Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Bonus Whoring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=498947)

Sir Pwn A Donk 09-11-2007 08:25 PM

Bonus Whoring

I am going to start bonus whoring soon, but I totally forgot that I can't signup with both rakeback and bonus $$ (aside from reload bonuses). I already have a Stars account and Tilt (no rakeback there because I signed up without using a rakeback affiliate...doh!) and I want to get off of stars because there is no rakeback. I want one site that I can use for rakeback and play there as my main play site. Which would you recommend that would get me a good rakeback deal and not screw me out of a good bonus?

lvkajunkid 09-11-2007 08:27 PM

Re: Bonus Whoring

UB. 30% rakeback and as far as I know your deposit bonus doesn't come out of your rakeback!!!

tuds38 09-11-2007 08:32 PM

UB also offers reload bonuses like once per week.

Sir Pwn A Donk 09-11-2007 08:34 PM

But I can't signup for an account with both a code from PSO for an instant bankroll bonus, as well as the code for rakeback

Rek 09-11-2007 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am going to start bonus whoring soon, but I totally forgot that I can't signup with both rakeback and bonus $$ (aside from reload bonuses). I already have a Stars account and Tilt (no rakeback there because I signed up without using a rakeback affiliate...doh!) and I want to get off of stars because there is no rakeback. I want one site that I can use for rakeback and play there as my main play site. Which would you recommend that would get me a good rakeback deal and not screw me out of a good bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

sssshhhh - no rakeback on Stars - are you mad? It has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that you get more than the equivalent of RB through Stars VIP/FPP system.

Stars rocks

Rek 09-11-2007 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sssshhhh - no rakeback on Stars - are you mad? It has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that you get more than the equivalent of RB through Stars VIP/FPP system.

Stars rocks

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no it hasn't...........

hallo! 09-11-2007 09:21 PM

Absolute Poker is it. Ub is ghey as hell. although its the same place

pattay 09-11-2007 09:28 PM

cake 33% plus you automatically get their $500 100% reload bonus