Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   CYOA: Toria-ran Keep (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366418)

GetThere1Time 03-28-2007 04:29 PM

CYOA: Toria-ran Keep

Your fellow mercs have left you behind. You're sure to meet up with them later. For now, you must journey on alone.

Bluffblank
Chuckleslovakian
DustinG
Iron_Yuppie
Jeremy517
Kbar13
Kumubou
Lastchance
LuckayLuck
Madtown
Mark_K
MDoranD
Metsandfinsfan
Traz
WDCBooks

YOU MAY RESUME AS NORMAL. Players here, I implore you not to read "CYOA: Vortex" for the duration of your stay. Thanks.

chuckleslovakian 03-28-2007 04:33 PM

Re: CYOA: Toria-ran Keep

Is anyone else bothered that no one except for Luckay ever pushed for the choices, yet some how we ended up on the choice he chose every day. It was as if he was telling the wolves what to vote.

Lets see

Villagers:
Chuck
IY
Madtown
Mark
MDD
Traz
Books

Good votes
Luckay
Mets
kbar

wdcbooks 03-28-2007 04:34 PM

So I would assume that the wolves were more or less evenly split between the two worlds. I am sure GTIT or VR will be by to say that isn't necessarily so, but I can't imagine they wouldn't redo it if all the wolves were on one side or the other. I don't think that helps us now, but it might in the future.

I also get a bracket with a couple of almost sure villagers and a couple of good wolf candidates so I am happy.

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 04:37 PM

Updated list for
List for <u>CYOA:Toria-ran Keep</u>

villager
mdd
iron yuppie
chuckles
dustin
madtown

lean village
luckay
wdcbooks
kum
jeremy

meh
mark
traz

lean wolf
lastchance

wolf
kbar
bluff

traz 03-28-2007 04:39 PM

So wait, are we voting off someone from here, and they're voting off someone from there? (ie 2 lynches)

or will we be combined before lynch?

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So wait, are we voting off someone from here, and they're voting off someone from there? (ie 2 lynches)

or will we be combined before lynch?

[/ QUOTE ]

we are each doing our own lynch apparantly

VoraciousReader 03-28-2007 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There will be a separate thread made for them to interact, vote, and lynch as well as a new thread for the remaining players. Neither group may read the other’s thread until the parties are reunited. This will not be today.

[/ QUOTE ]

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good votes
Luckay
Mets
kbar

[/ QUOTE ]

have you suspected me at all before this chuckles? i am actually quite shocked at the moment

LuckayLuck 03-28-2007 04:43 PM

Yeah, these CYOA choices are pretty wild

however, I will once again remind that we didn't fall into the saboteur's trap on the day of a 50/50 choice. It's common sense for the saboteur to have placed a trap on the 50/50. So rock on, me

chuckleslovakian 03-28-2007 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Good votes
Luckay
Mets
kbar

[/ QUOTE ]

have you suspected me at all before this chuckles? i am actually quite shocked at the moment

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm shocked you think I am a villager at this moment. I don't see what I have done that is so villagery. Though I am.

LuckayLuck 03-28-2007 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Good votes
Luckay
Mets
kbar

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm shocked you think I am a villager at this moment. I don't see what I have done that is so villagery. Though I am.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's pretty villagery

Mark_K 03-28-2007 04:45 PM

Damn, now there's an event.

This would have been even more entertaining if the Frog and Shortline weren't silenced. They're both in the other group. lol....

DustinG 03-28-2007 04:47 PM

Still waking up- this size field is much better for me. I've gotten heat this game for not posting as much- but I never got into D1 before the vowels happened, and dmk started questioning me D2 before I even woke up.

The only person I'm sure about here is LC- Mets go back and look at the turbo last night where I called LC a villager after D1 (sorry for getting you lynched)

Mets
Luckay
Mark
MDD also I think are all good

I'm meh on everyone else.
I don't put a lot of stock into what Kbar said earlier becauses chuckles does that too.

I find Bluff to be perma-wolfy and Madtown I haven't learned to read yet. Kumu I've never played with. IY is untouchable until Sighting is cleared up imo.

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Good votes
Luckay
Mets
kbar

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

still from my day 1 reads. I got to the thread in the afternoon, wrote notes on everyone and have adjusted accordingly. You have done nothing to make me think you are a wolf, and your interaction with durron convince me you are both villagers.

DustinG 03-28-2007 04:49 PM

I like what Soah said about Chuckles- wolf-Chuckles exudes prickly thorns and village-Chuckles seems warm and fuzzy.

traz 03-28-2007 04:50 PM

This actually turns out to be awesome then. We lynch kbar and the otherside hopefully lynches sighing or nez, and we go wolf/wolf

chuckleslovakian 03-28-2007 04:50 PM

Also, doesn't Kumu only posting 13 times so far make kumu a likely wolf?

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only person I'm sure about here is LC- Mets go back and look at the turbo last night where I called LC a villager after D1 (sorry for getting you lynched)

Mets
Luckay
Mark

[/ QUOTE ]

dustin to clarify -- this means that you think lastchance is village ans the rest on that list are too?

traz 03-28-2007 04:51 PM

vote kbar

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this you may be right on. I am never good at feeling someone is a wolf just because they are afk ... but it is often the case.

MDoranD 03-28-2007 04:53 PM

seeing my top lynchees are in the other thread i will vote kbar . I will be gone for the day shortly.

DustinG 03-28-2007 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Mets
Luckay
Mark

[/ QUOTE ]

dustin to clarify -- this means that you think lastchance is village ans the rest on that list are too?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure about LC. After the turbo last night my confidence in him went way up. In ASXI LC was getting lynched because it looked like he had been peeked, and during his last day when almost everyone was voting him- he really poured himself into the thread and I could feel the resignation in his tone as he was going down. After that I really feel like I can feel LC.

