Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Absoulete Poker Rackback?? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=371892)

snoop01 04-04-2007 08:09 AM

Absoulete Poker Rackback??

Can someone help with this?

Suigin406 04-04-2007 08:13 AM

Re: Absoulete Poker Rackback??

the banners on this site will link u to reputable sites which all offer the same RB % of 30...follow the sign up instructions carefully to make sure ur linked to the affilate u choose...

if u already have an account on the absolute network, u can wait 90 days and then sign up for RB on of their skins, like vegas poker...however, u can't convert ur existing skin account to one with RB, including absolute poker...

snoop01 04-04-2007 11:33 AM

Re: Absolute Poker Rackback??

I do have an account already (don't play much) but regardless I do have one. So what you are saying is that I need to not play on that site for 90 days and then sign up for RB on one of their skins aka vegas poker? Am I following you correctly....

Also I will not be able to play on "absolute poker" during the 90 days or really ever to get my RB, this is correct right?

Suigin406 04-04-2007 12:15 PM

on the first part...yea, if u have an existing account on absolute poker, u are not eligible to receive RB on that skin...wait 90 days and u can create another account on the absolute network for a different skin, like yea, vegas poker...obviously follow the directions and sign up with RB...

second part yea, for the "absolute poker" skin, u won't be able to get RB on that...several months ago, they offered to switch accounts which weren't receiving RB, but chances are they won't offer that again...

joeblack 04-10-2007 11:01 AM

I am in the same boat. I have around $2k in AP multi-tabling cash games but I would like rakeback. Is it worth the hassle to switch over to Vegas? What do you recommend?

RakeTheRake 04-10-2007 11:21 AM

We have no time constraint about existing AP players switching across to Vegas today...

Kind regards

RakeTheRake

scorer 04-11-2007 04:39 AM

rtr, is vegas still contributed like ap..same percentage same way of counting it..thanks

TheOneWizard 04-11-2007 03:56 PM

To jump in here with a related question:

A guy I met at the tables claims that some of the skins offer the dealt method of RB and wanted me to switch to one of their skins (specifically Big Chip Poker) Is this true? Could this work?

Thanks.

fees 04-11-2007 07:49 PM

raketherake=jessica? only person to consistently say kind regards?

Pokeraddict 04-11-2007 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To jump in here with a related question:

A guy I met at the tables claims that some of the skins offer the dealt method of RB and wanted me to switch to one of their skins (specifically Big Chip Poker) Is this true? Could this work?

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the whole network changed over. How could AP split the revenue if skins got paid different?

The policy on playing on multiple skins is that you have to have an inactive account for 90 days although not everyone runs into problems.