Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

hennnerz 11-26-2007 03:33 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I should prob play at FTP but i hrt stars software so much

[/ QUOTE ]

My exact feelings, FTP's software makes me reallllll unhappy

[/ QUOTE ]

FTP has been making me pretty happy lately. Up another 4 buyins today but only played like 750 hands hehe, I am so lazy when I'm running good.

Also monk, you can find my screen name from my recent graph post in brew (I have you on AIM, but can't go on that much nemore) I don't really want it being google-traceable with this account. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

kaz2107 11-26-2007 03:34 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) *DELETED*

i want to have shizzle coach me on running like god and then ill go buy a [censored] powerball ticket and win that bitch and retire from life and become a pro movie watcher and pro video gamer.

ajmargarine 11-26-2007 03:34 PM

ok, i see what you're saying ama...

but, a couple guys already caught the alleged offer and I can't in good conscience allow people that I like to seek something like that out without at least sending a lol warning.

PJo336 11-26-2007 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

but, a couple guys already caught the alleged offer and I can't in good conscience allow people that I like to seek something like that out without at least sending a lol warning.

[/ QUOTE ]
id only take coaching from you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

ama0330 11-26-2007 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*LOLs may be withdrawn at any time and are subject to terms and conditions, not valid in most states, conditions apply

ajmargarine 11-26-2007 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shizzle is offering to coach people?!?

I'll just say this one thing about that:

LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

am i missing something?

[/ QUOTE ]

See SSNL cheese thread last 6 months. Good players play the cards well AND have a good mental attitude towards the game.

kaz2107 11-26-2007 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]pj there is something brown on the tip of ur nose. wipe it off quickly

PJo336 11-26-2007 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]pj there is something brown on the tip of ur nose. wipe it off quickly

[/ QUOTE ]
maybe its one of the 2,000 pennies i got from you?

kaz2107 11-26-2007 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]i hope mike shanahan and todd saurbraun both die in a grease fire this week for being dumb as [censored] and sucking at life.

the only way we lose is if one person single handedly beats us. and sure enough we allow hims numerous chances to do just that. i thought it was common sense to not kick to his ass and then the announcer says 5 mins into the game "saurerbraun said in an interview this week that they r not scared of hester and plan to kick to him" i immediatly became extremely worried we would lose. sigh

ajmargarine 11-26-2007 03:47 PM

lol Sour-burn. If he could only tackle, they wouldn't have given up 2 returns for TD's.

PJo336 11-26-2007 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]i hope mike shanahan and todd saurbraun both die in a grease fire this week for being dumb as [censored] and sucking at life.

the only way we lose is if one person single handedly beats us. and sure enough we allow hims numerous chances to do just that. i thought it was common sense to not kick to his ass and then the announcer says 5 mins into the game "saurerbraun said in an interview this week that they r not scared of hester and plan to kick to him" i immediatly became extremely worried we would lose. sigh

[/ QUOTE ]

http://sportswrap.berecruited.com/wp...vin-hester.jpg

HESTARRR for hall of fame plz

PJo336 11-26-2007 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol Sour-burn. If he could only tackle, they wouldn't have given up 2 returns for TD's.

[/ QUOTE ]
incorrect, cuz the 2nd return NO ONE TOUCHED HIM HAHAHAHA

ICMoney 11-26-2007 03:54 PM

When you talk about football, do you mean the barbaric American version or the vastly superior European (true) version?

(JK)
I'm American

PJo336 11-26-2007 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When you talk about football, do you mean the barbaric American version or the vastly superior European (true) version?

[/ QUOTE ]

counterpoint:

monkover 11-26-2007 04:08 PM

screw it im going to post the video later the pooh bah thing is really stupid... but the vireo i recorded really sucked so im going to make another one some time soon

ama0330 11-26-2007 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

counterpoint:

[/ QUOTE ]

helmets are for ladies

Worm75 11-26-2007 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Btw Kaz, my friend is a huge broncos fan, so I think I've seen just about every game this season.....your special teams coach needs to go. Kickoff/Punt Coverage has been a problem all year, and the decision to kick to Hester after he burns you once is just unbelievable.

