Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Just wondering... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558149)

Annette_15 11-30-2007 06:09 PM

Just wondering...

I read here a lot, and most of u guys seem to have something against me. U either think im a fat bitch who has no life, I only win tourneys because I run good and have for 3 years straight or u think im arrogant and dont care about anyone but myself. I'm just curious why my name comes up every time someone mentions p5s and why its always in a negative way. I'm pretty sure most of u dont give a [censored], but if im so bad at poker, would anyone mind giving me some advice as to how i can improve?

Probably first and last post here.

Annette

sdfsdf 11-30-2007 06:10 PM

Re: Just wondering...

fake

POKEROMGLOL 11-30-2007 06:10 PM

play the man, not the cards.

workout.
eat healthy.

DonManuel 11-30-2007 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fake

[/ QUOTE ]

Dranoel 11-30-2007 06:12 PM

Sadly enough, welcome to the Internet.

sh58 11-30-2007 06:14 PM

i have nothing against you

Annette_15 11-30-2007 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fake

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not...

DonManuel 11-30-2007 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fake

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not...

[/ QUOTE ]

post pics

inyourface 11-30-2007 06:18 PM

They are jealous because you are not a member of 2p2 and hence can't leech off your success like they try to when one of 'theirs' wins something.

Just ignore them obviously

BH2O 11-30-2007 06:19 PM

Because I hate all people who have more money than me. Guess that is why I don't have any friends [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Dranoel 11-30-2007 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fake

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not...

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we have a Green or Red verify the account?

That would eliminate about 1,000 "fake posts," and allow for some good discussions.

jcmoussa 11-30-2007 06:25 PM

i intend on having sex with you one day.

Poopy_Pants 11-30-2007 06:25 PM

youre rich. lol. fing rad if you ask me

sqwisssssss 11-30-2007 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fake

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not...

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we have a Green or Red verify the account?

That would eliminate about 1,000 "fake posts," and allow for some good discussions.

[/ QUOTE ]

you need proof?

luke.........search your feelings

Annette_15 11-30-2007 06:30 PM

What do i have to do to prove that its rly me?

BluffTHIS! 11-30-2007 06:30 PM

Annette,

Couple serious questions and I don't care about donkaments and tourney donks of any kind anyway.

If you want respect would you go to a frathouse full of drunk fratboys looking for same? Because that's basically what posting in NVG is.

Also, does it really help to know why such a group of drunken fratboys does or says something and do you really need their approval to enjoy self-respect?

HotSteven 11-30-2007 06:31 PM

Maybe people are mean to you because of the aggressive tone of your first post. Is that any way for a lady to behave herself? If you always conduct yourself in such a manner I can't imagine you would be a very pleasant person. Maybe you should try being a little nicer next time you post, and people will like you better. You catch more flies with honey right?

BluffTHIS! 11-30-2007 06:31 PM

Annette,

OK here's a not too serious question. Do you know Brandi? She might be a good friend to have to discuss things with.

getterdone36 11-30-2007 06:32 PM

[censored] the haters, congrats on all you success, hope it continues

sqwisssssss 11-30-2007 06:34 PM

wow, you believers are really pathetic.

i got 1000 salazarrrrrr bucks its not annette.

Annette_15 11-30-2007 06:34 PM

Where else am i suppose to post? This isnt about poker. I just think its interesting that ppl are talking down to me for no reason and not having any respect for their opponents. I dont think they'd write what they have done if they knew I read here. Kinda sad.

gobbomom 11-30-2007 06:34 PM

Annette, you're reading in the wrong forums. Try MTTc, or the high stakes forums.

Welcome to 2+2.

Futtocked 11-30-2007 06:35 PM

i cried when you won the wsope

king333 11-30-2007 06:36 PM

so very
[ QUOTE ]
fake

[/ QUOTE ]
millionaires aren't that insecure
besides the real annette knows she is good...doesnt need our acceptance

Micro Donk 11-30-2007 06:36 PM

yea NVG isnt exactly the best forum. i dont visit the MTT forums often but id imagine they would like it if you chose to contribute. people on the strat forums are much more respectful anyway

Jazzy3113 11-30-2007 06:36 PM

my main complaint is that your a female who isnt physically attractive.

pdjplano 11-30-2007 06:37 PM

I can confirm it's Annette. Not that anyone would believe me, mind you, but it is [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

DonManuel 11-30-2007 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What do i have to do to prove that its rly me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Post pic of you and your monitor with this page on it. Otherwise I cannot take you seriously

scottjf8 11-30-2007 06:38 PM

F the haters, Annette. But p5's sucks, we all know that

Annette_15 11-30-2007 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe people are mean to you because of the aggressive tone of your first post. Is that any way for a lady to behave herself? If you always conduct yourself in such a manner I can't imagine you would be a very pleasant person. Maybe you should try being a little nicer next time you post, and people will like you better. You catch more flies with honey right?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

king333 11-30-2007 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can confirm it's Annette. Not that anyone would believe me, mind you, but it is [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
2 to 1 this is the guy who opened the annette account

[Deleted User] 11-30-2007 06:39 PM

Maybe I'm wrong, but doesn't the real annette already have an account here?

sqwisssssss 11-30-2007 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll bet its "ItsErikRyland"

Kevmath 11-30-2007 06:40 PM

FWIW, the IP is out of Norway.

pdjplano 11-30-2007 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
2 to 1 this is the guy who opened the annette account

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll bet you ANY AMOUNT OF $$$ if you want. i didn't open the account, and the original poster is Annette_15.

gobbomom 11-30-2007 06:42 PM

it's her.

entertainme 11-30-2007 06:42 PM

Posters IP is from Norway (corrected from Amsterdam, sorry), so it quite possibly is Annette.

Hi,

The 2p2 demographic is mostly young males. As I'm sure you are aware, the anonymity of the internet brings out the worst in people. Couple that with jealousy of your success, and yes, people say awful things.

It really is a shame, because I'd wager a large percentage of the poker playing public is happy for your success. From what I know, (and granted I haven't followed your story closely), you've put the time into your game and worked hard for your accomplishments.

It also stand to reason that the success of a young female is great for the game.

From what I know of you, I'm a fan and wish you the best of luck. It's quite likely the majority feel the same and just haven't posted to that effect, (with the haters being the more vocal crowd.)

Obviously we'd welcome your participation at 2p2.

It can be a little wild wild west, but there are places the community shines.

The Poker Mom

Garry Breenstein 11-30-2007 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
good one lol

RERAISE5823 11-30-2007 06:43 PM

Annette,

People of all walks of life will hate on others who out achieve them. It's that simple. Clearly, you are kicking ass, so that should be enough to keep perspective on yourself.

However intelligent and accomplished you are though, there's no doubt that you'll need to work on your own positive self-view. I wouldn't give two shiiits what anyone thinks about your game, as long as they don't personally insult your character, it's all good.

As for P5's, I can't see what's so great about the place. I've never gleaned a single positive bit of poker advice, nor have I laughed whenever browsing the site. JMI.

Alex

BluffTHIS! 11-30-2007 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But you still can't say if it's the real Annette or some Norwegian lady boy can you?