Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Zurvan 04-02-2007 10:34 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

<font color="white">
So I looked over nez's posts from the weekend. He said traz is a wolf, then he said he's a villager.

He said Luckay is a wolf, but could be a villager.

He said luckay &amp; I can't be wolves together.

This is very similar to his seer game in ASXI. I was the mod, and couldn't figure out who he peeked based on his posts. Blah.

Theory: the wolves are right [censored] re: the seer, and don't have a clue who it is, so they're just killing people based on tone/feel.

</font>

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 10:43 AM

Zurvan
<font color="white"> I don't actually know if you're a wolf or not, and I also probably won't end up voting for you at the end of the day. I also haven't read what's up with the nightkills.

However, I do know that I am freaking invincible this game, I can't be lynched lol. wtf? me? seriously? my actions last night? I knew mark k was a villager, so I pushed the wagon onto the other guy, who happened to be the warlockzors. I win, yo. </font>

Thebram 04-02-2007 10:48 AM

<font color="white"> Nez went after you out of no where. Then was very wishy washy about it, but left his vote on you.
Then he's killed.

I cant see how that doesnt implicate you.
</font>
luckay

Zurvan 04-02-2007 10:49 AM

<font color="white">
Luckay

You may not have noticed, but this game isn't about you being right, or getting what you want.

You're not invincible until one of the seers comes out &amp; peeks you.

There's now two people voting me "who probably won't be voting me at the end of the day". If you don't want to lynch me, why are you voting me? </font>

econophile 04-02-2007 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Luckay

<font color="white">
You'd better explain yourself for the way you acted last night. I mean it.
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">yeah, what were you doing luckay? </font>

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">yeah, what were you doing luckay? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">To repeat...what was I doing yesterday night? I come back to see my good friend Mark K on the chopping block, one of the clearest villagers I have. And Kumu somehow getting a lot of talk but not getting overwhelmingly voted, a good sign of a wolfia. So I'm like...WTF GUYS, WHY IS MARK K ON THE TOP!!!! LET'S GO KUMU KUMU KUMUMUMUMUMUUMUMUUMUONASTICK.

Standard? </font>

Mark_K 04-02-2007 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">
Luckay

You may not have noticed, but this game isn't about you being right, or getting what you want.

You're not invincible until one of the seers comes out &amp; peeks you.

There's now two people voting me "who probably won't be voting me at the end of the day". If you don't want to lynch me, why are you voting me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I answered this. BECAUSE IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD.
</font>

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 10:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white"> If you don't want to lynch me, why are you voting me? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Zurvan <font color="white"> and others

since we can only post in white today, my votes early on will likely be meaningless and just attention-grabbers towards specific people.

I'll re-read nez, there's a reason why they killed them obviously, and since I know I'm not a wolf, I can probably get a very good sense of his peeks </font>

traz 04-02-2007 10:54 AM

<font color="white"> I'm going to go ahead and vote </font> luckay

<font color="white">It really all makes sense </font>

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 10:55 AM

<font color="white"> btw, off the top of my head, </font>

Zurvan <font color="white"> is a villager. I'm pretty sure Zurvan-wolf realizes that Luckay is one of the clearest and most invincible villagers out there and doesn't want to look weird by voting for him (as he did). Therefore, Zurvan is a villager. Just a quick snippet. Anyways, I'll go look at Nez's posts now... </font>