Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

kbar13 03-28-2007 12:03 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Luckay, could you explain the sighing villager act? Him and lastchance are my biggest wolf reads.

And if you could also comment on bluff, he has made a few questionable posts imo, but want to know if I am just reading them wrong.

LuckayLuck 03-28-2007 12:03 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
imo, if we voted off low-content posters (barring an amazing wolf read by somebody) the next 5 days and the wolves seer hunted for the next 5 days, we'd be in pretty good shape

should be general WW strategy imo

Nez477 03-28-2007 12:04 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
It's day 3!!! Must be time for a useless bram lynch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Although I'm still wary of Zurvan's intentions in this game, I've agreed with a lot of his posts today.

Let's do the Nich thing and go for Jared or Sighing.

KyrosMother 03-28-2007 12:05 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Bram's a villager until further notice

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, no I don't think so....(although I do agree with him about the frog)

Zurvan 03-28-2007 12:06 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bram's a villager until further notice

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, no I don't think so....(although I do agree with him about the frog)

[/ QUOTE ]

Bram UTR no longer = bram wolf

In fact, I think, knowing his meta, bram is more likely to actually post early if he's a wolf.

LuckayLuck 03-28-2007 12:09 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Luckay, could you explain the sighing villager act? Him and lastchance are my biggest wolf reads.

And if you could also comment on bluff, he has made a few questionable posts imo, but want to know if I am just reading them wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Big note: The people in the green section aren't "villagers", I'm just saying that they've made at least one villager action (they could have made a billion wolfy actions, I don't care for the purpose of creating a quick list)

Sighing's villager action:
[ QUOTE ]
Did Luckay seriously just make a list of four players who shouldn't be peeked with his own name on it?

Luckay

*especially* if he intends to be a super-maniac this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is in response to me voting to myself and spouting out some strategy. In the future, if I got lynched d1, people would look at sighing and say "lol you got on an easy bandwagon d1, you're a wolf." I feel like that's how sighing would play it as a villager, I don't feel like he'd do something so easy like voting me d1 as a wolf.

Also, I've never actually caught sighing's wolfiness, I've thought his posts were fairly decent and villagery overall...


[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, Zurvan because he sucks at werewolf and I know I will get into an argument with him sometime in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey guys lastchance is a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluffblank wouldn't say this as a wolf. (imo)
That's why he's green
As a wolf, Bluffblank wouldn't just go something like "hey guys, X is a wolf!" (regardless of what lastchance is). This is a pure player-knowledge-tone-based-read.

LuckayLuck 03-28-2007 12:10 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Regarding the frog, from an RP standpoint:

The flavor of the frog is that he is still intelligent, but can only ribbit. That's why I have absolutely no problem with consulting the frog, if I was a real adventurer, I would consult the durron-frog all the time

lastchance 03-28-2007 12:11 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Regarding the frog, from an RP standpoint:

The flavor of the frog is that he is still intelligent, but can only ribbit. That's why I have absolutely no problem with consulting the frog, if I was a real adventurer, I would consult the durron-frog all the time

[/ QUOTE ]
ribbit.

VoraciousReader 03-28-2007 12:11 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Some concerns have been raised about ribbiting.

So you all get an extra vote today, just an in-thread poll. Choose your own toad.

GetThere1Time 03-28-2007 12:13 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
******************GROUP DAY EVENT******************

You emerge from the temple feeling reinvigorated and ready to head out again. Onward to the Royal Court of Eleria!

The Company regroups and prepares to move out. To your surprise, you find that you are excited…and if the buzz around you is any indication, you’re not the only one. Somehow, after last night’s revelry, the traumas that have beset the party seem further distant and removed. A pity about aaronk56 and dmk, but you didn’t know them well.

You examine your gear, double check the straps on your pack, and nibble a sweet crunchy fruit that is apparently a favorite of the locals. Not bad. Tart and juicy, yet crisp. So you are distracted and don’t immediately notice when the person next to you falls over. Somebody’s clumsy this morning.

Then you realize two things:

1. The person isn’t getting up.
2. He is wearing the uniform of the Royal Messenger, your guide.

You and another man get to the Messenger at the same time. You see a tiny dart lodged in his neck. He is not breathing. And all of your efforts to revive him fail.

The Messenger is dead. He was your guarantee of safe passage through Eleria, the only Elerian in your band, and the Queen‘s representative. How will the locals respond to his death? You’re not sure you want to stick around and find out. On the other hand, this is one death at least that may NOT be purely an internal matter. Perhaps you should report this to the local constable.


<u>turn to page 88</u> Slip out of town as unobtrusively as possible.
<u>turn to page 80</u>Take the body to the constable.


******************GROUP DAY EVENT******************


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.