Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   partyplanner for stars? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=235947)

braminc 10-13-2006 11:40 PM

partyplanner for stars?

Hey does anyone know of software like partyplanner that will work for stars or fulltilt? I cant imagine 8 tabling without this software anymore (im spoiled now).

also while im at it, what about some kind of lobby software for stars or fulltilt that asks you what buyin/game/speed you play for SNGs and automatically signs you up while its activated?
k, thanks in advance!

CASSHERN 10-14-2006 12:54 AM

Re: partyplanner for stars?

for tilt or stars ?!?!

Right5 10-14-2006 01:09 AM

I was playing around with stars and found out they have party planner built into the software. Just open up tables and put them where you want then go to View-Remember Table Positioning. Only bad thing is it doesn't seem to go in order

CASSHERN 10-14-2006 01:57 AM

sorry, I misread the message ...

for Stars it's possible as Right5 said, not for FTP

braminc 10-14-2006 06:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was playing around with stars and found out they have party planner built into the software. Just open up tables and put them where you want then go to View-Remember Table Positioning. Only bad thing is it doesn't seem to go in order

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks, thats pretty impressive actually. would be nice if all sites went ahead and added partyplanner type additions in their software. probably wouldnt be hard at all either...the whole order thing is kinda a big deal though [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

inferno 10-14-2006 01:16 PM

when you minimize them will they popup when you have option? I found partyplanner very usefull for that when I hide the tables they dont popup

Mogobu The Fool 10-15-2006 12:24 AM

Hey, guys. Sorry I've been out of the loop. I'd left the poker scene and have returned to the corporate world.

However, I've just spoken with another coder - Vega from OC - who said he will take the PartyPlanner code an get it working with Stars and possibly other sites.

GL, all.

inferno 10-15-2006 07:36 AM

that is great news thx mogobu [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TheNoodleMan 10-16-2006 07:58 PM

Anxiously looking forward to this. I have twice lost a table while multitabling SNGs at stars in the last few days. I'm hooked on the sweet teet of the planner.

Reef 10-17-2006 07:45 PM

"Anxiously looking forward to this."

definetaly. I wouldn't mind paying $5 for it either. Any other news on it?