Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Did Jamie lose money this season? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555999)

LiveNow 11-28-2007 12:56 AM

Re: Did Jamie lose money this season?

[ QUOTE ]
Gold outplayed Farha with KK vs AA. Great psychology.

[/ QUOTE ]
jamie seemed really desperate actually. I don't think there was much great psychology involved.

OnYourBike 11-28-2007 01:18 AM

He was trying to save himself $200k because he had to call with KK. Smart move. Farha fell for all the talk.

Zorlac 11-28-2007 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Gold outplayed Farha with KK vs AA. Great psychology.

[/ QUOTE ]

Either that or Farha/Gold really ARE sleeping together.

btmagnetw 11-28-2007 02:51 AM

JUST CHECK IT DOWN. CMON SAMMY PLEASE. PLEASE SAMMY!!! JUST CHECK IT DOWN!! THERES ENOUGH MONEY!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAMMY JUST CHECK IT DOWN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"i check"

....ha, i totally just "outplayed you"

john voight 11-28-2007 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
he was up in the beginning but he promised half of it to vinny vinh in exchange for some promotional stuff, now Vinny is suing him for half of the winnings so Jamie have to intentionally lose this season so he dont have to give half of his initial winning to vinny vinh.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol this is so stupid/lame that it actually is funny

sapol 11-28-2007 06:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
he was up in the beginning but he promised half of it to vinny vinh in exchange for some promotional stuff, now Vinny is suing him for half of the winnings so Jamie have to intentionally lose this season so he dont have to give half of his initial winning to vinny vinh.

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot the part where Vinny doesn't show up to get his half and loses it

OnYourBike 11-28-2007 07:25 AM

At least Jamie is entertaining and understands his role in the game, unlike those embarrassing internet nerds.

Hotel Detect 11-28-2007 08:20 AM

I am pretty sure gold was +250 and then -400.. I would say he might have only lost 150-200k. All things considered it's not bad at all since he played so bat-@*)$ crazy.

Al Capwne 11-28-2007 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jaimie: JUST CHECK IT DOWN. CMON SAMMY PLEASE. PLEASE SAMMY!!! JUST CHECK IT DOWN!! THERES ENOUGH MONEY!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAMMY JUST CHECK IT DOWN PLEASE! Man, I got these cheeseburgers. They some double cheeseburgers.
Sammy: I just ate. I just ate.
Jaimie :Come on, man. I'll suck your dick, man.
Sammy: The [censored] you just said?
Jamie: I said I'll suck your dick, man. Come on now.

Sammy: "i check"

....ha, i totally just "outplayed you"

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

TheTruthSpeaks 11-28-2007 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Given the fact that Jamie Gold/ Vinnie Vinh material is easy to work with, it is almost impossible to create a joke this unfunny.