Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   The Two Plus Two Bonus Program (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   The Betfair bonus (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=551398)

Snelle Shelle 11-21-2007 12:28 PM

The Betfair bonus

How much is the minimum you have to deposit? And after how many Betfair points you receive the books?

P.S. I've done the pokerroom bonus too and I've received the books after a few days, thanks!

pmarrsouth 11-21-2007 03:47 PM

Re: The Betfair bonus

yes, I am wondering this too, it says this:

"Free books are sent once you have signed up, made your first deposit, and played enough to earn your Betfair Poker bonus. We receive this information from the site approximately twice a month so please be patient."

does that mean if I deposit $10 I only have to clear the $10?

Snelle Shelle 11-23-2007 01:58 PM

120 views, no answer

This bonus must be very clear :s

MrWeatherbee 11-24-2007 05:34 PM

And what network is betfair on?

TripSixUK 11-25-2007 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And what network is betfair on?

[/ QUOTE ]

Betfair used to be part of the Crypto network, but it changed its software and went Independent about a year ago.

Aussie Rhino 11-26-2007 01:10 AM

I was also wondering about this.

It does say somewhere else that a minimum deposit is $20, but that aside...

Is the book bonus depending on clearing an entire Betfair bonus? The first $10 of bonus, or simply depositing and playing?

2+2???

Kiera 11-26-2007 03:07 AM

We will update the Terms and Conditions to clarify this, but to answer the question - To get the book bonus you must deposit and play in a real money game.

pmarrsouth 11-26-2007 08:32 PM

so just 1 raked hand??

oh, could u please kick Skypoker's ass into gear, they were quite happy with charging me €30 ($47) to withdraw from their site, but have yet to confirm that I reached the requirements there,

ty

pmarrsouth 11-26-2007 08:54 PM

Kiera, can you please put the bonus code for betfair in a bigger font and in bold so that people dont miss it, it is very hard to read, I only clicked on the link to DL +dep at Betfair, but I sent an email to them just now

Kiera 11-29-2007 12:57 AM

Ok, I made the bonus code on the betfair page more pronounced. Hopefully their customer support can help you out. I Haven't yet seen a verification list back from them ... if you haven't already done it, make sure to log into your 2+2 bonus account and click register for them so you get on the list.

I'm still waiting on the final sign off for the wording of the new terms and conditions ... but what I said above does apply.