Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Foxwoods Poker Rate does anyone get this (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513066)

mrkilla 10-01-2007 11:23 AM

Foxwoods Poker Rate does anyone get this

I know its semi repative post, but I was wondering does anyone ever get this rate, or close to it? I want to stay there this weekend for my birthday and its like "sorry sold out" I know about and usually stay else where but this is one the times I wanted to stay there. Anyone got some pull :/

27offsuit 10-01-2007 12:23 PM

Re: Foxwoods Poker Rate does anyone get this

I thought I saw someone recently post about needing to talk to the floor about it and have them take care of it for you at the desk.

Mr Rick 10-01-2007 01:40 PM

I've got no pull.

Poker rates they send me are for Sunday through Thursday nights $90/night. No rates on Weekends in the mailings but I've heard they will give you $150 or so per night weekends. However, it is usually booked at least 6 weeks in advance...

I am not a black card player (heavy duty days and hours) so I don't know what they are getting...

mrkilla 10-01-2007 03:15 PM

yea it seems you can't get a damn thing from them . well they gave me like 100 off, wow thanks... it still 450 for the weekend with taxes bleh

Diana Ross Fan 10-05-2007 02:17 PM

I have heard that you can get a poker rate at the Bellagisimo Grande or whatever it's called up the road. That sounds like a good deal.

mrkilla 10-05-2007 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have heard that you can get a poker rate at the Bellagisimo Grande or whatever it's called up the road. That sounds like a good deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

well I am staying there tonight and tomorrow so I guess I can ask lol

mrkilla 10-08-2007 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well I am staying there tonight and tomorrow so I guess I can ask lol

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW you heard wrong , unless the counter was mis informed I would love to know who someone spoke to if there is such a thing

Diana Ross Fan 10-08-2007 12:38 PM

I heard it both at the table and on this forum. Did you ask the people at the Bellasismo?

mrkilla 10-08-2007 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I heard it both at the table and on this forum. Did you ask the people at the Bellasismo?

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked the girl who checked me in and shes said never heard of it, maybe she could have been misinformed but I never had a chance to ask again.

mrkilla 10-10-2007 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked the girl who checked me in and shes said never heard of it, maybe she could have been misinformed but I never had a chance to ask again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I am going back there the 20th and I am staying there again so this time I called and spoke to a diffrent rez girl.

The deal is that you need to have some kind of history (staying there a few times over a few consecutive months and days etc) they will work out deals with you