Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [DEC]*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558485)

orange 12-01-2007 02:11 PM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [DEC}***

lol...you leave a thread cause we talk about other stuff than you cutting yourself? football only lasts for maybe 2 months tops here.

ikestoys 12-01-2007 02:12 PM

espn is reporting we are def getting les miles...

word

kolotoure 12-01-2007 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Goofy is no good, he won't even say if he got laid. He should take a leaf out of your book imo and tell us about some bloody vag adventures? Any more to report btw kill?

[/ QUOTE ]

he didn't. It seems we have seen the end of goofy couple

Worm75 12-01-2007 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Though the Vikes probably have a slight edge imo, esp with you-know-who reported to be back this week.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tavaris Jackson....or whatever other disaster ends up playing QB will make sure this doesn't happen

[/ QUOTE ]

Who do you tip to take it then? I can't really see the Lions taking it down with their schedule. Saints? Cards?

[/ QUOTE ]

With the way this season has worked, who the hell knows...I would think that the Saints have a decent chance, but you never know what freakin team is going to show up.

All I know, is that Minnesotas QB situation is way to shaky to put any faith in them making it in right now, even with AP coming back and there O-line playing lights out.

Worm75 12-01-2007 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

word

[/ QUOTE ]

Change in plans, now ESPN is reporting Miles to make an announcement that he is staying [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

stonescar 12-01-2007 02:18 PM

Beat: I always forget that we're entering a new month, and it always takes me a half day of refreshing the old one and wondering where everybody took off before I find the new one.

Wolfram 12-01-2007 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Goofy is no good, he won't even say if he got laid. He should take a leaf out of your book imo and tell us about some bloody vag adventures? Any more to report btw kill?

[/ QUOTE ]

he didn't. It seems we have seen the end of goofy couple

[/ QUOTE ]
What??? I assumed he did.

How is it possible to go to a girls home on a date, sleep over, and not have sex?

stonescar 12-01-2007 02:23 PM

It's Goofy we're talking about here (sorry [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )

Worm75 12-01-2007 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

word

[/ QUOTE ]

Change in plans, now ESPN is reporting Miles to make an announcement that he is staying [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Btw ike, why would you want him???? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

spivey 12-01-2007 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

word

[/ QUOTE ]

Looking forward to have some 9-2 teams that never quite make the title game?