Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

KyrosMother 04-02-2007 06:13 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
boiler
to be the dissenting voice

[/ QUOTE ]

I may vote you tomorrow just because you are so annoying.....

Do you really think you help the village the way you play?

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 06:17 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
boiler
to be the dissenting voice

[/ QUOTE ]

I may vote you tomorrow just because you are so annoying.....

Do you really think you help the village the way you play?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, because now I can move you up in villageriness

Zurvan 04-02-2007 06:32 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
boiler
to be the dissenting voice

[/ QUOTE ]

I may vote you tomorrow just because you are so annoying.....

Do you really think you help the village the way you play?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, because now I can move you up in villageriness

[/ QUOTE ]

The beauty(?) of it is, nobody gives a [censored] what you say by this point of the game, cuz you've pissed us all off.

KyrosMother 04-02-2007 06:37 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Yeah.....what Zurvan said....

Mark_K 04-02-2007 06:45 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hmm, can anyone tell me why Sighing is a villager?

[/ QUOTE ]

he's most likely not

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Sighing biggest saving grace is the fact that a bunch of wolves + econo wanted to lynch him.

This is my first game with Sighing. Is he normally this quiet? Clearly he was gone/unavailable this weekend but he definitely doesn't come across as a wolf hunting, BW pushing, strategy posting villager. Everyone knows where I put him in my village-wolf rankings

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 06:55 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
looks like I took this one one too far [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Boiler_bd 04-02-2007 07:30 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone knows where I put him in my village-wolf rankings

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I didn't memorize your list...

I'd still prefer Mark or Traz over sighing today.

Jeremy517 04-02-2007 07:30 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
sighing

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 07:35 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone knows where I put him in my village-wolf rankings

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I didn't memorize your list...

I'd still prefer Mark or Traz over sighing today.

[/ QUOTE ]
boiler, this is a terrible list
sighing

GetThere1Time 04-02-2007 07:36 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
********GROUP DAY EVENT RESULTS********

p134

You split up the party and scour the halls. The castle is a hard place to escape. Men run back and forth through the twisting corridors, searching high and low for the murderer. Eventually the team of Econophile, TheBram, and Luckayluck catch view of the tail end of a cloak rounding a corner. Unfortunately for the assassin, this corner was a dead end. The men surround the assassin, swords raised and ready to strike.

"Fools, you wont stop us. Eleria is doomed," the hooded man sneers.

He takes out a flask from his vest and uncorks is. A purplish gas comes flowing out. No sooner does he pop the cork than the 3 of you simultaniously place your blades firmly into his chest. The vial falls from his now lifeless hand and breaks, seeping the gas along the ground. It's a poison.

The mercs cover their mouths and flee the scene. They have caught the assassin but have inhaled a bit of the drug

<u>DAY EVENT RESULTS:</u> <font color="red">Econophile, Thebram, and LuckayLuck have caught the assassin! They will gain a double vote for today. However, the assassin's vial of poison made them ill. They have escaped relatively unharmed but must rest for the night. They will receive no night events.</font>


********GROUP DAY EVENT RESULTS********

Boiler_bd 04-02-2007 07:36 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone knows where I put him in my village-wolf rankings

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I didn't memorize your list...

I'd still prefer Mark or Traz over sighing today.

[/ QUOTE ]
boiler, this is a terrible list
sighing

[/ QUOTE ]

Weren't you on traz earlier? Why did you change?

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 07:41 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone knows where I put him in my village-wolf rankings

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I didn't memorize your list...

I'd still prefer Mark or Traz over sighing today.

[/ QUOTE ]
boiler, this is a terrible list
sighing

[/ QUOTE ]

Weren't you on traz earlier? Why did you change?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kumubou - Traz interaction strongly indicates that Traz is a villager.
Also, I'm going to mellow out, guys.
Maybe it's just the poison, but I'm...going...tomellowout

econophile 04-02-2007 07:43 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
hmm i'm guessing the eventees are randed and this does not autoclear me

chuckleslovakian 04-02-2007 07:44 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
hmm i'm guessing the eventees are randed and this does not autoclear me

[/ QUOTE ]
O RLY??

FCBLComish 04-02-2007 07:46 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
hmm i'm guessing the eventees are randed and this does not autoclear me

[/ QUOTE ]

I am guessing that those are the 3 characters who chose that path. I chose to help save the queen as did many others.

FCBLComish 04-02-2007 07:48 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
By the way, LuckayLuck with a double vote is like having a knife with 2 blades and no handle. You better be very careful when you use it.

econophile 04-02-2007 07:48 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hmm i'm guessing the eventees are randed and this does not autoclear me

[/ QUOTE ]

I am guessing that those are the 3 characters who chose that path. I chose to help save the queen as did many others.