MDD- also on tone

Mark for the way he went after Nez- I don't think he does that as a new wolf- but I'm not familiar with him

Luckay I always think is village

Kumubou 03-28-2007 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
When was the last time I ever posted a lot in a game, ever?

I hate the Shortline style of spamming the [censored] out of threads, but it works well. So I'm intentionally playing a sub-optimal game and suck at life for it.

Mark_K 03-28-2007 05:02 PM

Here my list for what it's worth:

Lean Village:
WDCBooks
Metsandfinsfan

Have No Clue:
Bluffblank
Chuckleslovakian
DustinG
Iron_Yuppie
Jeremy517
Kumubou
Lastchance
LuckayLuck
Madtown
MDoranD

Slight lean wolf
Traz
Kbar

My other wolf reads are in the other group (Jared, Sighing)

chuckleslovakian 03-28-2007 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
When was the last time I ever posted a lot in a game, ever?

I hate the Shortline style of spamming the [censored] out of threads, but it works well. So I'm intentionally playing a sub-optimal game and suck at life for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just means I have to keep an eye on you. Don't worry, half of my posts so far were spamming cat pics during the no vwls phase

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lets go with aaron

Also, mets is wolfia

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry for saying your accusation today came out of the blue -- i missed this last night chuck
Still dont know why you think im wolfia but im over it

Kumubou 03-28-2007 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just means I have to keep an eye on you. Don't worry, half of my posts so far were spamming cat pics during the no vwls phase

[/ QUOTE ]
That's the other thing. I tend to post during the evening, and I saw the no vowels stuff from day 1 and just went "[censored] this". So that was a wash.

Mark_K 03-28-2007 05:09 PM

I'm off to city hall (Wish me luck)... I'll be back in a few hours.

For now: vote kbar

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure about LC. After the turbo last night my confidence in him went way up. In ASXI LC was getting lynched because it looked like he had been peeked, and during his last day when almost everyone was voting him- he really poured himself into the thread and I could feel the resignation in his tone as he was going down. After that I really feel like I can feel LC.

[/ QUOTE ]

problem is -- lastchance is a wolfy villager, a wolfy wolf, and a wolfy seer. Last night he was a wolfy villager. Up until today i thought he was a wolf ---- as i said, he seems more villagery today than yesterday but no way i clear him yet

[ QUOTE ]

MDD- also on tone

Mark for the way he went after Nez- I don't think he does that as a new wolf- but I'm not familiar with him

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know mark either which is why i am meh about him, but yeah i probably lean villager at the moment. MDD i am 99% sure is a villager

[ QUOTE ]

Luckay I always think is village

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you thought so last night to so be careful there

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone else bothered that no one except for Luckay ever pushed for the choices, yet some how we ended up on the choice he chose every day. It was as if he was telling the wolves what to vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

just reread last night and it is a good point. He pushed the village into voting aaron .. pushed hard. He insisted on aaron

[ QUOTE ]
not lastchance (because I haven't read him and once I do I'll know if he's a villager/wolf)

not jaredL (because he's a villager wtf most clear villager here almost)

not sighing (because he's a villager)

therefore, aaron

[/ QUOTE ]

i have no idea how he could say jared is the most cleared villager of all

DustinG 03-28-2007 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

problem is -- lastchance is a wolfy villager, a wolfy wolf, and a wolfy seer. Last night he was a wolfy villager. Up until today i thought he was a wolf ---- as i said, he seems more villagery today than yesterday but no way i clear him yet

[/ QUOTE ]

Ignore his lack of strong reads, indecision, and flip-floppiness- on other people that would be a sign of wolfiness- but its just normal LC. As a wolf- in my brief experience- he's a lot wolfier- it just isn't the same tone.

DustinG 03-28-2007 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i have no idea how he could say jared is the most cleared villager of all

[/ QUOTE ]

Its just Luckay doing what he does- if he finds one thing that he believes a wolf would never do, then he ignores whatever else may be wolfy about them and clears them. I think he's more prone to do it a villager than as a wolf- but probably both.

And it has to do with Jared's post after the vowels D1- he doesn't believe Jared would work so long on a post as a wolf.

BluffBlank 03-28-2007 05:28 PM

neato. I like this twist.

Today I'm good with lastchance or kbar, two of my top suspects before the split.

kbar

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And it has to do with Jared's post after the vowels D1- he doesn't believe Jared would work so long on a post as a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

i work longer on my posts as a wolf than i do as a villager

lastchance 03-28-2007 05:30 PM

kbar

Not only was his answer to my question wolfy, I think his posts after his answer were wolfy too.

Iron_Yuppie 03-28-2007 06:07 PM

DustinG

Or traz. I was hoping to avoid re-reading the thread until Sighing is dead, but that seems unlikely in the short term.

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
DustinG

Or traz. I was hoping to avoid re-reading the thread until Sighing is dead, but that seems unlikely in the short term.

[/ QUOTE ]

im not voting dustin at this point. Or traz either.

lynch kbar

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
neato. I like this twist.

Today I'm good with lastchance or kbar, two of my top suspects before the split.

kbar

[/ QUOTE ]

if kbar comes up wolf i probably will move bluff off of my wolf list

kbar13 03-28-2007 06:10 PM

Guys, is the only reason you think I'm a wolf, was my sarcastic remark to lastchance? If so, I implore you to look at lastchance and bluff, and read their posts from the entire game. They have been far wolfier than teh one comment I made sarcastically.

If you still feel the need to lynch me, please consider their posts after you find me to be a villager.

kbar13 03-28-2007 06:11 PM

Dustin is not a good vote today IY, look at lastchance and bluff.