Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software: Tableselection + Buddy Search (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=541713)

Mr_Snood 11-08-2007 09:32 PM

New Software: Tableselection + Buddy Search

Hi.

I am currently in the developement of a new SpadeEye version (www.spadeit.com), called SpadeIt Professional.
This one will be a more advanced version as it will be supporting the following sites/networks:
-PartyPoker (already supported)

-FullTiltPoker (already supported)

-PokerStars (already supported)

-iPoker (already supported):
Hansa Poker, Titan Poker, Victor Chandler Poker, NoIQ Poker, Chili Poker, CD Poker, Noble Poker, BetFred Poker, Expekt Poker, Cardoza Poker, Carlos Poker, PokerInEurope, GreenJokerPoker, Kiwi Poker, Club On The Park, Tony G Poker, PariMatch Poker, Uncover Poker, Dafa Poker, Poker UTD, Big Slick Poker, The Rivercard, Blondepoker, Poker 770, Bet 365,
Paddypower Poker, Dead Mans Hand Poker, Maestro Poker....

-Prima (in developement):
Nine Poker, Eurolinx Poker, Purple Lounge, Battlefield Poker, Poker Rewards, Tell Poker, Betway Poker, Unibet Poker, Stan James Poker, Daves Poker, Crazy Poker, Royal Card Club, Betdirect Poker, Pokerhost, Poker Time, Royal Vegas Poker, Red Nines, Nordicbet Poker, Betonbet, Arctic Poker, PokerArena...

-EverestPoker (in developement)

Once this sites has been added more may come...

Some of the major benefits of SpadeItPro:
- Scan for tables and buddies across stakes/structs and pokersites.
- You do not need to have the pokerclient open to scan for tables or buddies.
- It displays a list of all available tables along with the players at the tables and their statistics from your local database(s).
- It supports Pokertracker PostgreSQL/Access, Holdem Manager, Pokermanager Firebird and PokerOffice mySQL databases (and soon MikeChops Real Time database).
- You can modify your own scoring system to easily rate and compare the tables.

_If_ i am going to release this tool it will work like this:
1) It will be a subscription based service.
But you can expect the price to be reasonable and low.
2) Microstakes player can use it for free as long as the traffic does not slow down paying customer...
3) People that already bought some of my other tableselection tools will be able to convert their licenses if they want.

Download of the pubic beta:
www.spadeit.com/SpadeItPro.msi

- I want to test the stability of my servers and that SpadeItPro is bug free.
So your help and feedback is appreciated [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Thanks

HalvSame 11-09-2007 12:46 AM

Re: New Software: Tableselection + Buddy Search

Sounds good, will check it out tomorrow. I'll bother you with some questions:
- what's the difference between this and Sixth Sense?
- will it do datamining/table opening (except for stars)?
- please please is it possible to have the lobbies minimized at "all" times (ie for joining waitlists, opening new tables, etc) for iPoker and Prima like SpadeEye does for party? (note that I havent used primaeye/eyepoker so I dont know if they do this).

Oh and nice gesture to let microstakers use it for free, hopefully it won't bog down the servers. There's probably not that much data going in and out anyway, right?

yellowbluebus 11-09-2007 11:28 AM

I tried it but I am getting a "Poker Client error."

Maunzekater 11-09-2007 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1) It will be a subscription based service.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

jack frost 11-09-2007 03:36 PM

this is cool but how do we find out what our postgres data base user name and password is??

mattgoody 11-09-2007 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Edit: I hit Scan all tables and it does get them. The get all tables button does not work tho.

mattgoody 11-09-2007 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is cool but how do we find out what our postgres data base user name and password is??

[/ QUOTE ]

If you go into pokertracker and do File-> Maintain Database names, the last column called DB Name shows you that. Also if you go to Utilities->PostgreSQL Settings you can see your user name altho the password is in asterix, so you'll have to remember from when you made it.

K䲰䮥n 11-09-2007 03:46 PM

will you still be providing support for the non-pro (ie old) versions of spade-eye/eyepoker?

pokahjokah 11-09-2007 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jack frost 11-09-2007 04:17 PM

I get the poker client error when trying to get a table list and when I scan all the program locks up on me when it reaches 100%

Mr_Snood 11-09-2007 08:26 PM

Yes, i totally forgot about the "Get Tables" button.
Do not use it....

You may also notice that the PartyPoker support is currently down. Somehow my PartyPoker always freezes, so its useless to leave the scanner running. Got to see how to fix it...

For FullTilt, iPoker and PokerStars i have currently only 1 scanner running.
So the tabledata you get may be a few minutes old...
If people like this tool, i will go and buy some more hardware to give you a better performance, but up to now this tool is just an idea...

I probably cut off the micro stakes for the first weeks...

Mr_Snood 11-09-2007 08:28 PM

For sure.

My client side tableselection tools (SpadeEye, EyePoker ...) have currently highest priority.
So it may take a few week until this new tool will leave beta, if it ever will...

goofyballer 11-09-2007 08:38 PM

You sell SpadeEye as something you just pay for once, right?

Does SpadeItPro have any new features besides Prima support? Are you going to continue to sell the regular version of SpadeEye?

jack frost 11-09-2007 08:53 PM

I just ried it again and after it 100% it jus tlocked up and said system not responding? I really like what you have in the works here I hope it get off the ground.

Mr_Snood 11-09-2007 08:56 PM

SpadeEye will not die.
There are enough people that do not like to pay a monthly fee, and rather use SpadeEye to scan their local pokerlobby.

Also, if you want to datamine you will need to stick to SpadeEye/EyePoker.

