Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Mario Galaxy: 97 on Metacritic (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=542705)

housenuts 11-12-2007 04:33 PM

Re: Mario Galaxy

was this game released today?
i stopped by walmart earlier to pick it up, and the stupid guy told me it's released tomorrow. i thought for sure it was today

Nicholasp27 11-12-2007 04:33 PM

i think all video games are released on tuesday, in general (gh3 was a rare sunday release)

The Bus Driver 11-12-2007 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
was this game released today?
i stopped by walmart earlier to pick it up, and the stupid guy told me it's released tomorrow. i thought for sure it was today

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought it was weird for it to come out on a monday and not a tuesday, but I went in to GameStop today to pick up the copy I reserved, since it's all over the internet that today is the release date. I was disappointed when they told me it's out tomorrow, but they gave me a commemorative coin to hold me over - SWEET!

KLJ 11-12-2007 05:11 PM

today's the ship date, tomorrow's the release date

choccypie 11-12-2007 05:20 PM

Why does the US always get good games before we do...it won't be out till Friday here in the UK [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

deadbody 11-12-2007 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why does the US always get good games before we do...it won't be out till Friday here in the UK [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

We won the revolutionary war. I'm sure a key tenet of the reasons for fighting was faster access to Video games.

sixfour 11-12-2007 07:22 PM

Re: Mario Galaxy: 97 on Metacritic

[ QUOTE ]
Can't wait to pick this up.

14 reviews of it up on Metacritic so far with a score of 97

[/ QUOTE ]

Crap, it's out on Friday here. I've still got like the last third of Zelda to do as well as more or less the entirety of Corruption. I need to stop being so slack although I believe that this isn't too long

footnbaseball 11-12-2007 08:20 PM

I don't know what the deal with you guyses gamestop is, I went and bought a copy today. Maybe my store broke street date?

blackize 11-12-2007 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Crap, it's out on Friday here. I've still got like the last third of Zelda to do as well as more or less the entirety of Corruption. I need to stop being so slack although I believe that this isn't too long

[/ QUOTE ]

Hah same here. I've got like 1 level left in Zelda and a little more than half of Metroid to go. The only game I've fully beaten recently is Super Paper Mario.

I stopped in to Walmart and Best Buy today thinking the game was out, no luck. Guess I'm heading back out tomorrow.

gharp 11-12-2007 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know what the deal with you guyses gamestop is, I went and bought a copy today. Maybe my store broke street date?

[/ QUOTE ]
They ship today - some stores get them on the shelves today, some don't. I live about 80 miles from the nearest major airport so we never get games until the day after they ship. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]