Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   calling on JFISH (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558338)

BrynKenney 12-01-2007 11:55 PM

Re: calling on JFISH

lol thats bs but whatever, u know i played u 15/30 deep b4 and u took me for like 9k or whatever but i was sitting 100-200 to tease u had nothing to do w/ taking any of ur blinds

MagicNinja 12-02-2007 12:10 AM

lol funny coincidence then after my blind just got stolen when i timed out. S'all good, can we still play ?

BrynKenney 12-02-2007 12:15 AM

i'll play u 50-100 2 tables when i dont have fish

BrynKenney 12-02-2007 12:16 AM

and if i took one of ur blinds i will send it back, u can ask actionjeff i raised the sb and sat out cuz i didnt wanna play him and sent him $200 back so im not trying to steal ur $ and i dont want u to make it as im a scumbag cuz im not

SlowHabit 12-02-2007 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and if i took one of ur blinds i will send it back, u can ask actionjeff i raised the sb and sat out cuz i didnt wanna play him and sent him $200 back so im not trying to steal ur $ and i dont want u to make it as im a scumbag cuz im not

[/ QUOTE ]
Respkt.

AceCR9 12-02-2007 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If it's not you doing this sort of thing, my bad, I know a few people use the 'onceuponastar' username to get action.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played Bryn's buddy holla-athca-boy @ 10/20 tonight

not too long into the match he had to "take a smoke break", there was a moment where he left, then insta sat back down on both tables, it definitely seemed like a different player afterwards.

idk who it was, and I really didn't care as there aren't a ton of 10/20 players who I would turn down(and I know most of them from 2+2). he also didn't reply @ all to any comments I made about it in chat.

maybe it was the same person the whole time, but when you need a "smoke break" 20-30 min into a match, its pretty shady.

the play after the break did sorta seem like it was Bryn, which would be funny as he turned me down for 1020 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

BrynKenney 12-02-2007 01:12 AM

lol @ u thinking it was me im playing 3 tables right now donk

holla-at-yoboy 12-02-2007 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If it's not you doing this sort of thing, my bad, I know a few people use the 'onceuponastar' username to get action.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played Bryn's buddy holla-athca-boy @ 10/20 tonight

not too long into the match he had to "take a smoke break", there was a moment where he left, then insta sat back down on both tables, it definitely seemed like a different player afterwards.

idk who it was, and I really didn't care as there aren't a ton of 10/20 players who I would turn down(and I know most of them from 2+2). he also didn't reply @ all to any comments I made about it in chat.

maybe it was the same person the whole time, but when you need a "smoke break" 20-30 min into a match, its pretty shady.

the play after the break did sorta seem like it was Bryn, which would be funny as he turned me down for 1020 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

looooooooooooooooooool, u r one paranoid [censored] moron,
i always smoke when i play so i was rolling a blunt, and i was talking to u while i was sitting out, then i had been sitting out for like 5 mins so it kicked me off the table so i insta resat. ill play you all [censored] day at any stakes u want you [censored] clown

AceCR9 12-02-2007 01:14 AM

who takes a break, 20 minutes in, when they are only playing a few tables? can't handle that and smoke @ same time?

also- lol @ u 2 posting 1 min apart

o, and wtf r u doing posting, when you said u had to leave? I wanted to keep playing

holla-at-yoboy 12-02-2007 01:17 AM

i have people over, trolling message boards is a little different then playing 2 hu tables.

let's set something up for tomorrow?