Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

Mr_Pathetic 11-30-2007 03:44 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

When these three things come together I am very good poker player. Key is getting all three at once.

1. Think through every action like its a life or death decision.
2. Have a plan for the rest of the hand
3. Don't tilt.

Now why can't I do all of this in every single hand every single day? Not like I am playing a gazillion tables. Three tables should leave plenty of time for all of this.

Nemesis69 11-30-2007 03:52 PM

I run like [censored]. I'm thinking about moving down [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

dlorc 11-30-2007 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When these three things come together I am very good poker player. Key is getting all three at once.

1. Think through every action like its a life or death decision.
2. Have a plan for the rest of the hand
3. Don't tilt.

Now why can't I do all of this in every single hand every single day? Not like I am playing a gazillion tables. Three tables should leave plenty of time for all of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find recording your play and commentating it really helps this process.

PJo336 11-30-2007 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sighhh, my buddy killed himself today and idk why, i was just with him yesterday and evthing seemed fine

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow man, sucks.

Puts things in perspective.

Just thank God you have something to wake up in the morning for and look forward to.

There was a post in BBV where a well-known poster was going to do it and was talked out of it.

Nothing can be that bad.

Sorry man.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. feel free to aim me too if you like (PM for details).

[/ QUOTE ]

This user has exceeded their private message quota and may not receive any new private messages.

Fetzi 11-30-2007 04:20 PM

is there a november graph thread out yet?

Micro Donk 11-30-2007 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
is there a november graph thread out yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

yup page 2

Hebel 11-30-2007 04:30 PM

I have an incredibly stupid question. If there is a situation where an opponent would think "He cant possible be bluffing there, I should fold my medium/pretty strong hand," then wouldn't it be +EV to bluff?

wingchunflush 11-30-2007 04:32 PM

examples?

Hebel 11-30-2007 04:39 PM

The Aj hand I posted. TWP said I should fold, because my line looked like an ace so villain shouldnt be bluffing. So lets say I am villain, and I know that you have the ace and are capable of laying down hands. Wouldnt it then be +EV to bluff, because villain would think that I should rarely be bluffing?

andy099 11-30-2007 05:05 PM

why do i play any other place than titan poker. All they do is call to river with middle pair, i check to them, they shove and i call and win the pot. Why i play at full tilt or stars i don't know