuck suddenly collapses on the snowy path, coughing furiously. You go over to help him up back to his feet and notice that's blood he's coughing up. His water flask has been tainted. LuckayLuck was murdered last night. He was an Ordinary Good Mercinary. Next, Chuckleslovakian falls to his knees. You can see purple blotches cover his face and arms. He brings himself back up to one knee gasping for air and coughs a bit. Chuckleslovakian has been afflicted by a Dark Silence poison. He may vote via PM but he will not be able to speak today or have a night event tonight.

The Hawks press on through the pass. Some of you are getting fatigued but the haste has paid off. You reach a clearing where you can rest for a bit and its a good thing too. It looks like there's going to be a blizard soon....


<u>GROUP NIGHT EVENT RESULTS:</u><font color="red"> You've avoided traveling in poor weather and making headway when you could. Two random players will gain double votes. You will not know who these players are. These maybe the players who had their votes halved yesterday. If that is the case, the two nullify.</font>

Remember, 3 random players have their votes halved from yesterday's event.




Bluffblank
boiler_bd
Chuckleslovakian
fcblcomish
Fmxda
Jeremy517
Kyrosmother
Mark_K
Metsandfinsfan
thebram
Traz
Wdcbooks
Xoom
Zurvan

It is now DAY

Zurvan 04-04-2007 11:19 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Now might be a good time for a seer to come out. Maybe the apprentice if he has 2 or 3 living peeks. Especially if one of them is a wolf.

Right now it's 11-3, with bram pretty much guaranteed to be good.

9-3
7-3
5-3

We have 3 mis-lynches before we lose.

Who knows if Chuck will live or die, though I suspect they think he's the seer and are planning to kill him tonight if not.

I think if we have 4 living seer peeks (plus the seers) it's a lock, yeah?

Thebram 04-04-2007 11:27 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Why would they kill luckay?
The night kills this game have been somewhat less than stellar.

It kind of diminishes the accomplishment of the seer(s) living so long.

metsandfinsfan 04-04-2007 11:28 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]

It kind of diminishes the accomplishment of the seer(s) living so long.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is an odd post bram

Thebram 04-04-2007 11:31 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It kind of diminishes the accomplishment of the seer(s) living so long.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is an odd post bram

[/ QUOTE ]

indeed

Thebram 04-04-2007 11:39 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Here's today's song

Obviously the luckay part is wrong.
But if sighing's wolf message was correct, and luckay was an alternate kill from two days ago, maybe we should look back then for clues

Let me tell you a story about a merc named <u>zurvan</u>
Poor canauck barely kept his family fed
Then one day he was votin for some wolves
And down from a tree came luckay in a noose
Lynched that is, hung from the neck

Well the next thing you know zurvan's in the clear
Fellow mercs said, "eh, zurv grab a beer!"
Said Eleria's the place you outta be
So he packed up his tent and continued his journey
CYOA, that is, guessin roles, false claimaments

Y'all come back now, hear?

BluffBlank 04-04-2007 11:43 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
quick and dirty list

people I consider clear:
Bluffblank
Chuckleslovakian
thebram

people that seem villagery to me:
Metsandfinsfan
Zurvan


Meh people:
boiler_bd
Fmxda
Jeremy517
Kyrosmother
Wdcbooks
Xoom

people I'd like to vote for:
Traz
fcblcomish
Mark_K

BluffBlank 04-04-2007 11:44 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
actually i might change my mind about zurvan.

metsandfinsfan 04-04-2007 11:45 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
lynch boiler

BluffBlank 04-04-2007 11:47 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
also note that list is in no particular order. aside from the groups of people.

Thebram 04-04-2007 11:49 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I think this is the list we should go off of for now (and in this order)

Xoom
fcblcomish
Mark_K
Fmxda
Metsandfinsfan
Traz

At least until we find the godfather

metsandfinsfan 04-04-2007 11:56 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
I think this is the list we should go off of for now (and in this order)

Xoom
fcblcomish
Mark_K
Fmxda
Metsandfinsfan
Traz

At least until we find the godfather

[/ QUOTE ]

since boiler and fmx are my two top choices i do not agree with your list. KM and I have been trying to get boiler lynched forever

The fact that both km and i are alive though does make is possible that boiler is a villager i suppose. So from your list, i would vote fmx and possibly fcbl.

Zurvan 04-04-2007 11:57 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I don't want to vote until we give the seer / apprentice a chance to come out.

That means I won't be voting until everyone is here.

Thebram 04-04-2007 12:03 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think this is the list we should go off of for now (and in this order)

Xoom
fcblcomish
Mark_K
Fmxda
Metsandfinsfan
Traz

At least until we find the godfather

[/ QUOTE ]

since boiler and fmx are my two top choices i do not agree with your list. KM and I have been trying to get boiler lynched forever

The fact that both km and i are alive though does make is possible that boiler is a villager i suppose. So from your list, i would vote fmx and possibly fcbl.

[/ QUOTE ]

what about xoom?

I really read fmx as a wolf on day 1.
And I harped on him, and him alone for several days.
It by no means clears him, but I'm taking the fact that I'm still alive to be (weak) evidence that I could have been wrong about him.

