Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

chuckleslovakian 04-03-2007 05:57 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
I voted to attack the cart. Banzai!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark_K 04-03-2007 06:02 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Argh, I just trying to help the village. I'm trying to point out possible "ploys" the wolves can make and I'm wolfy???

BTW, Here's the GF description from the roles list:
[ QUOTE ]

The Illusionist: IP:Alter Aspect - Peek returns villager. As standard "Godfather" powers.
-The Illusionist will gain abilities that allow him to cast illusions to disguise himself, others, and the world around him.


[/ QUOTE ]

As a player of traditional rules WW, I think villagers may forget that different twists can be employed during THIS game.

BTW, Does this impact us right now? No of course not, but when the end-game comes around and people are rereading looking for the final wolves, you bet this can be important.

That is all. Damn, I feel like if I try to post ANYTHING that I feel can be helpful to the village it gets turned around and people call me a wolf. Do you know what this makes me want to do???? To just shut up, go UTR and not try to be a vocal helpful villager. DAMNIT we have enough of that type of player (e.g. econophile) and it makes finding wolves HARDER.

LuckayLuck 04-03-2007 06:05 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
That is all. Damn, I feel like if I try to post ANYTHING that I feel can be helpful to the village it gets turned around and people call me a wolf. Do you know what this makes me want to do???? To just shut up, go UTR and not try to be a vocal helpful villager. DAMNIT we have enough of that type of player (e.g. econophile) and it makes finding wolves HARDER.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.pitara.com/community/post...mages/lets.gif

LuckayLuck 04-03-2007 06:05 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
http://www.webruler.com/shriners/Masons.JPG

KyrosMother 04-03-2007 06:07 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Argh, I just trying to help the village. I'm trying to point out possible "ploys" the wolves can make and I'm wolfy???

BTW, Here's the GF description from the roles list:
[ QUOTE ]

The Illusionist: IP:Alter Aspect - Peek returns villager. As standard "Godfather" powers.
-The Illusionist will gain abilities that allow him to cast illusions to disguise himself, others, and the world around him.


[/ QUOTE ]

As a player of traditional rules WW, I think villagers may forget that different twists can be employed during THIS game.

BTW, Does this impact us right now? No of course not, but when the end-game comes around and people are rereading looking for the final wolves, you bet this can be important.

That is all. Damn, I feel like if I try to post ANYTHING that I feel can be helpful to the village it gets turned around and people call me a wolf. Do you know what this makes me want to do???? To just shut up, go UTR and not try to be a vocal helpful villager. DAMNIT we have enough of that type of player (e.g. econophile) and it makes finding wolves HARDER.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark - look at the bright side. That post might have been just bad enough for the apprentice to use his peek on you tonight.

KyrosMother 04-03-2007 06:08 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
If you are a villager....you have nothing to worry about. Right?

LuckayLuck 04-03-2007 06:09 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
...
whaaaaat?
<u>do not waste a peek on Mark_K, he is a villager, I will stake my werewolf reputation on it</u>
don't laugh

Mark_K 04-03-2007 06:09 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Luckay [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Mark_K 04-03-2007 06:13 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
If you are a villager....you have nothing to worry about. Right?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true, but I think there are other much better peeks.

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 07:03 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
...
whaaaaat?
<u>do not waste a peek on Mark_K, he is a villager, I will stake my werewolf reputation on it</u>
don't laugh

[/ QUOTE ]


Luckay's rep + $2.00 gets you on a bus in Vegas.

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 07:04 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Nuked.

Thebram 04-03-2007 07:06 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
that's a bit much FCBL

KyrosMother 04-03-2007 07:07 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Not really necessary.

GetThere1Time 04-03-2007 07:07 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
nuke that please

thank you

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 07:09 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Sorry, when I clicked on it, it was very small. When it got posted it was very large and more disgusting.

Sorry all.

GetThere1Time 04-03-2007 07:23 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
***GROUP DAY EVENT RESULTS***

A few of you approached the cloaked man.

"Oh thank you travellers. I've broken my cart wheel and cant seem to fix it. Surely one of you could help me." He beckons you closer.

You kneel next to the man. When you examine the cart, you see there is no wheel at all and just a bare axle. The man turns to you. The last thing you see is the stranger's face, which is actually quite young. The cloaked man opens his palm and blows a fine powder in your eyes. You're blinded. In a blink of an eye, the man vanishes, darting quickly into the surrounding wilderness.

You don't have time to chase after him. You must make for Kuldarach. You would all do well to be careful, adventurers. You are entering the heart of the enemy.

<u>Day Event Results:</u><font color="red">Three of the remaining players will be chosen at random and their votes will be halved for today and tomorrow. You will not learn who these players are.</font>

***GROUP DAY EVENT RESULTS***

wdcbooks 04-03-2007 07:29 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I told you we should have attacked him.

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 07:32 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I chose to help him, so I am probably affected.

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 07:32 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
I chose to help him, so I am probably affected.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I probably deserve it as well.

