Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   qq oop (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=553473)

ejay 11-24-2007 12:15 PM

qq oop

villan is 19/14 and i have been pretty aggro this session. most of the session we were only 3-4 handed, but i dont know if that makes a diffrence...I dont think his pf calling range is too high and i doubt he peels so the only hands that are left is TT-AA???

Party Poker, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

BTN: $364.31
SB: $98
Hero (BB): $300.45
UTG: $199.15
MP: $260.15
CO: $181

Pre-Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
UTG calls $2, 2 folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $9</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $31</font>, UTG folds, BTN calls $22

Flop: ($65) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $42</font>, BTN calls $42

Turn: ($149) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $96</font>, Hero??

XHitman014 11-24-2007 12:20 PM

Re: qq oop

I insta-call and expect to see TT/JJ here. I think a set or KK+ raises the flop. My range for villian would be 88-JJ,AdKd,AdQd,TdJd,ThJh (doubtful)

mendacity 11-24-2007 01:13 PM

a) bet/call the flop
b) now c/r ai

you will see him overplay TT,JJ, perhaps AQs+

Poker Gestalt 11-24-2007 01:35 PM

tough spot but as you played it... your def repping AK.. I think u see TT and JJ here allot for sure. QQ is also possible.. AA and KK yeah maybe but meh i don't think given your description (pretty agro) unless he is pulling something.

its a marginal spot as your 150 deep but I'm leaning towards getting it in.

ejay 11-24-2007 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
a) bet/call the flop
b) now c/r ai

you will see him overplay TT,JJ, perhaps AQs+

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know if he will call pf with AQ and i highly doubt he will peel vs me here because he prolly excepts that i will lead most turns...TT and JJ are deinetly in his range but if i c/r ai i dont think he is calling with either of those and but he will call with KK/AA, so does that make calling the turn better?

one hand that is possible but unlikley is AK [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

XHitman014 11-24-2007 05:26 PM

Whoops I misread stack size...I like a CRAI, I think you'll get it in ahead of a a lot of draws here.

A turn call could work as well but I think you gain more value when he makes a bad turn call versus when you check the river intending to induce a bluff and he checks behind his TT.

holdme 11-24-2007 05:30 PM

ahead of his range
he wont put anymore money in the pot if you callunless he spikes a hand
added metagame factors
crai

do it