Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   cigarettes can [censored] diagf (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=493670)

so sick bro 09-04-2007 07:45 PM

cigarettes can [censored] diagf

After coming to terms with the fact that it's stupid as hell to smoke cigarettes I decided to quit a month ago. What a [censored] joke that this [censored] can possibly be legal.

OK, we know for sure that these kill you, but as long as we see our taxes off it, and get kickbacks from big tobacco companies everythings A-OK. If you want cancer by all means! Smoke! Oh wait, you want to play poker from the comfort of your own home? Sorry, that's not OK. Weed? Nope, wouldn't want you to get any actual enjoyment from smoking, if you want to [censored] up your lungs you better be inhaling tar and rat poison, not evil plants.

I'm a little over a month without a cigarette, after smoking regularly since 16 (4 years). I wish I hadn't been such a [censored] stupid angsty teenager. It's really tough to not light one up, especially since I'm back at college. The worst is just smelling it, once the smell hits my nose it's like this voice just comes on in my head saying "SMOKE!" and i physically crave one.

Just wanted to get that rant out...anyone else tryin to quit or people who have quit successfully and got any suggestions for staying off them?

DannyOcean_ 09-04-2007 07:47 PM

Re: cigarettes can [censored] diagf

lol i never started smoking i win.

chadmack 09-04-2007 07:47 PM

good job quitin bro, [censored] is messed up

edit: i never really smoked cigs regularly so i never had to quit but seems really hard so good job and gl

rothko 09-04-2007 07:47 PM

Re: cigarettes can [censored] diacf

amirite?

Quicksilvre 09-04-2007 07:48 PM

Think of how much better you skin and clothes smell now. Teh ladies are sure to notice.

RickAstleyFan 09-04-2007 07:50 PM

I wish I had your desire to quit. I don't.

Lighting up a Camel right now, have a nice day.

cstone 09-04-2007 07:52 PM

i just started trying to quit for the first time after like two years of smoking. so far so good.

09-04-2007 07:53 PM

I tried to quit about 3 weeks ago and then doomswitch cause me to go to the shops buy a deck and smoke about 8 before [censored] myself over with booze. I hadn't smoked for 2 weeks b4 that.

Don't go out for a weekend or too and it's easier, I hired some DVD's went for a jog when I got bored and played poker. Also tell your friends that ur trying to quit and they should be supportive, i'll try again soon. But unfortunately for me all my friends smoke so did ex gf obv. which is how I got started in the first place, she is a bitch obv.

RunyonAve 09-04-2007 07:53 PM

i smoked oregano rolled in notebook paper one time... it wasn't hard to quit that

React1oN 09-04-2007 07:53 PM

I hope I don't start smoking cigs =/