GetThere1Time 04-03-2007 07:44 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[0] Bluffblank voted for Sighing
[0] boiler_bd voted for Mark_K
[0] Chuckleslovakian voted for
[1] fcblcomish voted for Sighing
[0] Fmxda voted for Fcblcomish
[0] Jeremy517 voted for Sighing
[0] Kyrosmother voted for Sighing
[0] Luckayluck voted for Sighing
[1] Mark_K voted for Sighing
[0] Metsandfinsfan voted for Sighing
<font color="red"> [11] Sighing voted for </font>
[0] thebram voted for Sighing
[0] Traz voted for Sighing
[0] Wdcbooks voted for
[0] Xoom voted for Sighing
[0] Zurvan voted for Sighing

LuckayLuck 04-03-2007 07:45 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
the cloaked man.

[/ QUOTE ]

rigged
left an important detail out - that he was cloaked
everyone knows all cloaked people are evil in fantasy/adventure stories

metsandfinsfan 04-03-2007 07:46 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] i didnt vote .. wasnt here

good news is we are killing a wolf --- pretty much unanimously (except for boiler and fmx at the moment -- and chuckles and books havent voted but i know they will vote sighing)

so today the event does not hurt us at all

wdcbooks 04-03-2007 07:47 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Yeah, I did forget to vote. Vote Sighing.

chuckleslovakian 04-03-2007 07:48 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
mets

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 07:49 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Why are there people still voting for someone other than the CLAIMED WOLF?

metsandfinsfan 04-03-2007 07:50 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
mets

[/ QUOTE ]

wow no hidden text either
im a scared now

chuckleslovakian 04-03-2007 07:50 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
FCBL

metsandfinsfan 04-03-2007 07:51 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
ZOMG CHUCKLES IS POSSESSED

either that or he is mad at me for saying that i know who he will vote for

sorry chuckles -- just vote your conscience

chuckleslovakian 04-03-2007 07:56 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Durron

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 07:58 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
FCBL

[/ QUOTE ]

I deserve this also!

Thebram 04-03-2007 08:04 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
It's one oclock on a Tuesday
The regular mercs shuffle in
There's a kindly <u>panda</u> sitting next to me
Makin love to her tonic and gin

She says, son, can you name me some <u>villagers</u>?
Im not really sure who they err
But they're sad and sweet and I knew them complete
When I wore a younger bears fur

La la la, de de da
La la, de de da da da

Clear us a villager, youre the bard thebram
Clear us a villager tonight
Well were all in the mood for a wolf lynch
And you've got us votin alright

Now <u>chuckles</u> at the bar is a friend of ours
He gets me my drinks for free
And hes quick with a joke or to light up your smoke
But theres someplace that he'd rather be
He says, thebram, I believe the wolves will eat us
As the chuckle ran away from his face
Well I'm sure that I could be a CYOA star
If I could get out of this place

La la la, de de da
La la, de de da da da

Now <u>bluffblank</u> is a villager novelist
Who never had time for a wife
And he's talking to <u>wdc</u> who's still in the villager navy
And probably will be for life

And <u>boiler</u> is practicing politics
As <u>jeremy</u> slowly gets stoned
Yes, theyre sharing a drink they call villagerness
But its better than drinkin alone


Its a pretty good village for a Tuesday
As sighing looks me over and frown
Cause he knows that its seer meat he's been lookin to eat
But forgot about bards for a while
And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
And the microphone smells like a beer
And they sit at the bar and put peeks in my jar
And say, thebram, what are you doin here

Oh, la la la, de de da
La la, de de da da da

chuckleslovakian 04-03-2007 08:06 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
All I needed was a little Bramy Joel to knock me out of my spell Sighing

KyrosMother 04-03-2007 08:06 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
LOL

metsandfinsfan 04-03-2007 08:07 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
lynch bram

GetThere1Time 04-03-2007 08:08 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[0] Bluffblank voted for Sighing
[0] boiler_bd voted for Mark_K
[0] Chuckleslovakian voted for Sighing
[1] fcblcomish voted for Sighing
[0] Fmxda voted for Fcblcomish
[0] Jeremy517 voted for Sighing
[0] Kyrosmother voted for Sighing
[0] Luckayluck voted for Sighing
[1] Mark_K voted for Sighing
[0] Metsandfinsfan voted for Sighing
<font color="red"> [13] Sighing voted for </font>
[0] thebram voted for Sighing
[0] Traz voted for Sighing
[0] Wdcbooks voted for Sighing
[0] Xoom voted for Sighing
[0] Zurvan voted for Sighing


I might not be here around 9 btw but it'll still be night then

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 08:41 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
The bard has spoken! Or is that sung?

10

metsandfinsfan 04-03-2007 08:45 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
sighing

i am insulted that im not in brams song though [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Thebram 04-03-2007 08:45 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I like luckay due to the nez and mdd kills.

Also, I get a strange feeling from zurvan. Everything he's said and done has been villagery. But my gut tells me it hasnt been villagery enough.

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 08:47 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Bram, can you sing a few choruses of

"This is the dawning of the ROAD TO ELERIA, THE ROAD TO ELERIAAAAAAAAAAAAA. ELEEEEEEEEEEEEERIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. ELERRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

thanks.

Thebram 04-03-2007 08:47 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
sighing

i am insulted that im not in brams song though [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe next song [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

any requests?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.