[/ QUOTE ]

i did vote for that option, and luckay said he did as well. but for it to win, more than 3 ppl must have voted for it. still, maybe it was randed among the ppl who voted for it. did thebram vote for that option?

Boiler_bd 04-02-2007 07:51 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]

Kumubou - Traz interaction strongly indicates that Traz is a villager.


[/ QUOTE ]

Reread kumu and I agree.

What are people's thoughts on Jeremy

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 07:51 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Alright guys, I have a double vote and I'm not afraid to use it.
Someone tell me why FCBLcomish hasn't been talked about at all. Seriously...

Zurvan 04-02-2007 07:52 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
hmm i'm guessing the eventees are randed and this does not autoclear me

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what would be awesome? If you spent more time in WW games finding wolves than worrying about your metagame, or if you're clear so you can contribute even less.

Yeah, that would be great.

Boiler_bd 04-02-2007 07:53 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Alright guys, I have a double vote and I'm not afraid to use it.
Someone tell me why FCBLcomish hasn't been talked about at all. Seriously...

[/ QUOTE ]

Reread kumu's posts. I think FCBL is a bit more clear after her role was revealed.

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 07:55 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alright guys, I have a double vote and I'm not afraid to use it.
Someone tell me why FCBLcomish hasn't been talked about at all. Seriously...

[/ QUOTE ]

Reread kumu's posts. I think FCBL is a bit more clear after her role was revealed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Strange, this is what I got
[ QUOTE ]
Traz = more villagery
LuckayLuck = WAYYYYY MORE VILLAGERY I'M INVINCIBLE
Jeremy = more villagery
Mark = more villagery
FMXDA = more villagery
Chuckles = WAYYYYY more villagery (you gotta look for this one, but it's there, seriously)
Bluff = more villagery

Mets = slightly more villagery
Zurvan = slightly more villagery


[/ QUOTE ]

I'll do another quick reread

GetThere1Time 04-02-2007 07:56 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[0] Bluffblank voted for FCBLcomish
[2] boiler_bd voted for Jeremy517
[0] Chuckleslovakian voted for Sighing
[2] Econophile voted for Fmxda
[2] Fcblcomish voted for Fmxda
[2] Fmxda voted for boiler_bd
[1] Jeremy517 voted for Sighing
[0] Kyrosmother voted for Sighing
[1] Luckayluck voted for Fcblcomish
[1] Mark_K voted for Econophile
[0] MdoranD voted for Econophile
[0] Metsandfinsfan voted for Sighing
<font color="red"> [6] Sighing voted for Mark_K </font>
[0] Thebram voted for Luckayluck
[0] Traz voted for Sighing
[0] Wdcbooks
[0] Xoom voted for boiler_bd
[0] Zurvan voted for Sighing

Boiler_bd 04-02-2007 07:59 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I may have been mixing bluff and fcbl there luckay. She did quote and respond to an fcbl post though. It's not as cut and dry as the bluff one.

I may be able to go fcbl today.

FCBLComish 04-02-2007 08:02 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
OK, I was hoping I did not have to read these 3 threads again to come up with a brilliant defense of why I am a villager. Look at all my votes. Look at my interactions. My villager game is usually very easy to read. Traz can read me like a book. I am still pretty sure he is villager.

Also see my interactions with KM.

wdcbooks 04-02-2007 08:05 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Luckay, I am also clearer with the Kumu lynch. I still want to vote for Econophile today. Luckay, your thoughts please?

KyrosMother 04-02-2007 08:08 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Luckay, I am also clearer with the Kumu lynch. I still want to vote for Econophile today. Luckay, your thoughts please?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...this seems like such a non-Books like post. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

econophile 04-02-2007 08:13 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
i'm not feeling sighing so much today, but that's how the wind is blowing right now

i'd love to but some more pressure on fmxda (especially now that he can post again)

KyrosMother 04-02-2007 08:14 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I will join you on FMX, if you can get the votes.

wdcbooks 04-02-2007 08:17 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Luckay, I am also clearer with the Kumu lynch. I still want to vote for Econophile today. Luckay, your thoughts please?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...this seems like such a non-Books like post. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet it is so very true. I have always felt free to point out what makes me a villager.

Boiler_bd 04-02-2007 08:19 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
fmxda, let's do this.

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 08:20 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Luckay, I am also clearer with the Kumu lynch. I still want to vote for Econophile today. Luckay, your thoughts please?

