Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Feature Request: Strikethrough (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=515536)

Phil153 10-04-2007 12:14 PM

Feature Request: Strikethrough

Please enable strikethrough. UBB has it and it should be as simple as going into the admin panel and setting it up.

It adds a whole new dimension for tuq to display his <strike>giant e-peen</strike> substantial internet wit. Mods can already do it with the <strike> tag in html, but this is too important to be left to their unimaginative selves.

Thank you.

tuq 10-04-2007 12:20 PM

Re: Feature Request: Strikethrough

[ QUOTE ]
Please enable strikethrough. UBB has it and it should be as simple as going into the admin panel and setting it up.

It adds a whole new dimension for tuq to display his giant e-peen substantial internet wit. Mods can already do it with the tag in html, but this is too important to be left to their unimaginative selves.

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]
<strike>I like Phil</strike>

Phil153 10-04-2007 12:24 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Suigin406 10-04-2007 12:25 PM

&lt;strike&gt;i likey this&lt;/strike&gt;

Suigin406 10-04-2007 12:25 PM

wtf, damnit, now i see the part where only mods can do it

tuq 10-04-2007 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It adds a whole new dimension for tuq to display his giant e-peen substantial internet wit. Mods can already do it with the tag in html, but this is too important to be left to their unimaginative selves.

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]
<strike>I like Phil</strike>

[/ QUOTE ]
<marquee><font=40><blink><strike>QFT</strike></blink></marquee>

ajmargarine 10-04-2007 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf, damnit, now i see the part where only mods can do it

[/ QUOTE ]

<strike>lol</strike>

no really, lol

*TT* 10-04-2007 01:20 PM

<strike>Please enable strikethrough. UBB has it and it should be as simple as going into the admin panel and setting it up.

It adds a whole new dimension for tuq to display his giant e-peen substantial internet wit. Mods can already do it with the strike tag in html, but this is too important to be left to their unimaginative selves.

Thank you.</strike>

CORed 10-04-2007 01:26 PM

This would allow a whole new dimension for "fixed your post", which, now that I think about it, might be a good reason not to do it.

offTopic 10-04-2007 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This would allow a whole new dimension for "fixed your post", which, now that I think about it, might be a good reason not to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is intriguing...can features be activated on a user-by-user basis? That would be more desirable than a custom title IMO.