Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Thebram 04-03-2007 04:56 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Any speculation on what wolf Sighing is?

My guess is minor generic wolf

BTW, while speculating, I wonder if the Godfather can earn the power to take his "cloak" and use it on another wolf... Just a thought, he can clear himself then use it on another wolf.. Just something for the village to keep in mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

What an odd post this is.
It's almost too odd for you to be a wolf, but geez. Are you really that desperate to contribute?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you're trying to discredit seer peeks before we even get them?

I guess the ironic thing is that if you are truly speculating, you're probably within the rules to do so. But if there is, in fact, such a wolf ability and you know about it, doesnt talking about it violate the mod's rules about discussing powers?

Mark_K 04-03-2007 05:00 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
No this is just dead air speculating.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

wdcbooks 04-03-2007 05:11 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Ok, I am back from work, nice to see Sighing has given up. I kind of wish the real apprentice had counter-claimed last night, but such is life.

I actually don't feel too bad about the Econo lynch. I didn't feel he had done anything villagery all game. I will have to learn to make the 'die in a fire' style post if that is what it takes to clear me.

KyrosMother 04-03-2007 05:20 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Any speculation on what wolf Sighing is?

My guess is minor generic wolf

BTW, while speculating, I wonder if the Godfather can earn the power to take his "cloak" and use it on another wolf... Just a thought, he can clear himself then use it on another wolf.. Just something for the village to keep in mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

LuckayLuck 04-03-2007 05:39 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Any speculation on what wolf Sighing is?

My guess is minor generic wolf

BTW, while speculating, I wonder if the Godfather can earn the power to take his "cloak" and use it on another wolf... Just a thought, he can clear himself then use it on another wolf.. Just something for the village to keep in mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

[/ QUOTE ]
I know, isn't it so villagery?
...you're going to disagree with me, aren't you?

KyrosMother 04-03-2007 05:46 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Any speculation on what wolf Sighing is?

My guess is minor generic wolf

BTW, while speculating, I wonder if the Godfather can earn the power to take his "cloak" and use it on another wolf... Just a thought, he can clear himself then use it on another wolf.. Just something for the village to keep in mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

[/ QUOTE ]
I know, isn't it so villagery?
...you're going to disagree with me, aren't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes you make me smile.

More often, you make me grimace, but sometimes you make me smile. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

BTW - you're still a wolf. Please don't kill me tonight.

LuckayLuck 04-03-2007 05:51 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Sighing: Am I a wolf?

LuckayLuck 04-03-2007 05:53 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Follow-up question:

Sighing, who would you eat tonight, if you weren't getting lynched?

LuckayLuck 04-03-2007 05:55 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
btw, it should go without saying, but

[ QUOTE ]
page 164 - You approach him and ask if he needs help

[/ QUOTE ]
is without a doubt the "right" thing to do. Standard.

However, after the game, I really would like to know what would have happened if we attacked the cart [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

wdcbooks 04-03-2007 05:57 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I voted to attack the cart. Banzai!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.