Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Beat: Sister is pregnant (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=551002)

I Love Mr. Slope 11-20-2007 10:27 PM

Beat: Sister is pregnant

Hi guys, I've got a pretty serious beat that you should probably know about. My sister is knocked up! That in itself isn't so bad, but I've got kinda a little secret about it. See the doctor says that she's been pregnant for two months. But her boyfriend broke up with her in the middle of August! which means that he's not the father. Sis is really confused because she says that she hasn't been [censored] since her and her boyfriend broke up. Except for two Navy guys who both put it in her butt, but we all know that she can't get preggers from that (lol buttbabies). And also some guys who she blew behind one of the bars in town. So anyway she's confused about why she's pregnant and she definitely doesn't know who the father is.

I think she should get an abortion but she's pretty religious so she says she's gonna have the baby.

Here's the thing though. Two months ago when sis started her new semester at school, I went to visit her and I stayed in her dorm room. We went to a party and we both got pretty drunk. When we got back to sis's dorm room, she passed out on her bed.

This is kinda embarrassing but I started to get one of the most powerful boners I've ever had. I knew that I wouldn't be able to fall asleep with it sticking out straight like that, so I started to masturbate. I was looking at my sister, and I guess I kinda pulled her panties down and I was masturbating right next to her pussy (which is very nice, btw).

I was drunk and I'm not sure what happened next but I might have stuck it in her and came in her. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I'm not sure about that, but I definitely remember that there wasn't a mess to clean up.

I guess it's pretty unlikely but I'm pretty concerned that maybe I'm the father of the baby that's growing in her belly, which is pretty weird if you think about it.

highsteptd 11-20-2007 10:27 PM

Re: Beat: Sister is pregnant

you're welcome

tarheeljks 11-20-2007 10:28 PM

it was me iirc

Claunchy 11-20-2007 10:28 PM

I think the honorable thing to do at this point is marry her.

BBV4LPokerDealer 11-20-2007 10:29 PM

D-

Conspire 11-20-2007 10:30 PM

For your pleasure mr. slope [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

NSFW SLOPE SIS

Conspire

Karak567 11-20-2007 10:32 PM

does whoever owns this gimmick actually think that story is funny

tarheeljks 11-20-2007 10:32 PM

what skin is that?

Conspire 11-20-2007 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what skin is that?