Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Heroes 11/19-Things are starting to get good. Wait,what? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550165)

AlexM 11-19-2007 11:08 PM

Re: Heroes 11/19-Things are starting to get good. Wait,what?

[ QUOTE ]
Who are we supposed to side with in terms of Claire/HRG? I think it's Claire, but she's being kind of a bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Siding with Claire = siding with dumb.

SamIAm 11-19-2007 11:09 PM

I don't really get the people who are pissed. I thought this episode was really great.

I did object to the big dramatic reveal when they told us that Adam was FOUR HUNDRED YEARS OLD! Yeah, we got it already.

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white"> WTF is Claire dumping in the water? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">If she's putting her blood in the reservoir or some stupid [censored] like that, I'm gonna be pissed.</font>

RiverFenix 11-19-2007 11:16 PM

As much as I cant stand the wonder twins I really miss Sylar and seeing where his plotline is going.

Mohinder has been annoying all season, I really hope HRG or someone takes him out (wont happen but whatever).

MaxxDaddy 11-19-2007 11:16 PM

I must say I got really amped by the previews, I'm sure several to many people here felt the same about certain cuts. I like where they're going with Parkman though; he may show some promise.

Jack Bando 11-19-2007 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't really get the people who are pissed. I thought this episode was really great.

I did object to the big dramatic reveal when they told us that Adam was FOUR HUNDRED YEARS OLD! Yeah, we got it already.

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white"> WTF is Claire dumping in the water? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">If she's putting her blood in the reservoir or some stupid [censored] like that, I'm gonna be pissed.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">It looked like she was dumping someone's ashes in the water. That's what confused me. </font>

isukatpkr 11-19-2007 11:20 PM

She thinks her dad is dead...hence she thinks those are his ashes, but the company has him in their prison.

Jack Bando 11-19-2007 11:23 PM

But whose are they? Walmart doesn't sell ashes.

And should they rename the show to Heroes:Nobody's Gonna Die Ever?

Howard Treesong 11-19-2007 11:46 PM

The scene where Hiro stops action to ID the assassin is gold. So is the last scene in the ep showing HRG -- both are absolutely outstanding. This ep was absolutely top-rate, other than the total lack of the ultrahot Nikki.

Elle is a pretty darn good substitute, though -- in fact, after tonight, I might have to revise my opinion of their respective hotness.

SamIAm 11-19-2007 11:53 PM

Sulu said "We have the powers of gods." That means he can do SOMETHING, right? Obviously nothing very useful, because Adam was able to over-power him with his ... regen power. (Does that make him any better at running? You're a trained swordsman. Push back, man.)

[ QUOTE ]
Heroes:Nobody's Gonna Die Ever

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know what you're talking about. They've killed the only black character on the show TWICE now.

edit: Oooh! Maybe that means the muscle memory girl and her stupid brother will make a return cameo to be quickly eaten by Sylar!

Pudge714 11-19-2007 11:55 PM

Anyone who thought HRG died after seeing Claire's blood get taken 10 minutes later isn't very good at Heroes imo.
Can Claire's blood resurrect people?
Nitty point, but I thought Claire's line at the beginning what are you going to do tie me up, would have been better as what are you going to do shoot me.
Are Japanese funeral's really like that?
Should I just give up continuity with time travel. Hasn't one of the biggest proponents in any time travel plot ever been you can't meet your past self.
God Kristen Bell is hot
What power does Hiro 's dad have?
Is HRG too stupid to realize Elle can electrocute people? The only other explanation I have is that this was all preplanned.