Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

chim17 03-26-2007 01:11 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I just sent 32.

Boiler_bd 03-26-2007 01:14 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I think 32 is most likely to have the trap actually, sent #5. Don't forget the sabatuer is not in night chat so the evils probably aren't going to push one number over the another.

Iron_Yuppie 03-26-2007 01:15 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I thought VR pretty much stated above that the Saboteur did not get a night action last night?

Go with whatever you like. We can worry about 2nd guessing the saboteur tomorrow.

KyrosMother 03-26-2007 01:17 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Voted for 32. I think good mercenaries would go on.

Oh, and I feel pretty confident that FMX is a villager.

fmxda 03-26-2007 01:18 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Hey, we should stop talking about where the saboteur MIGHT have put the trap. Honestly, I can think of an argument for any path being trapped.

Publicly announcing our thought process in choosing our adventure just gives the saboteur more information to be accurate with his traps.

chuckleslovakian 03-26-2007 01:22 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, we should stop talking about where the saboteur MIGHT have put the trap. Honestly, I can think of an argument for any path being trapped.

Publicly announcing our thought process in choosing our adventure just gives the saboteur more information to be accurate with his traps.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you. It's impossible to try to figure out which level the saboteur is thinking.

MDoranD 03-26-2007 01:25 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, we should stop talking about where the saboteur MIGHT have put the trap. Honestly, I can think of an argument for any path being trapped.

Publicly announcing our thought process in choosing our adventure just gives the saboteur more information to be accurate with his traps.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you. It's impossible to try to figure out which level the saboteur is thinking.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. which is why i voted 8.

GetThere1Time 03-26-2007 01:27 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
This count is brought to you by WordPad. Luckily, VR will be handling counts closer to lynch time.

[1]aaronk56 - votes
[]BluffBlank - votes Neil S
[]Boiler_bd - votes Neil S
[]chim17 - votes
[]chuckleslovakian - votes Durron
[1]dmk - votes Zurvan
[1]durron597 - votes Neil S
[1]DustinG - votes
[]econophile - votes Vavavoom
[]FCBLComish - votes Zurvan
[]fmxda - votes WDCBooks
[]fnord_too - votes Nez477
[1]Iron_Yuppie - votes
[1]JaredL - votes
[]Jeremy517 - votes
[]kbar13 - votes
[]Kumubou - votes AaronK56
[]kyrosmother - votes Voj
[]lastchance - votes
[3]LuckayLuck - votes LuckayLuck
[]Mark_K - votes
[]MDorand - votes Zurvan
[]metsandfinsfan - votes
[3]NeilStevens - votes LuckayLuck
[1]Nez477 - votes Dustin G
[]shortline99 - votes Iron_Yuppie
[2]sighing - votes LuckayLuck
[]Thebram - votes
[]Tiedup14 - votes
[]traz - votes
[1]Vavavoom - votes
[1]Voj - votes DMK
[1]wdcbooks - votes Sighing
[]xoom - votes JaredL
[3]Zurvan - votes Sighing

Note: I'm here via AIM and PM to take anon questions/make clarifications. Remember, day event voting is due at 3 pm.

Please be gentle with me. It's my first time [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Voj 03-26-2007 01:27 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Agree with boiler.. 32 is so obvious that I'm thinking about sending 5..

Some ppl were speking about sabotuer levelling the village.. I don't think we're here in this Rock-Scissors-Papers situation - at least not on night one. FWIW this is not a Heads-Up situation, and saboteur knows many people will go for the most obvious choice.. People may react in an another way later, but I sincerely doubt most of us actually read and analyzed rules deeply enough on day 1..
So I think the right choice for saboteur is to put the trap on the number he thinks is the most likeky to be chosen. As I don't think most of the village can be convinced not to vote 32 anyway, I think our best shot is to vote for what we think is the best choice and hope saboteur has levelled himself.

Boiler_bd 03-26-2007 01:29 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you. It's impossible to try to figure out which level the saboteur is thinking.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. which is why i voted 8.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may apply to future days but if he had an action last night he probably sabatoges the most interesting choice.

From here on out we might want to consider a better way to come up with a choice. Theoretically if everyone just sends in what they feel like the sabateur should have >33% chance to find what is selected.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.