Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Stars tourney $ questions (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=529036)

justaPlayer 10-22-2007 11:41 PM

Stars tourney $ questions

Sup guys, sorry for the retardedness of these questions, but here goes:

1.)Just won a 70 FPP sat. to the Sunday Hundred Grand, I've seen threads before about people selling these seats or something, but I don't know how.... Help?

2.) Can I win more than 1 of these seats in a week (will Stars let me) and just sell the seats?

Thx everybody for responses

MicroBob 10-22-2007 11:44 PM

Re: Stars tourney $ questions

unregister from the tournament.
You will have 215 in T$.
Go to the W$/T$ Marketplace thread in the MTT-Community forum on 2+2. You can probably sell 215 in T$ for 213 or 214 in cash. You do the transaction via the 'requests' function on Stars under 'Trade W$/T$'.

You can win as many seats and earn as much T$ as you like. There is no limit. You can keep the T$ and they are good for any tournament including SNG's and they never expire. Or you can sell them for cash.

justaPlayer 10-22-2007 11:45 PM

Thx Bob

Lyrrad 10-22-2007 11:47 PM

If I could get $T215 for a sat to the Hundred Grand...

justaPlayer 10-22-2007 11:50 PM

Another point: If I unregister from the tournament and end up w/ the T$, if I then want to use them to register for another tournament, will the menu give me the option to pay with T$? I guess? I have never seen that option while registering for a tournament or SNG before, but then I have never had any T$ either. Thanks again for the reply.

Annorax 10-22-2007 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I could get $T215 for a sat to the Hundred Grand...

[/ QUOTE ]

qft. these are T$11 sats.

a nonymous 10-22-2007 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Another point: If I unregister from the tournament and end up w/ the T$, if I then want to use them to register for another tournament, will the menu give me the option to pay with T$? I guess? I have never seen that option while registering for a tournament or SNG before, but then I have never had any T$ either. Thanks again for the reply.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, the menu will give you the option.

justaPlayer 10-23-2007 12:02 AM

thx everybody, sorry to introduce such a mundane topic

MicroBob 10-23-2007 12:15 AM

actually, I don't think it gives you the option per-se.
It automatically uses up your T$ first I think....then obviously goes back to taking your regular cash instead after you run out of T$.

illini43 10-23-2007 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
actually, I don't think it gives you the option per-se.
It automatically uses up your T$ first I think....then obviously goes back to taking your regular cash instead after you run out of T$.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct. If you have t$ or w$ and you play a tournament, these are automatically deducted (you can't use cash).

You used to be able to pick which $ source you wanted to use, but they changed that a while ago (not sure when).