This new tool will only be for tableselection and buddy search across sites...

mattgoody 11-09-2007 09:02 PM

In the filters i have only have Shorthanded tables checked off with full ring unchecked, but on fulltilt, spadeit returns 6max and 9person tables. Also, im not quite getting how this program works. I Scan All Tables and the list of all tables shows up in the top box, but no stats show at all. in the middle box, it shows the players at the selected table, but all stats show as 0. Same in the bottom box with all the players. I set up my postgresql databases in the options window, and both are checked off as active. Just wondering how to make this work. Thanks

jack frost 11-09-2007 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
SpadeEye will not die.
There are enough people that do not like to pay a monthly fee, and rather use SpadeEye to scan their local pokerlobby.

Also, if you want to datamine you will need to stick to SpadeEye/EyePoker.

This new tool will only be for tableselection and buddy search across sites...

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhhh so whats the explaination to the problems we are having?

Mr_Snood 11-09-2007 09:49 PM

Version 1.03 is ready:
http://www.spadeit.com/SpadeItPro.msi

- The "Get Tables" button is fixed.
- Now you can filter for 6max, HeadsUp and Fullring tables.
- Your local database(s) should now be used.

Still clueless why it freezes when reaching 100%.
Maybe this will not happen with 1.03.

Or probably the "advanced" or "overall" tablefilter is causing this problem.

HalvSame 11-09-2007 11:26 PM

Okay, I've tried it out and have some bugs and some suggestions.

Bugs/problems:
- if you double click a table without having the poker client running, you get an infinite (?) loop of "Capture failed" messages. Maybe put a "Make sure your running the poker client" with Retry/Abort buttons in that message?
- joining waitlists/opening tables doesn't work on ipoker (Hansa). It just skips down to the last table and does nothing more.
- I'm on a restricted account, and changing settings doesn't work without logging on as admin. I've set full access permissions to the spadeit folder, but it doesnt seem to make a difference. Maybe I'll have to give access to registry keys as well?
- it doesn't show Prima tables at all, neither with "get table list" or "scan all tables".
- when moving up and down the table list using the arrow keys tables that are supposed to be filtered out are showing.

Suggestions:
- Ability to sort the table list by Max VPIP (I think I mentioned this as a suggestion for SpadeEye in some other thread).
- Some kind of priority system for poker clients. I'm thinking something like "Scan iPoker tables. If the number of tables after filtering is less than X, scan Party tables, etc".
- option to exclude iPoker and Prima "turbo" tables

And the granddaddy of all features:
Can we get the option to purchase the server side program? For those of us who run a dedicated machine for datamining/databases this would be very cool. Do the scanning, database queries, filtering etc on the dedicated machine and just send the finished table list across the LAN, to save resources on the playing machine (as well as your servers). I realize that I could probably make an app myself that starts SpadeEye, runs a scan and grabs and sends the results, but I'm sure you'd do a better job at it. And I just prefer purchasing it to the hassle of programming it.

This might be better as an option for the "old" apps, so that you get datamining as well. I'd definitely be willing to pay an upgrade fee for SE, and scrap my homemade hack ipoker tableselection script to purchase EyePoker (or whats its name).

ronitonline 11-10-2007 02:34 AM

Why can't i get it to find any Fulltilt tables?

GeoC 11-10-2007 02:54 AM

I don't think the program will function at low levels. You need to set your filter for 5/10 limit, NL games or higher.

jack frost 11-10-2007 10:56 AM

the get table list now works but it does nothing more than search all tables and still locks up at end when I click on the scan this table button I get the poker client error.

justin 11-12-2007 05:24 PM

yeah the idea of this program seems great but it doesn't seem to work for me as it searches all the tables labels them 1-2 and 2-4 and then doesnt hit anything in the db.

Mr_Snood 11-13-2007 02:58 AM

Okay, thanks for your feedback.
I got enough information to work on.
I put the tool offline until the next release hopefully in 1 week.

AssFrister 11-15-2007 12:46 PM

Will you be adding any other networks to this? Absolute?

Also, just to check, the benefit of this if we already own SpadeEye, PrimaEye, EyePoker is that we will not need all of those lobbies open at the same time and we will not need all of the separate "Eye" programs all at the same time, right? Seems small at first when put like that but I do think I would be interested in this.

If I wanted the table list of Prima, iPoker and Absolute all at the same time, would it be quicker to use this program to get them from your server or to use the three relevant Eye programs to scan the three lobbies locally?

Mr_Snood 11-15-2007 02:01 PM

It would be quicker and easier to use this one alone than scanning with 3 different applications...

Melchiades 11-15-2007 02:42 PM

How does the buddy search work (at Party). Do I have to manually enter each and every name, or can it read the client buddylist? Can I search for multiple names at once?

AssFrister 11-15-2007 05:57 PM

A list of scanned tables would come more quickly over the internet than if I scanned them locally? Really? Is this because you will already have the scans done and I will just download the lastest list from you instead of having to wait for my local scan to finish?

JP9 11-15-2007 06:36 PM

beta download isnt working for me

stigmata 11-15-2007 07:33 PM

Snood,

I will likely be signing up if you have a realistic monthly charge, I much prefer your software to the alternatives and the only missing feature is multi-siteing.

One thing I would love added to the player/table filters is WTSD.

Mr_Snood 11-16-2007 02:15 AM

It will be possible to import your PartyPoker buddylist.
You can search for multiple names at once.

Mr_Snood 11-16-2007 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

A list of scanned tables would come more quickly over the internet than if I scanned them locally? Really? Is this because you will already have the scans done and I will just download the lastest list from you instead of having to wait for my local scan to finish?

[/ QUOTE ]
Correct.

Mr_Snood 11-16-2007 02:17 AM

I removed the beta, until i have fixed the problems.

Please have a week patience.