Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Thursday Afternoon Turbo Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=189472)

Zurvan 08-17-2006 04:19 PM

Re: Thursday Afternoon Turbo Game Thread

That was awesome.

There was lots of people being stupid this game, I'm not going to point them out again. I may, however, link to this thread sometime for future mocking purposes.

Hornacek 08-17-2006 04:21 PM

Yes, I'm kidding about the mod kill of Nick. Let me get over this steam first.

BobOjedaFan 08-17-2006 04:21 PM

Umm ScottHoward my fake seerign didnt almost cost us the game, all the villagers NIGHT POSTING and Zero ABANDONING the game almost cost us the game. We really have to stop starting games with AFK people.

-zero- 08-17-2006 04:34 PM

ok stfu, i didnt ABANDON the game.

durron597 08-17-2006 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Umm ScottHoward my fake seerign didnt almost cost us the game, all the villagers NIGHT POSTING and Zero ABANDONING the game almost cost us the game. We really have to stop starting games with AFK people.

[/ QUOTE ]

bobo,

if we just turbo vote you like we should have you pretty much lose guaranteed

amplify 08-17-2006 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Of course not. Everybody's on tilt. In 2 hours we will all remember how much we [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] each other.

-zero- 08-17-2006 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Of course not. Everybody's on tilt. In 2 hours we will all remember how much we [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just annoyed because by saying I "abandoned" the game hes implying that I did it on purpose.

Stephen H 08-17-2006 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just annoyed because by saying I "abandoned" the game hes implying that I did it on purpose.

[/ QUOTE ]

No worries. N00b mod didn't do a good job of making sure we had everyone. Blame him [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

amplify 08-17-2006 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes I know. We all know you didn't.

-zero- 08-17-2006 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes I know. We all know you didn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]