Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   WORST MOD EVER (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556417)

tuq 11-28-2007 11:14 PM

Re: WORST MOD EVER

[ QUOTE ]
i care. make sure you have the right email in your private profile

[/ QUOTE ]
That never changed, just for whatever reason they stopped coming. Maybe I was getting enough PMs to where Earthlink flagged it as spam and nothing from this site's domain ever got through? Not considering that I'm that popular, but maybe there was a particularly busy day or two and they blacklisted it. Earthlink seems very proactive about spam.

The easy thing to do would be to switch it over to the other account I check regularly; unfortunately I tried and I used that one to register a gimmick account. Can't re-use it that I know of. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

XXXNoahXXX 11-29-2007 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I got banned for starting a thread awhile ago in SE with a pole asking if John Amaechi was a pitcher or catcher right after he came out of the closet. Perfectly legit thread imo, don't act like you weren't interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

power bottom probably.

tuq 11-29-2007 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I got banned for starting a thread awhile ago in SE with a pole asking if John Amaechi was a pitcher or catcher right after he came out of the closet. Perfectly legit thread imo, don't act like you weren't interested.

[/ QUOTE ]
That one. Seriously I think that is the only post I've ever reported. That was just terrible.

Pudge714 11-29-2007 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

power bottom probably.

[/ QUOTE ]
He's not a twink that's for sure.

Troll_Inc 11-29-2007 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That one. Seriously I think that is the only post I've ever reported. That was just terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope ur joking. That thread is not funny only if you are a closet gay, an evangelical, Republican congressman, have no sense of humor, and/or any combination thereof.

Needle77 11-29-2007 12:20 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] mebs

XXXNoahXXX 11-29-2007 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope ur joking. That thread is not funny only if you are a closet gay, an evangelical, Republican congressman, have no sense of humor, and/or any combination thereof.

[/ QUOTE ]

what if you are all of the above, do they cancel out?

tuq 11-29-2007 12:22 AM

Troll,

OK so a thread in the SPORTS forum basically asking (with pole IIRC) "does John Amaechi like penis in his butt or does he prefer sticking his penis in another man's butt?" is somehow acceptable?

*TT* 11-29-2007 12:24 AM

irony?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...rstmodever.png

zing!

Troll_Inc 11-29-2007 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Troll,

OK so a thread in the SPORTS forum basically asking (with pole IIRC) "does John Amaechi like penis in his butt or does he prefer sticking his penis in another man's butt?" is somehow acceptable?

[/ QUOTE ]

You make it sound dirty.

The other dude wrote it funny, like a joke.

The Man Mulcahey 11-29-2007 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Troll,

[/ QUOTE ]

Moderator(s) notified In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

Pudge714 11-29-2007 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
irony?

zing!

[/ QUOTE ]
This post is like 4893298423 level irony.

tuq 11-29-2007 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
irony?

zing!

[/ QUOTE ]
This post is like 4893298423 level irony.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, if posters like MC Chris are pointing out how much I suck - and he's obviously new to the site - then I need to self-examine, although I already felt like I've been less than stellar lately. For that I apologize to everyone.

MC Chris 11-29-2007 01:51 AM

what? sorry man, i'm not new to the site. you are horrible though, i will not contest that point.

tuq 11-29-2007 02:00 AM

MC Chris,

Oh. Well, whatever. I'm working on it. Hopefully if you're still around in a few months you'll feel differently.

jaydub 11-29-2007 02:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
MC Chris,

Oh. Well, whatever. I'm working on it. Hopefully if you're still around in a few months you'll feel differently.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do suck but you are correct that his long term prospects are poor.

Vavavoom 11-29-2007 04:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fwiw, dksgojackets is a good poster, I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes he is but that doesn't excuse posting that link that screwed up people's browsers.

[/ QUOTE ]

2 weeks for a rickroll seems harsh though....but w/ever I didn't post it...

benza13 11-29-2007 07:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fwiw, dksgojackets is a good poster, I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes he is but that doesn't excuse posting that link that screwed up people's browsers.

[/ QUOTE ]

2 weeks for a rickroll seems harsh though....but w/ever I didn't post it...

[/ QUOTE ]

if its the one i am thinking of it takes over your whole browser and takes at least half the song to close

<font color="white"> oh yea, and hey fellow durron's dark users </font>

Suigin406 11-29-2007 09:21 AM

the amaechi thread was in poor taste and not all that funny imo...

i didn't click on the link posted by dks, but i can imagine that was pretty annoying and prolly deserved that length of a ban...

<font color="white"> hi fellow dd user </font>

ZeTurd 11-29-2007 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what? sorry man, i'm not new to the site. you are horrible though, i will not contest that point.

[/ QUOTE ]
You don't like the tuq? How could you not like the tuq? The tuq is good! You gotta love the tuq!

Troll_Inc 11-29-2007 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You don't like the tuq? How could you not like the tuq? The tuq is good! You gotta love the tuq!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but for his own health I don't think it is good that he is apparently sooper srz bizness about 2+2.

Mod and Admins that treat 2+2 seriously.

1. Iron
2. Tuq
3. Buzz
?
?

Further,

Mods/Admins that treat 2+2 with wry sense of humor
Haven
TT
EL D crew or former crew
??
??

Mod/Admins annoyed at posters
Mat
NT
??
??

