Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Madtown 04-01-2007 08:45 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan, MT, MDD - no interest in FMX?

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly:

Boiler > Mark > fmx

But I have no problem with voting any one of them and will move if absolutely necessary

I also wish chuck and mets were here, where the [censored] are they

KyrosMother 04-01-2007 08:46 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Well, I don't want you guys moving to FMX at the same time I move to Mark.

We need to agree soon on Mark or FMX, because boiler's BW died.

FCBLComish 04-01-2007 08:46 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan, MT, MDD - no interest in FMX?

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly:

Boiler > Mark > fmx

But I have no problem with voting any one of them and will move if absolutely necessary

I also wish chuck and mets were here, where the [censored] are they

[/ QUOTE ]


Mets are playing ball tonight. I bet Metsandfinsfan is gonna be watching it somewhere.

KyrosMother 04-01-2007 08:48 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
FCBL - would you go over to Mark?

MDD/Zurvan - what about FMX?

Madtown 04-01-2007 08:48 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I don't want you guys moving to FMX at the same time I move to Mark.

We need to agree soon on Mark or FMX, because boiler's BW died.

[/ QUOTE ]

If there's any last second move it should probably be onto fmxda, because I think some of his voters are gone for the night.

That said I'd like to wait a few more minutes because WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE

xoom 04-01-2007 08:49 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Kumu > mark > fmxda

Boiler_bd 04-01-2007 08:50 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I am willing to vote fmx or Mark over Kumu. I don't have a real preference right now.

Zurvan 04-01-2007 08:51 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
You know what the great thing about moving a vote is? If it has to go back, it only takes a second.

Mark's the wolfiest of this bunch.

I don't want to lynch fmx, because I think that's what the wolves want us to do, based on killing voj.

Mark_K 04-01-2007 08:52 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Zurvan, Do even read my posts.... I've addressed this twice.

I posted my Villager/Wolf list with BOTH Kumu and Dustin

I voted kumu but said I would be willing to also vote Dustin.

I NEVER pushed anyone to ever NOT vote dustin. I didn't even push kumu. I pushed for both of them.

They were the only two BW's that day. I was happy.

Your last post, severely distorts these FACTS. (Read the posts)

Boiler_bd 04-01-2007 08:52 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Looking over my notes, Mark > fmxda > kum.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.