Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   What is the most -EV hand in no limit hold'em? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=510199)

BIG NIGE 09-26-2007 09:03 PM

What is the most -EV hand in no limit hold\'em?

This one is for the people with huge PT databases, hundreds of thousands of hands. I'm looking for a consensus on what hands people lose the most bets with. Seven deuce is the worst hand but obviously it doesn't lose the most money because people almost always fold it. I'm looking for the hand (or possibly group of hands) that consistently cost people the most money in no limit hold'em. Anything that people with large PT databases are kind enough to share would be greatly appreciated.

BobboFitos 09-26-2007 09:04 PM

Re: What is the most -EV hand in no limit hold\'em?

AJo

ImsaKidd 09-26-2007 09:08 PM

I have a hard time believing it is anything that people VPIP with. The winrates on [censored] like 23o would be -.125ptbb/hand, I really dont see how people can play so bad with stuff like AJo to approach that kind of rate.

stinkypete 09-26-2007 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a hard time believing it is anything that people VPIP with. The winrates on [censored] like 23o would be -.125ptbb/hand, I really dont see how people can play so bad with stuff like AJo to approach that kind of rate.

[/ QUOTE ]

this might be true for a lot of winning players, but certainly not for losing players

aditya 09-26-2007 09:11 PM

Ummm...I think AJo was a joke. But yeah, the question in OP is pretty stupid I think cause it depends on your post flop skill and stuff.

Suwalski 09-26-2007 09:22 PM

T9o is my biggest loser.
Second is AK, obv. i suck at coinflips.

BIG NIGE 09-26-2007 09:26 PM

Obviously it's not going to be the same for every person. I'm just looking for an overall representation of the poker-playing population, if such a thing is possible. And I'm sure there will be hands that lose more than 72o or 32o because most players are losing players and it's not because they play 72o differently than the winning players.

ImsaKidd 09-26-2007 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this might be true for a lot of winning players, but certainly not for losing players

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought hundreds of thousands of hands implied winning player.

I guess he is talking about reef/fgators?

rand 09-26-2007 09:28 PM

1. LOL, that was funny Imsa
2. while most players are loosing players most posters on this site are winning players so your logic doesnt hold BIG NICE

Jamougha 09-26-2007 09:31 PM

JTs