Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Open Challenge to 2+2 Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=526796)

IWant2Believe 10-19-2007 08:07 PM

Re: Open Challenge to 2+2 Community

Hey...I AM WELL aware of the sample size not being large enough.....That is not the point...the POINT is you WILL notice anomalies even within this sample size that are CoNSISTANT...in fact consistant enough that you can use it to YOUR advantage.....only way for you to know what I am talking about is TRY 10 of these...and make sure you save your HH for all 10 of them....IF you are still not convinced...I will show you in those 10 HH the fishyness that goes on at stars......As for the guy asking where you can find them,...you have to click on the SNG option from the main lobby and almost scroll all the way to borrom of the screen to find them...

Lessu 10-19-2007 08:15 PM

So if you have found a way to use it to your advantage why not just be quiet and take everyone's monies

Sounds like you are on the right track

sethypooh21 10-19-2007 08:25 PM

Bobo Fett 10-19-2007 08:26 PM

Tough call, only getting to pick 3. Decided to leave out "Ban Plz..." because he's good for entertainment value.

Tooty816 10-19-2007 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Play 10 $3.40 10 player SNGs at Pokerstars and come back to say that the site is using a fair RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR. ANyone with any common sense would know that the site is clearly rigging the RNG to make the games go faster so that it can run as many games as possible as soon as possible....

[/ QUOTE ]

i lol'd

OziBattler 10-19-2007 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Play 10 $3.40 10 player SNGs at Pokerstars and come back to say that the site is using a fair RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR. ANyone with any common sense would know that the site is clearly rigging the RNG to make the games go faster so that it can run as many games as possible as soon as possible....

[/ QUOTE ]

shows us your hand histories, show us the proof <font color="white"> cos i really care </font>

you should consider posting your screenname so people can watch you play and see if it is rigged

IWant2Believe 10-19-2007 09:16 PM

I didn't say I found a way to beat the game....I just said There's a clear flaw in the RNG that favours the site....no individual player will be immune from that flaw....so no need to keep it quite......you know it is an OPEN challenge...which means you HAVE to actually participate..i.e. actually play the required 10 SNGs and then make the statement.......Of course be ready to back it up with the HHs.....Anyone can say oh you are just some random looser whi is blbbing about the online poker being rigged...I did not make those claim...all i said was that the Stars RNG for the 3.40 SNGs is not Fair...i.e. NOT RANDOM....

excession 10-19-2007 09:20 PM

please do not feed the innumerate trolls..

IWant2Believe 10-19-2007 09:27 PM

Could be the best 35 dollars you ever spent.....unless u like living in the dark....

IWant2Believe 10-19-2007 09:31 PM

By the way...YOu have to be atleast survive till 5 players are remining..to start noticing the anamolies...