Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   7 day notice (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=503755)

superpunchout 09-18-2007 12:24 PM

7 day notice

ve been a long time lurker, but never came around to posting. I know this is a [censored] first post, but just read it out.

I am 20 years old, I goto a community college, and will be getting my associates this winter. I live with my parents, and they pretty much support me/pay for what I need ( gas/foo.. ) because they dont want me working while going to school ( lame i know ). So until I got a call from my mom on my way from class on monday, I was living the easy life. However, my mom called and told me that we have to move out of state ( to someplace by Madison Wisconsion? ) because of my dad's and her job. She knows that I only have a few more months left until i get my associate. She tells me that I can stay at my grandparents house, and finish up school.

Now I love my grandparents, I really do. But...i dunno how to put this. They live more than an hour away from my community college, they live on a farm, they have a lottttt of animals. My grandma has a pet chicken, and is 90% blind, but the 10 percent allows her to make dinner with random hair/uncocked items. My closet friends are more than an hour away, and I really dont want to live here. Don't get me wrong, I love my grandparents, but I don't want to live there.

I've lived with my parents for a few months now, and since they dont want me working and going to school, my little savings has dwindled. I basiclly only have the money that I can get from my parents for random [censored], And here is where the dilema comes.

I have pretty much 0 money
I either have to live with my grandparents, or move out someplace else.
I thought about this for a while...and I was going to decide just to try to survive at the grandparents house...but a few hours later I got a call.

I have been hanging out with this girl ( beautiful ) for a while now, and she asks If i want to hang out with her. I say why not and chill with her. Later on in the night I told her that I woulden't be living in my house much longer, and that I had to move out. Exactly when I tell her that...she jumps up/ gets giggly, grabs my arm and tells me that I haveeee to move in with her. She tells me that she wants move out, into a nice apartment that is very close to my community college campus. She says that her mom knows the guy that rents it out, and we can get it furnished + utilities for 500 a month ( 250 each ). We drive over there to check, it out, and it was
very clean and I would love to live there. However, I have 0 money.

Now it was one of those moments, I can try to descibe it, but I dunno if it'll make sense.

She points to the apartment from her car, I look towards it, and I liked it. After I looked at the house, she grabs my arm and says " so do you want to?" and I didnt think me not having money, all i thought of was

I can live with this hot 18 year old girl
she will make me breakfast
she likes to clean
great sex
she smokes and drinks

and I told her yes.

<snip>

I liked the story, so I left that- but the begging part is out.

Also lol @ "uncocked"

-Dids

Karak567 09-18-2007 12:27 PM

Re: 7 day notice

lol in before ban

also what kind of trumpet is it

rjoefish 09-18-2007 12:30 PM

I'm like 70k in debt with a month or two of unpaid bills stacking up due to a move and being unemployed and I never once thought of making a post begging for money. I hate you.

DING-DONG YO 09-18-2007 12:31 PM

real account plz.

I'll pay 1K for 18 y/o g/f to come over and lick out ma buuhole.

fo srs, PM me.

and lol, she'll leave your broke whiny ass for an older dude with 2 nickels to rub together in 6 months.

DING-DONG YO 09-18-2007 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they can have a thong/gstring of the girl

[/ QUOTE ]

rly? You'll send your gf's dirty drawers to me?????

solids 09-18-2007 12:37 PM

I foresee this ended well.

EdmVan 09-18-2007 12:38 PM

Maybe use your....credit card? Or maybe you dun even have one. then in that case....steal your mom's credit card?

Conspire 09-18-2007 12:38 PM

Get a credit card, and have them express ship it to you, anyone willing to buy that junk u listed probably wont pay u after they receive it.

4ObliVioN4 09-18-2007 12:40 PM

Sounds like an A+ scam attempt to me.

T-God 09-18-2007 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2 nickels to rub together

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't do this near kindling or grease.