KyrosMother 04-04-2007 12:05 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
OK - I am just speechless right now. In fact, I have been a bit speechless the last 2 mornings. Something is very not right.

metsandfinsfan 04-04-2007 12:05 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think this is the list we should go off of for now (and in this order)

Xoom
fcblcomish
Mark_K
Fmxda
Metsandfinsfan
Traz

At least until we find the godfather

[/ QUOTE ]

since boiler and fmx are my two top choices i do not agree with your list. KM and I have been trying to get boiler lynched forever

The fact that both km and i are alive though does make is possible that boiler is a villager i suppose. So from your list, i would vote fmx and possibly fcbl.

[/ QUOTE ]

what about xoom?

I really read fmx as a wolf on day 1.
And I harped on him, and him alone for several days.
It by no means clears him, but I'm taking the fact that I'm still alive to be (weak) evidence that I could have been wrong about him.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are still alive for 1 of 2 reasons
1 - You claimed the bard and they are still seer hunting so they believe you are the bard and not the seer - so no reason to kill you
2 - You are a wolf

Thebram 04-04-2007 12:08 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what about xoom?

I really read fmx as a wolf on day 1.
And I harped on him, and him alone for several days.
It by no means clears him, but I'm taking the fact that I'm still alive to be (weak) evidence that I could have been wrong about him.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are still alive for 1 of 2 reasons
1 - You claimed the bard and they are still seer hunting so they believe you are the bard and not the seer - so no reason to kill you
2 - You are a wolf

[/ QUOTE ]

I was specifically referring to the days before coming out, regarding being killed due to fmx. Obviously that changed after I came out.

KyrosMother 04-04-2007 12:08 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Mets - I pretty much came to the same two conclusions.

Zurvan 04-04-2007 12:10 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
There's no way in the world we lynch bram here. None.

If there's another Bard, they should have come out by now.

wdcbooks 04-04-2007 12:11 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Correct me if I am wrong, but if Bram is not the Bard, then who is exactly? The Bard is not valuable enough not to counterclaim and get Bram lynched. I really don't see how Bram could be anything other than what he says he is.

I am also a bit hamstrung here because basically everyone sounds like a villager to me.

KyrosMother 04-04-2007 12:12 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Correct me if I am wrong, but if Bram is not the Bard, then who is exactly? The Bard is not valuable enough not to counterclaim and get Bram lynched. I really don't see how Bram could be anything other than what he says he is.

I am also a bit hamstrung here because basically everyone sounds like a wolf to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

BluffBlank 04-04-2007 12:12 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
move books from meh to lynchable.

Jeremy517 04-04-2007 12:13 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Mark has sounded wolfy for about three or four days now. What are the reasons people thinks he's villager?

Thebram 04-04-2007 12:16 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Mark has sounded wolfy for about three or four days now. What are the reasons people thinks he's villager?

[/ QUOTE ]

By no means do I think he's a villager.
But the fact that's he's sounded SO wolfy gave me pause.
He really said some things that I have a hard time believing that a wolf would say if they were putting even an iota of thought into their posts.

However, I do have him in my top three of unknowns, so I would be willing to lynch him today.

BluffBlank 04-04-2007 12:17 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Mark has sounded wolfy for about three or four days now. What are the reasons people thinks he's villager?

[/ QUOTE ]

he's on my lynchable list.

Zurvan 04-04-2007 12:19 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Mark listed Kumu &amp; dustin as his "wolves" a few days ago. I thought it was wolfy when he voted dustin over kumu. When kumu also came up power wolf, I moved him to likely villager.

I think, in that spot, a wolf puts a villager or non-power wolf in where he had kumu.

But yeah, he sounds wolfy as [censored].

xoom 04-04-2007 12:32 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I've done a quick reread on luckay to see why he was killed.

I think the following people are more likely to be villagers based on luckays kill:
Mark K
Mets
Fmxda
Bluffblank
Thebram (he has him as a possible wolf a couple of days, then clear villager after his claim - could appear like he was peeked for the wolves)

I don't think Luckay consistenly pushes anyone, so it's possible that luckay was killed based on his "villager peeks".

fmxda 04-04-2007 12:35 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Mark listed Kumu &amp; dustin as his "wolves" a few days ago. I thought it was wolfy when he voted dustin over kumu. When kumu also came up power wolf, I moved him to likely villager.

I think, in that spot, a wolf puts a villager or non-power wolf in where he had kumu.

But yeah, he sounds wolfy as [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
I think this is pretty standard for an utr somewhat newbie wolf.

No one is going to read your list and say ZOMG we have found the wolves! so you just build up plausible excuses to vote top bandwagons, as well as looking good if the village lynches a wolf you listed before.

I know I did so as a wolf in my early games.

I'm with Zurvan; I think the seer should come out and I will withhold my vote until then.

Zurvan 04-04-2007 12:37 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
fmx: Possibly. I just find it highly unlikely that a wolf (even a new one) lists two power wolves there, unless everyone with a possiblity of getting lynched that day was a wolf. Triple wolf wagons? That would mean bluff is a wolf with Mark.

If the other wolf was in the keep with those two, it would explain the super strange voj kill

Zurvan 04-04-2007 12:38 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
erm, n/m, sighing was in the vortex that night (lol peeking traz), so they killed voj on purpose.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.