Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Starbucks and Women (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=49294)

The X-Factor 02-28-2006 11:57 PM

Starbucks and Women

Ok since I have been back on the dating scene I have noticed that almost every girl I talk to is all about some Starbucks. I have been in two serious relationships over the last 4+ years and neither of them were into it but now everyone I talk to is all about it. Whats the big deal? Help OOT.

ScottieK 03-01-2006 12:10 AM

Re: Starbucks and Women

just in my experience:

Last gf worked at SBUX and we went several times...she even made me memorize her fave drink.

Girl I'm working on at dance class told me her specific drink as soon as coffee came up. White choc mocha latte.

Girl I met today works at SBUX...recommends Komodo Dragon coffee.

Girl I used to date always ordered iced americano's.

There's a SBUX close to my dance class. If I ever tell any one of the instructors or girls that I'm going....they place an order and give me money.

Could be the key to the girl's heart.

ScottieK

Synur 03-01-2006 12:12 AM

Just slip some roaches in her double caffe mocha half-fat grande. Makes for a fun night.

funkymunky 03-01-2006 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't really help, but I wonder if there is a way to speed up evolution, so that man spunk tastes and smells like, say, a mocha latte. Mind you, that sortta goes against procreation, I guess. It'd still be awesome, though!

The X-Factor 03-01-2006 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't really help, but I wonder if there is a way to speed up evolution, so that man spunk tastes and smells like, say, a mocha latte. Mind you, that sortta goes against procreation, I guess. It'd still be awesome, though!

[/ QUOTE ]

Terrible but tooo funny

Seriously though, I think I am going to start asking girls to go here instead of the movies or dinner or whatever else. They will hear SBUX and go ape [censored] and cant say no.

Aces McGee 03-01-2006 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Girl I'm working on at dance class

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, what?

-McGee

funkymunky 03-01-2006 12:22 AM

My wife is gaga about SBUX. I threw in one of their debit cards, with like $50 on it, for a Xmas gift.

I think she was most happy about that damn card!?

And, I think she's reloaded already.

DDC67 03-01-2006 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
omfg...lmao.

NeoRaven 03-01-2006 01:59 AM

I've never drank coffee in my life, and I think I'm SOL once a Starbucks is built in my podunk college town. Maybe they serve good muffins or something.

sushijerk 03-01-2006 02:10 AM

Stop talking to boring ass bitches? Wtf? Starbucks? I'd have to slap someone.