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel like I will never be able to vote for Econophile. My words cannot be better expressed than KyrosMothers'...

[ QUOTE ]
I have posted my thoughts on Econ a number of times.

At first, I thought he was a wolf. I haven't really played with him much and he is fairly quiet.

The night we lynched Tied, Econ was also on the block. He made a real wolfy/angleshoot post about not having his personal event action yet. When I read it, I said "definitely a wolf".

But then Lucky came out and claimed to have peeked Tied as a villager. People started to scramble off of Tied. Econ moved quickly to Boiler. Books went to Econ. It was close to deadline and I am not sure anyone was real sure of where the votes lay. Econ replied to Books "Die in a fire, wolf". My impression - he really thought he was getting lynched and Books was a wolf. I moved him to my villager list the next day.

I guess you had to be there. But those were my gut feelings as the events unfolded. Same way I felt about you (Mark) yesterday. As the events unfolded, I just couldn't bring myself to switch my vote to you. You sounded like a villager that thought he was getting lynched.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really cannot vote for (and will defend) all of these people:

MDD
Econophile
Mark_K
Chuckles
BluffBlank
FMXDA
Mets
Traz
Jeremy


This leaves...

sighing - It feels wrong because it is too easy, it also feels wrong because he's been up several times against wolves early.

Zurvan - He's done a lot of Zurvan villager tells in this game. It should be noted that Shortline thought that Zurvan was only trying to ACT like Zurvan and that his early hostility was over-the-top. Shortline, I have NOT forgotten that Zurvan was on your wolf-list...

xoom - I can't vote for this guy because I think he's the Bard or something. Y'know, because he was the king? And chose the event for us?

Boiler_bd - who I don't want to vote out primarily due to his attempts to take down traz and Mark_K(??) which I feel are really bad, and has now 180'd on the traz just like I did. Sounds like standard boiler-mason.

FCBL - ??? You really had interactions with wolves which cleared you? If you did, then I guess I missed it, but you sound so confident...

kyrosmother - Caught the econophile thing (but I would expect her to be able to do so as a wolf too. Either way, wolf or villager, she's telling the truth about econophile, though)

Thebram - ??? This would be my safe lynch, but traz is convinced that thebram is a villager. Who am I to argue against traz, who I think is a villager?

wdcbooks - ?????


So there's my dilemna, there's nobody I really want to vote for. Maybe books? I forgot why I can't vote for books. I'll give it a try.

WDCBooks

FCBLComish 04-02-2007 08:21 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
I will join you on FMX, if you can get the votes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe my vote is there, and has been all day.

KyrosMother 04-02-2007 08:23 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
FMX

Zurvan 04-02-2007 08:24 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
KM: this is two nights in a row you've tried to "negotiate" a lynch target. What's with that?

wdcbooks 04-02-2007 08:24 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Luckay and KM. I think you are both seriously misguided. Econo is not me. If I say "Die in a fire wolf", you can probably take it at face value because I don't metagame well or often. Econo makes a career out of the creative angleshoot and metagame. He tried one earlier, that I have referenced a couple of times that failed miserably.

The post you keep quoting would be villagery from Herbie or someone, but from Econo it is meaningless. Please don't fall for it.

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 08:25 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
This is why I believe FMX should be given a pass for today, at the very least...he openly attacked Kumubou in a very villagery way, on the Kumubou lynch day.

Here's that post...

[ QUOTE ]
I definitely think Kumubou is implicated by the lastchance kill. There is a post where she says "lastchance is either power village or evil." Guess she knew he wasn't evil and though he was power village?

vote Kumubou

I also support a thebram, boiler or KM lynch.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's combined with Kumubou's backhanded slap of FMXDA...

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing really piqued me about fmxda in the beginning, but looking at his posts in the Vortex struck something to me. I get the impression from him that he really did not care who was lynched, which is a common sign of lupus.

[/ QUOTE ]

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 08:27 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Econo makes a career out of the creative angleshoot and metagame. He tried one earlier, that I have referenced a couple of times that failed miserably.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, econo's also a villager because of this.

econophile 04-02-2007 08:27 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
luckay, that is just the kind of interaction i would expect btw wolf and godfather

lemme check the timing on fmx's post, though

KyrosMother 04-02-2007 08:27 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I have had FMX on my list since Day 2. I am not going to apologize for wanting to lynch him.

As for last night, I sucked. I really though the Kumu lynch was "too easy". So, yes, I wanted boiler, FMX or Mark. And then, as the evening drew near, I slowly became less convinced on Mark.

Zurvan - my wolf game is better than this. You know that.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.