Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Dexter: 10/21 (Episode 4?) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528254)

ozyman 10-25-2007 12:07 AM

Re: Dexter: 10/21 (Episode 4?)

Looking forward to the sponsor hopefully being a more prominent character, she is one of the sexiest women out there.

Homo Simpson 10-25-2007 12:08 AM

get out of my laboratiory !

forshure 10-25-2007 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The Rita relationship is becoming pretty annoying to me. I hope they tone it down a bit. Perhaps she could dump Dex for being too noncompliant for her liking, and he could hook up with the sponsor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe she ends up killing the sponsor b/c she gets jealous and dexter reveals secret and then the third season is all about them tag team serial killing

pauliewalnuts 10-25-2007 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The Rita relationship is becoming pretty annoying to me. I hope they tone it down a bit. Perhaps she could dump Dex for being too noncompliant for her liking, and he could hook up with the sponsor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe she ends up killing the sponsor b/c she gets jealous and dexter reveals secret and then the third season is all about them tag team serial killing

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and then in the 4th season they can team up with Jack Bauer and battle terrorism.

Hendricks433 10-25-2007 02:35 PM

Ive been rewatching season 1 and have a question. I just finished the episode when they go to dexters dads house and he is suspicious someone poisoned him. We know the ice truck killer did it but why? Also did he go back to the old ladys house at the end and kill her too?

swingbomb 10-25-2007 04:06 PM

he killed the dad so that he could spend some time with dexter
also as like a brotherly bonding thing...they dumped the ashes out at the bowling alley

and ya he went back and killed the old lady

Hendricks433 10-25-2007 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also as like a brotherly bonding thing...they dumped the ashes out at the bowling alley

[/ QUOTE ] Thats what I figured, it just seemed like a easier way to spend time with him than hoping he gets deb to go up there with dexter.

BDarch 10-25-2007 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Thats what I figured, it just seemed like a easier way to spend time with him than hoping he gets deb to go up there with dexter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also I think it was part of his attempts to get dexter to remember his repressed memories. He even makes a reference to what their dad did to them when they are cleaning up and realize there is nothing from his life before prison.

Falc 10-25-2007 05:35 PM

If Deb was hotter and not so annoying this series would be relly awesome. Now it's slightly lower on the scale.