Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

dmk 03-27-2007 01:32 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

Durron,

So basically you're saying "I have this read, but I can't tell you about it. It may or may not work. Don't worry about it since I'm not voting you yet."

Just in case you're wondering why I think you're a wolf, that post right there is fairly representative of your play so far.

Zurvan 03-27-2007 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Did KM post at all during day 1? Anyone else find it odd that she popped in to instantly vote me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Tiedup:

1. Search function FTW. Yes she did, though not much
2. No?
3. No editing

durron597 03-27-2007 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Durron,

So basically you're saying "I have this read, but I can't tell you about it. It may or may not work. Don't worry about it since I'm not voting you yet."

Just in case you're wondering why I think you're a wolf, that post right there is fairly representative of your play so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, i think i've been pretty clear on why i suspected chim, sighing, tiedup, neil (admittedly 2 of those were wrong, but still). i haven't really gone into detail on IY or KM.

so just to piss you off

kyrosmother

dmk 03-27-2007 01:34 PM

Tiedup,

KM popping in and voting for you today is no more bizzare than you popping in and voting yesterday.

She had several posts yesterday. 2 minutes of research would have gotten you that information.

I have no opinion of kbar.

chuckleslovakian 03-27-2007 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Durron,

[/ QUOTE ]

no, i think i've been pretty clear on why i suspected chim, sighing, tiedup, neil (admittedly 2 of those were wrong, but still). i haven't really gone into detail on IY or KM.

so just to piss you off

kyrosmother

[/ QUOTE ]
now this is really bizarre

durron597 03-27-2007 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
now this is really bizarre

[/ QUOTE ]

i try

Mark_K 03-27-2007 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
DustinG,

Come out, come out wherever you are...

Planting traps? Poisoning the food?

[/ QUOTE ]

DMK, The above is an example of your "BTTW" villager game...

Actively using your wolf stick to poke in holes to find wolves, creating Village/Wolf lists, giving suspects the third degree etc..

dmk 03-27-2007 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

so just to piss you off

kyrosmother

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not exactly sure how that would piss me off. But we may not be reading the same thread because I really don't understand how you could suspect most of these ppl.

Just because you're a "big name" doesnt mean you get to just blindly accuse people and say "I have my reasons, trust me." If other people do that, they get flamed for it. If people follow you, the other "big names" flame them for it. Its lose-lose for everyone.

Either explain why you think someone is wolfy or don't even bother mentioning them.

Zurvan 03-27-2007 01:38 PM

durron

durron597 03-27-2007 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Either explain why you think someone is wolfy or don't even bother mentioning them.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am in the middle of testing a new theory. i don't want to invalidate it before it even has any use.

it may or may not be wrong. as far as everyone is concerned me saying that is basically irrelevant. i'm not pushing anyone to vote you or not vote you. i can't read you for jack [censored] and i've said as much. hopefully my new tell will have merit. or it won't. we'll see.