Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   moneybookers (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=541017)

megacatracho 11-08-2007 01:40 AM

moneybookers

hi, any of u guys use moneybookers to deposit and withdraw form and off a poker site? Is it safe? are ppl there normal or are they di.ckheads? Can anyone plz give me a summary of what goes on when u deposit and withdraw

I would really appreciate it

Flip-Flop 11-08-2007 01:56 AM

Re: moneybookers

I live in the Netherlands and use MB and never had any problem with it, transactions go smooth and fast.
Withdraw takes about 2-3 days and costs 1.80 euro.

The only thing that slightly annoyed me is that in order to deposit cash to a poker site from MB I need to send the money to MB using a bank transfer (which takes 2-3 days).
I have an option to insta-transfer the cash to MB via internet electronic transfer using my bank card but when I did that they refused to transfer the cash to a poker site.

Jay. 11-08-2007 09:32 AM

Used it a lot. Liked it a lot.

Quagmyer 11-08-2007 09:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I live in the Netherlands and use MB and never had any problem with it, transactions go smooth and fast.
Withdraw takes about 2-3 days and costs 1.80 euro.

The only thing that slightly annoyed me is that in order to deposit cash to a poker site from MB I need to send the money to MB using a bank transfer (which takes 2-3 days).
I have an option to insta-transfer the cash to MB via internet electronic transfer using my bank card but when I did that they refused to transfer the cash to a poker site.

[/ QUOTE ]

to get around this, I deposit directly into Party using iDeal.
Play a hand, cash out to moneybookers, and in a couple hours you'll have the money to use at any site

otis_nixon 11-08-2007 10:00 AM

They froze my account for me to send them ID

I sent them ID and they didnt' reply for like 5 weeks even though I kept e-mailing them

I'm not the only guy this happened to, search the internet gambling forum. If you're comfortable keeping money with a company like that, go for it.

SOUPALOOP 11-08-2007 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They froze my account for me to send them ID

I sent them ID and they didnt' reply for like 5 weeks even though I kept e-mailing them

I'm not the only guy this happened to, search the internet gambling forum. If you're comfortable keeping money with a company like that, go for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've sent my ID in a few times and they continue to tell me its unreadable and ignore any other requests. I even said [censored] send me a cheque for the balance and close my account...no answer after multiple emails.

Eder 11-08-2007 11:47 AM

5 months....no issues

Takshi 11-08-2007 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Used it a lot. Liked it a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

shipitkthx 11-08-2007 12:26 PM

Moneybookers Pro-Gambler status is the nuts.

simuk 11-08-2007 05:00 PM

Its a lot better than Neteller...