Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

dmk 03-26-2007 10:46 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Voj,

By that same token, it is equally likely that one of us is The Scout. You have also left Luckay's name off of that short list.

Voj 03-26-2007 10:46 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Is it just me, or does Voj actually sound... villagery?

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL.

sighing 03-26-2007 10:47 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Luckay is probably a villager. Many of the people voting for him are probably wolves.

Sighing because he should know better.

[/ QUOTE ]
Meh.. I haven't played much WW in a while, but I crusaded against bobo when he was nuts in games, and I'll crusade against luckay if he heads down that route.

That wasn't a final vote at 10am, but it was a warning shot.

Voj 03-26-2007 10:48 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Voj,

By that same token, it is equally likely that one of us is The Scout. You have also left Luckay's name off of that short list.

[/ QUOTE ]

True (should read ALL rules).
Which doesn't make you sound less wolfy..

fnord_too 03-26-2007 10:50 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
If I were the sabateur I put the trap on page 32. I am not saying don't vote for that page, because I am not the sabateur, and I don't think hitting a trap is going to be all that bad anyway (for one thing it is good to know the magnitude of the traps early). I would guess the effect will be something like someone get silenced or can't vote or something of that nature.

At any rate, we are mecenaries, not a bunch of kids driving around in the mystery machine. I think moving on is the right choice. I think if we let the evils divert us from our objective it will only help them and hurt us.

Zurvan 03-26-2007 10:53 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I agree with fnord. I also expect the "traps" to be more along the lines of cancelling whatever positive affect that route would have had.

traz 03-26-2007 10:58 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
so...much...reading...

Iron_Yuppie 03-26-2007 10:58 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I am in agreement with Luckayluck here; if we don't to fall in the saboteur's trap, vote to get the band back together.

pg. 5.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense from a mercenary role-playing perspective, but this isn't a mercenary role-playing game; I doubt it makes a difference whether we lose the contract or not.

Neil S 03-26-2007 10:59 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Wolves: Voj, luckay, Nez?, fnord?

Villagers: Zurvan, KM, Bluff?, dmk?

durron597 03-26-2007 11:01 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
EARLY RESULTS ARE IN (all results subject to change)

villager:
shorty
luckay
iy
fnord
voj
nez

wolf:
km
neil
sighing

still voting chuckles because it's funny


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.