Still made for an entertaining game though, considering chicago had 8 yrds total offense in the 2nd half at the beginning of the 4th qtr and still managed to tie the game/then win it in OT.

oh yeah, that call on Dre Bly on the 4th down pass on chicago touchdown drive SO FREAKIN BAD!!! WOW!!

PJo336 11-26-2007 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

counterpoint:

[/ QUOTE ]

helmets are for ladies

[/ QUOTE ]
youre just mad you dont have 100 speed on madden 2008

matrix 11-26-2007 04:20 PM

I still don't understand how you A-merik-ans can call a game "football" that involves ALMOST NO KICKING (of the ball)

hyachcahchachahchachhcha - and stuff....

also this week I have stopped playing like a TAGfish - and am now playing like a LAGfish.

lol at this hand - I am running 50/40 after about 25 hands here - villain is W/T reg.

Party Poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

SB: $19.93
BB: $51.18
Hero (UTG): $47
MP: $42.42
CO: $49.25
BTN: $82.61

Pre-Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (UTG)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $2</font>, 4 folds, <font color="red">BB raises to $7</font>, Hero calls $5

Flop: ($14.25) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $9</font>, Hero calls $9

Turn: ($32.25) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $31 and is All-In</font>, BB <font color="blue">"goddamn luckbox" </font>folds

I hope he folded QQ+

dlorc 11-26-2007 04:30 PM

Just wondering but how many people grab a hand or five, convert them, type up a post and then realise its so freaking obvious how badly they played it and delete the post?

and/or realise the answer is so obvious that its not worth posting.

derosnec 11-26-2007 04:31 PM

i do that about 80 times a day

catoandtonic 11-26-2007 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I should prob play at FTP but i hrt stars software so much

[/ QUOTE ]

* My Graphics Mods
+ Urgent Table
+ Stars Planner
+ Bet Pot
+ <u>Auto-Reload</u>
= Sweet

Takes care of the functions from Full Tilt Shortcuts I had become dependent on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now we need a script to start all these scripts. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I love Stars planner and I had incorrectly assumed that auto-reloader would not work with planner. Your post made me try it, and I was pleasantly surprised. I also tried urgent table, and I can see how it could be useful, but it could take some getting used to for me.

ShipitFMA 11-26-2007 04:37 PM

Why do short stacks have such ridiculous luck? The seem to flop the nuts every single hand vs my overpairs

fozzy71 11-26-2007 04:39 PM

Yes, I am still getting used to it. There are 2 versions - one places the cursor in the center, the other one places it about 1/2 inch above the action buttons.

There is a program, called TheOpener. believe it is supposed to launch w/e app's u specify. I will try and find a link. I downloaded it, but never tried very hard to get it to work. I will prolly try and get it working again - I am on Monkey-Tilt Break.

*Edit.

I just got it to work, its super sweet.

I havent found the script homepage yet.

Authors Info

Documentation for The Opener

Initial Release:
-/-/07
by Patrick Lannigan
aka TheIrishThug

Homepage - http://www.visitthesaint.com/software/the-opener

2+2 Thread - http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&amp;vc=1

As soon as I find Iink I will post it. It wasnt as hard to set-up as I recalled...... Once I read the documentation. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I just click the shortcut for TheOpener, then click OK - and I am ready to donk off multiple buy-ins.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b.../theopener.jpg

ajmargarine 11-26-2007 04:56 PM

New FTP end-of-year bonus tied in with the Ironman promotion. Check it out on your ironman page.

ICMoney 11-26-2007 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
New FTP end-of-year bonus tied in with the Ironman promotion. Check it out on your ironman page.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't done that in 2007, but I would do that in 2008 if they revamped it.

BTW, how many hands of 50nl does it take to get 100 points?

Oh, and you only get one month to cash in the bonus dollars.

For an Iron Man, it would take forever to get your $1,200 playing uNL.

