Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Poker Stars reload MARCH (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=40874)

darkcore 03-06-2007 10:28 PM

Re: Poker Stars reload MARCH

[ QUOTE ]
Let this thread die idiots

[/ QUOTE ]

nitty macnit!

expedition finance physik?

TomBrooks 03-08-2007 10:24 PM

I saw this thread in Feb, but didn't bother opening it until today because it said March on it and I was a little short of $ anyway.

Well, now I know the deal.

Funny about those stars OP got.

DrewOnTilt 03-11-2007 04:11 PM

I must sadly admit that I forgot all about this thread, and actually fell for it again today. Never mind the fact that I've POSTED in this thread before.

I guess it was my swirly stout tragic upstair mythology kicking into gear again. Left quartermaster paint carriage to you, too, mother [censored]!

darkcore 03-12-2007 12:12 AM

swirly stout tragic upstair mythology contest.

TomBrooks 03-12-2007 09:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Let this thread die idiots

[/ QUOTE ]
I have always been fascinated and curious as to what mindset belongs to those who command or demand the closings of public threads that many others see fit to post in. It is as if the poster claims some superior knowledge unseen to all others. That is especially evident here where the poster calls everyone else an idiot.

Alternately, this may be a way a poster advises others by implication that they are an important person, by objecting to content that does not meet their standards; and indicating by implication they are so busy with important matters they cannot remember which thread is the one they don't like so they can simply ignore it.

Discuss...or would this be better placed in Psychology?

miw210 03-13-2007 04:00 PM

I got excited for a second.

KingMedicine 03-14-2007 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is one of my favorite threads, and it's at least in part due to the KingMedicine's first response being "you do make some good points."

[/ QUOTE ]

likewise, the two posts in sequence together are hilarious

[/ QUOTE ]

glad you like my work. although, i have to admit, i was hopped up on all sorts of pills at the time and genuinely thought he was making some good points.

I dunno 03-15-2007 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Somebody ought to lock this thread or at least change the title to "Fake Pokerstars Reload Bonus Thread" before March 07 rolls around and it gets REALLY confusing.

[/ QUOTE ]

No

KotOD 03-21-2007 12:52 AM

"kinesthesis mug"

They HAVE upgraded the store!

Benjamin 03-21-2007 02:22 PM

Oh! Winifred! I long for your prosthetic embrace!

Lunchtime it is. Meet you at the cyclic deviant winery for agreeable stillwater stereoscopy and oatmeal automate colonial father writhe.

Analepticly yours,
Benjamin