Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   New MTV Reality Series About Virgin Guys (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388619)

TheOneWizard 04-26-2007 12:32 AM

New MTV Reality Series About Virgin Guys

So I'm about to come home from the gym this morning when two girls come up to me. "Hi. We're casting for a new reality series on MTV."

"Cool. What is it?"

"It's about older guys who are virgins."

WTF? Why are they coming to me with this? Do I come off as a virgin to complete strangers? They hand me the little flyer. Here's what it says.

[ QUOTE ]
MTV is casting a new, fun documentary style reality series that follows virgin guys (18 & up) on their quest to find a girlfriend/lover.

...Do you get nervous around women?
...Do the girls you meet think of you more like a brother rather than a boyfriend/lover?
...Are people surprised to know you are a virgin?
...Do you find it difficult to pull youself away from you busy schedule to meet any girls? (e.g. work. studies, basevall season, video games.)

Everyone has their own unique reasons why they are still a virgin...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they left out the reason "Women tend to be huge [censored]." My roommate's telling me to do it. "What do you got to lose," he said. Pride and dignity would be my answer.

Then again how much pride and dignity can you have when you're still a virgin?

What's my play BBV?

ImsaKidd 04-26-2007 12:35 AM

Re: New MTV Reality Series About Virgin Guys

DO IT. There are probably MTV groupies that would do you cause they saw you on TV.

TheBronzer 04-26-2007 12:35 AM

wait so they picked you out of the crowd, asked you to be on their show, and you're actually a virgin?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

rubbrband 04-26-2007 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wait so they picked you out of the crowd, asked you to be on their show, and you're actually a virgin?

[/ QUOTE ]

Spechel EDD 04-26-2007 12:36 AM

i dont even know how i can troll this to make it any better than it is now

AE6 04-26-2007 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
considering how easy it easy to call his virginity OVER THE INTERNET FOR GODSAKE it's probably pretty easy to guess it by looking at him

i like your avatar, op

TheBronzer 04-26-2007 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
considering how easy it easy to call his virginity OVER THE INTERNET FOR GODSAKE it's probably pretty easy to guess it by looking at him

i like your avatar, op

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never noticed his posts before

OP POST PICS!!!!!!!!!!!

rubbrband 04-26-2007 12:48 AM

Didn't OP post about quitting redlobster?

I_AM_EVIL 04-26-2007 12:51 AM

Did you have to DnD dice in your hand when they approached you? That might have been their 1st clue.

TheOneWizard 04-26-2007 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't OP post about quitting redlobster?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I did. I'm kind of weak-tight in life which is why something like this scares me. It could be fun though.

For the guy who wanted pics - pics of what? Me? The two girls who gave me the flyer?