Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

TIEdup14 03-28-2007 09:55 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
I could see a villager using the vote addition power against aaron, if they were sure he was a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

A villager wasting a power like that this early in the game (and being "SURE" of a wolf no less!!!) is probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen in WW

I'm going to assume that it was used by an evil character (that didnt know that the fact the power was used would be revealed), and thus Jared seems to be the clear wolf

MDoranD 03-28-2007 09:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure about the count but it looks like it'll come down to aaron, lastchance, nez, or sighing.

I have aaron fairly high on my villager list. I'm not all that familiar with his game to be honest, but I've gotten absolutely no wolfy vibes from him.

Other than Durron, who I think is a confused villager, and Shortline who is confirmed, Lastchance is the least likely to be a wolf IMO. Based on his turbo game, he's acting like he does as a villager and he is quite wolfy when he's a wolf.

While nez is accusing me of this, he appears in many posts to be trying too hard to act natural. He's the most likely wolf IMO.

Sighing's posts were better today but he sounded dodgy yesterday. I think it's reasonably likely that he's a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

This whole post is like a schmorgesborg of tasty wolf treats. The Sighing comment at the end is screaming wolf...villagers claiming someone is "dodgy" but only "reasonably" likely to be a wolf??? If hes dodgy then hes probably a wolf right? Not "reasonably". Also people who say "dodgy" are either wolfs or european or both.

Zurvan 03-28-2007 10:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I could see a villager using the vote addition power against aaron, if they were sure he was a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

A villager wasting a power like that this early in the game (and being "SURE" of a wolf no less!!!) is probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen in WW

I'm going to assume that it was used by an evil character (that didnt know that the fact the power was used would be revealed), and thus Jared seems to be the clear wolf

[/ QUOTE ]

How would using it last night be "wasting" it? In fact, what other use would a vote addition have than to push your candidate out of reach of a vote buy? If Jared & aaron are both villagers, the wolves buy a Jared lynch every time, and get a nearly guaranteed villager lynch today, right?

When should the vote add be used? If it's a seer peeked wolf (the only sure wolf), then it's useless because there's a pile on. Close vote situations are what those sorts of things are designed for. I'd much rather have a villager making that choice than the wolves vote buying their chosen lynch.

durron597 03-28-2007 10:02 AM

ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBIT
RIBBBBBBBBIT ribit ribit ribit
RIBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit
RIBBBBBBBBBIT ribit ribit
ribit
ribit ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit
RIBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit
ribit ribit ribit ribit
ribit ribit
ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT
RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT
ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit ribit
RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT
RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit
RIBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBIT
ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit
RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT
ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit
ribit ribit ribit
RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT
ribit ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBIT
ribit ribit ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBIT
ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBIT
RIBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBIT
RIBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT
RIBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBBIT ribit ribit

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/6713/toad1xh6.gif

ribit ribit ribit
RIBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBIT
ribit ribit ribit

Voj 03-28-2007 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Add voj to my list again, thats 2 posts now that have made me say wtf. How was there a late wagon on aaron? He had been discussed and voted all day long? Then to pick Luckay? Could you please point me to which post of Luckay's concerned you?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
aaron I haven't read and he could be a wolf

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoted from Luckay.

If you agree with the fact that JaredL has sounded über-wolfy from the begging of the game, pls take a look at what happened yesterday.
It was like aaronk > JaredL, sighing.
At one point, some ppl switched from aaronk (partly to sighning and mainly to JaredL)
Then surprisingly, a few ppl just popped-up and moved to aaronk, given really good reasons like Luckay.
Ok, I can understand that late wagons are a bit crazy , but that was just extra-weird.
It fits perfectly with JaredL being a wolf - and wolves needed to have a count at least at +2 to save a potential co-wolf (due to the uncertainty of the true vote value yesterday).
Then again, I really don't feel Luckay since the beggining of the game and this kind of posts to lynch a villager at this point is just insane..

BTW, I prefer a JaredL post, but I want to hear more from Luckay and would be actually happy to see his reactions if wagonned.

Voj 03-28-2007 10:02 AM

huh shall read a JaredL vote not post.

Zurvan 03-28-2007 10:04 AM

Wow, durron can't even stop spamming the thread when he adds nothing at all to the discussion.

Thebram 03-28-2007 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, durron can't even stop spamming the thread when he adds nothing at all to the discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
/ignore ftw

MDoranD 03-28-2007 10:06 AM

zurvan,

so do you agree that that Jaredl post was wolfy and that hes a wolf or do you disagree?

durron597 03-28-2007 10:06 AM

ribit ribit ribit
RIBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBBIT RIBBBBBBBBBBIT
ribit ribit ribit