Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528401)

sheetsworld 10-22-2007 08:36 AM

Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

Dear Mr. Haber,

Thank you for your email.

In order for us to better assist you in this case; we will need you to please provide us with a detailed explanation of the issue you are referring about.

In the notes of your account we do not have any notes regarding any compromise account.

Here at Absolute Poker we take security very serious, we do not share our player’s information with anyone.

Please note that to prevent hackers from stealing accounts information or seen other players cards, we utilize the internationally accepted industry standard SSLv3/TLSv1 encryption algorithm.

The same that the banks use, which protects your information as it, transfers between our client application running on your computer and our servers.

You can learn about our site integrity by visiting the link below:
http://www.absolutepoker.com/integrity/

Thanks for playing at Absolute Poker! If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We are here for you!

Sincerely,

Alfonzo
Team Absolute ~ Customer Support
"To Continue to be the Best and Most Trusted"
Support@AbsolutePoker.Com

We’re Here To Stay! All Players Welcome!

Come and join the action this weekend with our 150k guaranteed on Saturday and 75k on Sunday! With more and bigger guaranteed tournaments, Absolute Poker is your place to play. See you at the tables whenever, wherever!

catcher193 10-22-2007 08:41 AM

Re: Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

pretty brutal denial, that angers me, an email that says "we are working on the situation" seems reasonable/expected.

reply and like them to some threads, (not that it's your responsibility)

1p0kerboy 10-22-2007 08:41 AM

Re: Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

"Here at Absolute Poker we take security very serious, we do not share our player’s information with anyone."

hyachachachachacha

plzleenowhammy 10-22-2007 08:42 AM

Re: Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

How do they know your name? Superuser e-mail?? New thread, plz.

leprous_hand 10-22-2007 08:43 AM

Re: Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

maybe they are leveling you?

Rainclouds 10-22-2007 09:03 AM

Re: Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

Whoa, AP's reply is so insulting on so many levels. I just don't understand why they still exist.

runout_mick 10-22-2007 09:18 AM

Re: Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

Looks like someone in support didn't get the memo.

TGB 10-22-2007 09:36 AM

Re: Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

This reminds me of how Lord Nelson dressed himself at The Battle of Trafalgar.

A red shirt so the enemies could't see if he was injured.
And brown courderoy pants.

Btw, he died in that battle.

Gildwulf 10-22-2007 09:38 AM

Re: Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

[ QUOTE ]
This reminds me of how Lord Nelson dressed himself at The Battle of Trafalgar.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.albertco.com/images/Dennis%20Miller.jpg

btmagnetw 10-22-2007 09:42 AM

Re: Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

Alfonzo
Team Absolute ~ Customer Support
"To Continue to be the Best and Most Trusted"

this is like, too sad to even be ironic.