Good mods who just let the [censored] fall where it may
Sport Events
Sport Betting
Books/Pubs
Probability
...those are the only ones I really read. Feel free to make your own lists...

metsandfinsfan 11-29-2007 11:07 AM

YOU MORANS THINK ONLY DD USERS CAN READ THAT CRAP WTF

Georgia Avenue 11-29-2007 11:27 AM

do not click

they can see it without mousing over it and are just being smug about it for some reason. Why they are happy about missing jokes when things are in white text i dont know.
<font color="white">nobody go to bbv4l.com imo. </font>

metsandfinsfan 11-29-2007 11:28 AM

Re: do not click

Dear Mebenhoe

unban bobo
ban mondo and yves instead

2 for 1 deal -- i think you should take it

bonds 11-29-2007 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but for his own health I don't think it is good that he is apparently sooper srz bizness about 2+2..

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I'm worried about Tuq's health b/c his posting rate has slowed WAY down lately.

Free Tuq!

offTopic 11-29-2007 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://infohost.nmt.edu/~dsandov1/TuckRule.jpg

Suigin406 11-29-2007 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Mebenhoe

unban bobo

[/ QUOTE ]

u've said it a couple of times in other threads, but u mean vyse i'm pretty sure...just pointing it out so people don't get confused with the already banned yves

T-God 11-29-2007 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Mebenhoe

unban bobo

[/ QUOTE ]

u've said it a couple of times in other threads, but u mean vyse i'm pretty sure, just pointing it out so people don't get confused with the already banned yves

[/ QUOTE ]
yves=vyse obv

<font color="white"> Hi wild</font>

tuq 11-29-2007 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yves=vyse

[/ QUOTE ]
What a terrible thing to say about yves.

metsandfinsfan 11-29-2007 03:47 PM

obv

i apolgize to yves for confusing hm with vyse

nath 11-29-2007 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a little quiz for ATFers, SAT-style. Please find the lamest part of this paragraph.

"A mod walks out of his internet forum in a melodramatic hissy fit. Almost immediately, he begins posting in all the same forums he used to under a gimmick account. He seems to have two purposes in mind: to troll good threads and attack long-time posters, while presumably wishing to remain anonymous."

*TT* 11-29-2007 05:34 PM

wry:

[ QUOTE ]

Main Entry:
2wry
Function:
adjective
Inflected Form(s):
wry·er Listen to the pronunciation of wryer \&amp;#712;r&amp;#299;(-&amp;#601;)r\; wry·est Listen to the pronunciation of wryest \&amp;#712;r&amp;#299;-&amp;#601;st\
Date:
15th century

1: having a bent or twisted shape or condition &lt;a wry smile&gt;; also : turned abnormally to one side &lt;a wry neck&gt;2: wrongheaded 13: cleverly and often ironically or grimly humorous
— wry·ly Listen to the pronunciation of wryly \&amp;#712;r&amp;#299;-l&amp;#275;\ adverb
— wry·ness noun

[/ QUOTE ]

does being wry make Mike Haven mighty, or is he mighty because he is wry?

skunkworks 11-29-2007 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a little quiz for ATFers, SAT-style. Please find the lamest part of this paragraph.

"A mod walks out of his internet forum in a melodramatic hissy fit. Almost immediately, he begins posting in all the same forums he used to under a gimmick account. He seems to have two purposes in mind: to troll good threads and attack long-time posters, while presumably wishing to remain anonymous."

[/ QUOTE ]
Regis, I'm going to go with D, and that's my final answer.

This is a double entendre btw ho ho ho

metsandfinsfan 11-29-2007 09:14 PM

i voted A

walking out of his internet forum is very ghey

Troll_Inc 11-29-2007 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wry:

[ QUOTE ]

Main Entry:
2wry
Function:
adjective
Inflected Form(s):
wry·er Listen to the pronunciation of wryer \&amp;#712;r&amp;#299;(-&amp;#601;)r\; wry·est Listen to the pronunciation of wryest \&amp;#712;r&amp;#299;-&amp;#601;st\
Date:
15th century

1: having a bent or twisted shape or condition &lt;a wry smile&gt;; also : turned abnormally to one side &lt;a wry neck&gt;2: wrongheaded 13: cleverly and often ironically or grimly humorous
— wry·ly Listen to the pronunciation of wryly \&amp;#712;r&amp;#299;-l&amp;#275;\ adverb
— wry·ness noun

[/ QUOTE ]

does being wry make Mike Haven mighty, or is he mighty because he is wry?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll go with the middle choice.

MyTurn2Raise 11-29-2007 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got banned by MEBenhoe for violating the sticky in sports forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

/thread imo

fwiw, the link was deleted and dkgojackets banned for 2 weeks before either of you were touched.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bad way to mod imo. Just because something is in the sticky doesn't mean you need to suspend someone for a day over it. But no one has ever accused you have having good judgement.

[/ QUOTE ]

it says if you violate it you will be banned. This isn't rocket science.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

React1oN 12-02-2007 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">hai other durron's dark users</font>

[/ QUOTE ]hey

dkgojackets 12-02-2007 02:15 AM

thanks for unbanning me early whoever made that decision. I especially liked the 6 emails you sent me within 45 seconds, is that standard?

oh yeah the link takes like 5 seconds to close.

The Man Mulcahey 12-02-2007 02:41 AM

welcome back dk.

MEbenhoe 12-02-2007 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thanks for unbanning me early whoever made that decision. I especially liked the 6 emails you sent me within 45 seconds, is that standard?

oh yeah the link takes like 5 seconds to close.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did it, but you can thank Vbulletin. We weren't supposed to have anyone temp banned going into 12/2 due to the upgrade.