Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   playing against ratholers (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=461468)

luegofuego 07-26-2007 03:38 PM

playing against ratholers

i swear to god, some of u are such worthless leeches that u cant even figure the simplest concepts out on your own. if u open UTG and a 20bb shorty pushes from SB, YOU DO NOT CALL HIM WITH QTs. when u open the button with J7s and a 20bb shorty pushes from BB, YOU DO NOT CALL WITH J7s.

stealing blinds from shorties is not only perfectly fine, it is MANDATORY. they would rather u fold and give them their blind back without a fight. they do not like having their blinds stolen more than anyone else. but DO NOT MAKE IT 4xBB WITH SHORTIES IN THE BLINDS. its completely pointless. make it 3bb or even less. i hope i will not have to elaborate why this is a good idea.

by commiting these completely retarded errors that should be obvious to anyone with half a brain, you make shortstack strategy extreeemely profitable. they are not doing it because they are disgusting pieces of [censored] with no morals or respect for some retarded gambling code of honor, THEY ARE DOING IT CAUSE U ALL PLAY LIKE MORONS AGAINST THEM. if everyone stops playing like an idiot against 20bb stacks, they will not pop up like vermin everywhere u play.

a loose call when getting ~2:1 is completely fine. opening 98s for $35 and calling the ~$200 shove is just DUMB.

i am sure i could elaborate further on it but i am drinking wine and having a good time right now so i hope others will chime in.

jkkkk 07-26-2007 03:41 PM

Re: playing against ratholers

Dear short stackers,

Die in a fire.

luegofuego 07-26-2007 03:42 PM

sorry bout the harsh tone but by being that dumb, u are not only ruining your own games but my games too, which i will not stand for.

ahnuld 07-26-2007 03:49 PM

Agree with everything. Open smaller when its their button, and steal a lot. Play with poker stove and get a feel for some ranges such as how random hands compare to a shorty who is pushing any Ax suited, KQ+ and any pair

ImsaKidd 07-26-2007 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they are not doing it because they are disgusting pieces of [censored] with no morals or respect

[/ QUOTE ]

DISAGREE

CHOO CHOO

Triumph36 07-26-2007 03:59 PM

it blows my mind just how bad otherwise good/great players play against ratholers. do they like gambling, or just the shot to bust the ratholer?

jsnipes28 07-26-2007 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it blows my mind just how bad otherwise good/great players play against ratholers. do they like gambling, or just the shot to bust the ratholer?

[/ QUOTE ]

they are usually linked triumph

thought process is like "god these [censored] are annoying [clicks pot button w/ 79s and shorty shoves] who [censored] cares about $200 im ballin out, up 7k tonight, gonna bust this clownface"

Trivial 07-26-2007 04:22 PM

good post, agree entirely

MyTurn2Raise 07-26-2007 04:26 PM

luegofire,
you fail to realize how much it is worth to get rid of the shortstacker and have her/him replaced at the table.

CHOO CHOO

EmpireMaker2 07-26-2007 04:30 PM

I call ratholers light because I love sucking out on them