Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Heads Up Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   HU League Scheduling Thread (NLTRN) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=429518)

ChicagoRy 06-17-2007 05:24 PM

HU League Scheduling Thread (NLTRN)

You have until July 23rd to play everybody in your bracket one time in a best of 3 contest.

I am ok with scheduling different parts of the best of three on different days, but please avoid doing this unless you have to.

You can PM your bracket members or post in this thread to schedule matches. When you have both agreed to a match, one of you PM or post in this thread that you have agreed and I will create the match in the "Private" section of PokerStars Tourney area.

If two people are having problems scheduling or one person is not responding for an extended period of time, please let me know right away.

You can start playing your matches anytime, I figure the extra few days outside of the one month period can be used as a little extra time.

Here are the brackets again, if there are any questions you can post here. I'll update results every so often, probably in this thread, depending on how crowded it gets.

Bracket A

# hokiegreg
# Chrismystero
# mr.jr
# Sermex
# sharpie
# Dboy

Bracket B

# ownupstflop
# Mychcumstein
# soop
# nhh
# omgwtfnoway
# Kharlog

Bracket C

# RicherthanRichie
# ChicagoRy
# Crispy Bacon
# Majik
# aaronbeen
# eleventy

Bracket D

# Autom4tic
# Insane Steve
# boiler_bd
# Deewhizzle
# checktheriver
# Geo808

Insane_Steve 06-17-2007 05:32 PM

Re: HU League Scheduling Thread (NLTRN)

Note to people in bracket D:

I have work until about the 7th or 8th of July, so anytime after then, or sometime this week since I work early is the best time to play against me.

Autom4tic 06-17-2007 11:09 PM

If you want you can play me any day/time this week except Tuesday - send me a PM

HokieGreg 06-18-2007 03:09 AM

I will be in AC for 2 weeks (June 23-July 7), so Bracket A players PM me a date/time for sometime this week if possible. I'm available most of the week. Thanks.

Kharlog 06-18-2007 07:19 AM

Bracket B: I'm available this monday to wednesday most of the time. Just PM me if you're willing to play.

Deewhizzle 06-18-2007 09:35 AM

Still need help getting some dough on stars, having problems with epassporte(imagine that) anyone willing to trade some FTP money for Stars money, PM me or Get me on AIM @ antyevryting1.
thanks

checktheriver 06-18-2007 09:44 AM

To Bracket D :
I'm pretty much available everyday this week and probably other weeks too. I can play anytime from 07:00 to 19:00 ET (I live in Europe). PM me to schedule games.

soop 06-18-2007 01:17 PM

Bracket B: I can play this week 9-12PM ET. PM to schedule.

eleventy 06-18-2007 03:33 PM

Bracket C

I'm available for these afternoons from 1-3 EDT and evenings after 9EDT.

ChicagoRy 06-18-2007 05:32 PM

Eleventy, we can play tonight if you'd like at 11-2 ET, whatever works for you.