Thanks.

dlorc 11-26-2007 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i do that about 80 times a day

[/ QUOTE ]

phew [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] thought it was just me.

dawade 11-26-2007 05:05 PM

Cashing out about $375 from Cake Poker due to horrible software problems (2 freezes today mid-pot) and debating between Stars or FTP?

Stars:
-Good software

FTP:
-Lags on my PC when I use PT/PAHUD
-Rakeback!

ICMoney 11-26-2007 05:06 PM

Vid taking forever to produce.

Will have it uploaded tomorrow.

My theme music for the vid:

Password: Swordfish

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2001...rdfish_001.jpg

dlorc 11-26-2007 05:08 PM

If you're playing 10nl stars, if you're playing 25nl+ then imo FTP and get deposit bonus+rakeback and gogogogogogo.

Stars does do rakeback but to get it you need supernova/snelite which is a bit rough to obtain at microlimits ( read unpossible almost ).

dawade 11-26-2007 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you're playing 10nl stars, if you're playing 25nl+ then imo FTP and get deposit bonus+rakeback and gogogogogogo.

Stars does do rakeback but to get it you need supernova/snelite which is a bit rough to obtain at microlimits ( read unpossible almost ).

[/ QUOTE ]

I've already got accounts at both sites and I've been playing 20NL at Cake.

Fetzi 11-26-2007 05:11 PM

Im prob. the best player in the world [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 4 Players

BTN: $60.35
SB: $25.10
Hero (BB): $30.95
UTG: $41.30

Pre-Flop: 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
UTG folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $1</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $3.50</font>, BTN calls $2.50

Flop: ($7.10) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $4.25</font>, BTN calls $4.25

Turn: ($15.60) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $9</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $52.60 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $14.20 and is All-In

River: ($62) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $62 Pot ($2 Rake)
BTN showed Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a flush, Ace high) and WON $60 (+$29.05 NET)
Hero showed 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Jacks and Eights) and LOST (-$30.95 NET)

ICMoney 11-26-2007 05:14 PM

PF sucks.

Prob doesn't have a jack but his range has you crushed.

[ QUOTE ]
Im prob. the best player in the world [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 4 Players

BTN: $60.35
SB: $25.10
Hero (BB): $30.95
UTG: $41.30

Pre-Flop: 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
UTG folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $1</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $3.50</font>, BTN calls $2.50

Flop: ($7.10) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $4.25</font>, BTN calls $4.25

Turn: ($15.60) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $9</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $52.60 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $14.20 and is All-In

River: ($62) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $62 Pot ($2 Rake)
BTN showed Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a flush, Ace high) and WON $60 (+$29.05 NET)
Hero showed 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Jacks and Eights) and LOST (-$30.95 NET)

[/ QUOTE ]

LT22 11-26-2007 05:16 PM

holy jeebus that hand...

ajmargarine 11-26-2007 05:18 PM

aj's recipe for poker success:

15% playing good
15% not spewing/tilting/FPS'ing
70% just being there

So, in other words:

Playing the cards OK, being in the right mind and just putting in enough hands to give players enough chances to keep putting in their money bad vs you.

monkover 11-26-2007 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
aj's recipe for poker success:

15% playing good
15% not spewing/tilting/FPS'ing
70% just being there

So, in other words:

Playing the cards OK, being in the right mind and just putting in enough hands to give players enough chances to keep putting in their money bad vs you.

[/ QUOTE ]

so true... itīs actually sad how bad the others play... somtimes i think about what kind of people are actually stupid enough to play like that

creamfillin 11-26-2007 05:23 PM

Why is does it seem I spew so much more when I play more than 2 tables? I look back on alot of my hands that I felt like I spewed and say "yea i guess that was standard". Mostly It's calling with middle pair against passive half-stacks and it seems like I'm NEVER good whenever they bet.

Spurious 11-26-2007 05:26 PM

what is it that i cant win on mondays?

ShipitFMA 11-26-2007 05:28 PM

mondayitis

ICMoney 11-26-2007 05:29 PM

Yeah, I get raise spewy when I three-table but call-spewy when I seven-table.

I'm just four-tabling for now, so obv I'm playing expertly.