Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   My Office on Fridays (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=542191)

kylephilly 11-09-2007 02:20 PM

My Office on Fridays

After a night of Thirsty Thursdays, guys really tend to blow up the toilets on Fridays. Luckily I made it out alive, but I didn't get far...

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...illy/broom.jpg

mbillie1 11-09-2007 02:21 PM

Re: My Office on Fridays

wtf you don't poop at work? pooping at work means you're getting paid to poop, which means you win at life. go poop at work.

whoisthedrizzle 11-09-2007 02:22 PM

You should eat a meal instead of smoking crack all day, you wouldn't be so wicked skinny.

En Passant 11-09-2007 02:22 PM

I can't drop one if there is someone sitting in the stall directly next to me. Anyone else have this problem?

whoisthedrizzle 11-09-2007 02:22 PM

Also you have no ears.

kylephilly 11-09-2007 02:27 PM

I don't poop at work because I don't want to get da crabs that GA has and also because there is poo all over the toile between 9 and 5 and because it stinks in there and because i am a germophobe in some regards

The end.

PS, picture is not drawn to scale DRIZ

mbillie1 11-09-2007 02:28 PM

Solution: bring an empty 2 liter coke bottle to work, urinate in it throughout the day

kylephilly 11-09-2007 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Solution: bring an empty 2 liter coke bottle to work, urinate in it throughout the day

[/ QUOTE ]

Then use for JENKEM?

Ihavenoavatar 11-09-2007 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf you don't poop at work? pooping at work means you're getting paid to poop, which means you win at life. go poop at work.

[/ QUOTE ]
Pooping at work is the hidden break. I can easily make it last 15 minutes, and if I am tired I just put my head in my hands and take a quick nap right there on the toilet. Instead of 2 fifteen minute breaks I get three sometimes four a day! There is nothing better than getting paid to poop imo.

CappyAA 11-09-2007 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct. 15 min per day X ~200 work days per year = 3000 min. per year = 50 hours = 1.25 work weeks spent pooping.

This also might be why I smoke cigarettes justifying that I get paid to smoke too.

Ihavenoavatar 11-09-2007 02:34 PM

BTW that picture is LOL

mbillie1 11-09-2007 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct. 15 min per day X ~200 work days per year = 3000 min. per year = 50 hours = 1.25 work weeks spent pooping.

This also might be why I smoke cigarettes justifying that I get paid to smoke too.

[/ QUOTE ]

qfmft. between cigarette breaks and poop time (and the other 7.5hrs a day I spend reading books / on 2p2, like right now) I'd say the amount of work I do asymtopally (asymptotally? asymptotically?) approaches zero.

Ihavenoavatar 11-09-2007 02:36 PM

Hell I think I'm gonna go poop right now. If it feels remotely like diarrhea I am putting in a request to go home for the day.

mbillie1 11-09-2007 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hell I think I'm gonna go poop right now. If it feels remotely like diarrhea I am putting in a request to go home for the day.

[/ QUOTE ]

may the squirts be with you

CappyAA 11-09-2007 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I LOLed at this

Fubster 11-09-2007 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then use for JENKEM?

[/ QUOTE ]

A+

bravos1 11-09-2007 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Pooping at work is the hidden break. I can easily make it last 15 minutes, and if I am tired I just put my head in my hands and take a quick nap right there on the toilet. Instead of 2 fifteen minute breaks I get three sometimes four a day! There is nothing better than getting paid to poop imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

beat : Having a job w/ dedicated breaks

CappyAA 11-09-2007 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

beat : Having a job w/ dedicated breaks

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT imo

Himself 11-09-2007 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
beat : Having a job

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Ikaika 11-09-2007 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
beat : Having a job

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, I'm pretty glad that I'm gainfully employed because I [censored] suck at poker.

ryang 11-09-2007 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

qft

A_C_Slater 11-09-2007 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

qfmft. between cigarette breaks and poop time (and the other 7.5hrs a day I spend reading books / on 2p2, like right now) I'd say the amount of work I do asymtopally (asymptotally? asymptotically?) approaches zero.

[/ QUOTE ]

It amazes me when people say they don't do any work at work and still get paid. Isn't there anyone anywhere that expects to seem some kind of results? Can you please explain how this is possible? I have never worked in an office so I don't understand these things.

Ihavenoavatar 11-09-2007 06:31 PM

First of all I have had two jobs where work was VERY minimal. The first one was in an office with me and 6 GORGEOUS girls (7/10 at least imo) and on Fridays I would bbq for all of us and we would get drunk. No bull. Now I work for the local paper setting up the legal ads. I just sit and wait for calls and emails and then spend ~2 minutes on any given ad setting it up. It's really easy. The rest of the time I just browse the internets and chill/flirt with the one hot girl that works here.

RoundGuy 11-09-2007 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It amazes me when people say they don't do any work at work and still get paid. Isn't there anyone anywhere that expects to seem some kind of results? Can you please explain how this is possible? I have never worked in an office so I don't understand these things.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was lucky enough to get a management position in a growing company that, for the prior 5 years or so had complete fools in this position. I am able to do in about 20 hours what it took them 40-50 hours to do (and they still screwed it up).

Himself 11-09-2007 06:57 PM

This is why companies should give their employees more paid vacation time because obviously people don't need to be there 40 hours a week. imo.

KhalynYohrk 11-09-2007 07:34 PM

I work for a woman and I sit around here on 2+2 and playing poker allday and shell come around and be like clean up, and I'm like yea ok, and she coms in the next day and is like do you not know how to clean will you please clean up and I'm like relax baby I'm just takin a piss.

KOTLP 11-09-2007 07:38 PM

I'm pooping right now.

kylephilly 11-16-2007 12:13 PM

Bumped for new discoveries...

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...ly/broom-1.jpg

The B 11-16-2007 12:25 PM

HOW I POOP @ WORK:

- wet toilet paper and clean all porcelin that will be anywhere remotely close to my ass

- flush

- wash hands from cleaning co-workers stale dry urine

- piss (sitting down obv)

- pull out Bluff or Maxim Magazine that I have hidden in some folder with a company letterhead

- poop & read magazine

- sit & finish reading magazine

- wipe/flush

my poop is an 18-24 min break imo

O Fen�meno 11-16-2007 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
most important part of any poop

ardubz 11-16-2007 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

- wipe/flush

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd probably wipe then finish reading... no big deal.

kylephilly 11-16-2007 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

- wipe/flush

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd probably wipe then finish reading... no big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long until a crust forms?

liquidboss 11-16-2007 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HOW I POOP @ WORK:

- wet toilet paper and clean all porcelin that will be anywhere remotely close to my ass

- flush

- wash hands from cleaning co-workers stale dry urine

- piss (sitting down obv)

- pull out Bluff or Maxim Magazine that I have hidden in some folder with a company letterhead

- poop & read magazine

- wipe/flush

my poop is an 18-24 min break imo

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks pretty standard, just be careful you don't accidently piss sitting down and then not poop. Sitting down to just piss is a symptom of the gay.

rhymenocerus 11-16-2007 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I can't drop one if there is someone sitting in the stall directly next to me. Anyone else have this problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parcopresis