Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   I can't remember the last time I felt this good! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=39908)

PokerBob 02-18-2006 04:25 AM

Re: I can\'t remember the last time I felt this good!

[ QUOTE ]

<TONY> Did you learn something today?

[/ QUOTE ]

this makes the story.

Dane S 02-18-2006 04:38 AM

Lol. I would never do this but I'd be one of the guys clapping.

pshreck 02-18-2006 04:40 AM

I think anyone that is cool enough to pull something like this off wouldn't brag about it.

SackUp 02-18-2006 04:46 AM

I'm pretty shocked by how many of you are jocking Tony for what he did.

Sure it is a really funny story, but it really is a dick move and far more dick than some stupid girl playing songs on her phone. There are a lot more mature ways to handle this, especially with a 17 year old girl.

Honestly, how bad ass do you really have to be to do this? WTF was she going to do back?

Sorry to rain on the parade, but seriously, if you take a step back, this is effed up. What would you think if tony did this to your sister? Sure you would think your sister was an idiot for not just turning off her effing phone, but you would surely think Tony was a bigger douche for breaking some 17 year old girl's phone.

Dane S 02-18-2006 04:53 AM

It's just a phone.

man 02-18-2006 04:55 AM

aren't you like 30 dude?

Tony_P 02-18-2006 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Sure it is a really funny story, but it really is a dick move and far more dick than some stupid girl playing songs on her phone. There are a lot more mature ways to handle this, especially with a 17 year old girl.

Honestly, how bad ass do you really have to be to do this? WTF was she going to do back?

Sorry to rain on the parade, but seriously, if you take a step back, this is effed up. What would you think if tony did this to your sister? Sure you would think your sister was an idiot for not just turning off her effing phone, but you would surely think Tony was a bigger douche for breaking some 17 year old girl's phone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't feel like a bad-ass for doing this. I feel like I made a positive contribution to society.

Also, there is little dispute that I am a douchebag in general. I'm fairly sure that's been well established, but I'm not sure if it's relevent.

TheMainEvent 02-18-2006 04:58 AM

To me this is the type of situation where if I was the one who broke the phone I would think it was a [censored] move and feel guilty, and if I knew the girl I would be pissed off, but looking at what he did from a completely detached perspective, well its kinda awesome.

Stuey 02-18-2006 05:04 AM

17 year old deaf bitch finds phone on train and is trying to search the directories to find the owners home number is attacked by butter eating monster. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Just kiding I could never do this though I don't think it is wrong but if there were hot chicks around I would try to kick your ass so I look like a hero to them maybe get me some strange.

I'm full of bs today sorry.

SackUp 02-18-2006 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't feel like a bad-ass for doing this. I feel like I made a positive contribution to society.

Also, there is little dispute that I am a douchebag in general. I'm fairly sure that's been well established, but I'm not sure if it's relevent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Douche or not, it still could have been handled a lot better. I'm typically not one to be an uber nit, but it just seems ridiculous that you would break some girls phone b/c she was playing ringtones too loudly. You are a big dude, I'm sure if you would have just said something instead of given a "stare," she probably would have turned the stuff off.

If you wanted to be a hero, you should have broken the phone and then dropped a hundo on the ground with it.